• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Can anyone guess?
2. I have the answer, just ask and you shall find.
3. Its a gutter religion, centers in a gutter area of the world, has gutter people sitting on throne's of totalitarian power, speak up and you die, just like their quasi religious movement, which is not a *real religion*.
4. This type of movement is headed by *pure evil*, Satan being the head thereof.
5. They will go so far to kill themselves in order to kill Christians or anyone not within their ranks.
6. They will even kill each other for prominence, different sects demand more respect of other sects, they hate each other as much as non-followers.
7. If anyone has half a mind, they can figure this out, and it should be banned in America and all free nations, period!
8. So who can guess which gutter religion I am referring too?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Respect Islam won't ever get.
2. Its trash to us.
3. I say we ban it, and blast it to hell.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You know the amazing thing is that Islam and Christianity and Judaism all worship the same god, the god of Abraham.

Religion HAS to be wrong.
I have never seen a more disfunctional family at all than the family of Abraham.

Sorry bout that,

You know the amazing thing is that Islam and Christianity and Judaism all worship the same god, the god of Abraham.

I have never seen a more disfunctional family at all than the family of Abraham.

1. No we don't.
2. And its never a possibility either.
3. Even the Jews and Muslims don't have the same God.
4. Wow, you couldn't be further from the truth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong, islam does not worship the GOD of Abraham. Allah is the name of the old pre mohammed islamic moon god. Islam is satan's religion.

Abrahamic Religions

and yes, that is mainly Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Along with the Bahá'í faith.

Jordan in the Raw: The Abraham of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity

I don't remember the book but it just happens to be coincidental that the pagan Allah is not the same Allah of Islam. I read some protest against using the name Allah since it is actually, to them, "God," the same one of Judaism and Christianity.

Protestants have died in Catholic communities, Catholic in Protestant communities, Jews and Muslims in all communities but their own.

No, not all, only those that choose to worship the idol Division.

Sorry bout that,

Abrahamic Religions

and yes, that is mainly Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Along with the Bahá'í faith.

Jordan in the Raw: The Abraham of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity

I don't remember the book but it just happens to be coincidental that the pagan Allah is not the same Allah of Islam. I read some protest against using the name Allah since it is actually, to them, "God," the same one of Judaism and Christianity.

Protestants have died in Catholic communities, Catholic in Protestant communities, Jews and Muslims in all communities but their own.

No, not all, only those that choose to worship the idol Division.

1. You can believe what you want I guess.
2. There is no law against it.
3. But you would still be 100% wrong.
4. Islam has no attachments to Jesus and his Kingdom.
5. Sorry no cigar here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Even under Civil Laws, if you don't respect police and procedures "under the law,"
you can end up dead. The laws of government are mandatory, unlike religious laws.
The problem with religious, legal, and corporate abuse is when people cross the line between personal and collective authority to violate the equal protection and due process of others. If you look at either extreme Jihadist or other fundamentalist sects, they abuse and mix religious laws with exercising judicial or military power, bypassing due process to impose religious mandates through the state. The same corruption happens with government and corporate abuses of power, even in the US, which is more dangerous and damaging where mandatory decisions are enforced by courts and police.

Last edited:
4. Islam has no attachments to Jesus and his Kingdom.

Actually, Muslim followers are instructed to love all people of the Book, Jews/Christians/Muslims alike, and to respect all prophets and receive all sent by God.

If more Muslims include Jesus and Christians in the prophetic message sent by God, then all can live in perfect harmony with Christian beliefs and not violate any Bible Scriptures.

Note: If the Founding Fathers and Constitutional laws are included as messengers "sent by God" to establish natural laws for the secular "gentiles" also mentioned in the Bible, then Muslims can be called to respect and follow civil laws on democracy and due process also.

Mohammad instructed believers to make peace with others or their works of goodness mean nothing. Violent/militant instructions against "infidels" would never be invoked where conflicts are resolved freely by consensus. Conflict resolution and consensus on truth follows principles in Islam, as well as instructions in the Bible (Matthew 18:15-20), and standards on justice, due process, and equal protection of laws under civil government. ethics-commission.net

These standards are enforced by practicing them, not just criticizing others for the same faults and wrongs that occur under every system wherever corruption or abuse is found.

???
So you do not count an honor killing as within the Muslim community?

Or priests who rape nuns and force them to have abortions,
or the priest who plotted to have a witness against him killed,
as within the Catholic community?

Violence and abuse happens regardless of affiliations.
These can manifest in terms of race or religion, but it comes from inside the person and troubled relationships, regardless of how we identify or label by social groups on the outside looking in.

Has there ever been a book a religion is based on that DIDN'T tell the believers to kill non-believers?

Islam is no more hateful, degrading to women and passive aggressive than Christianity. They're both fucked up! It all depends on which dogma brainwashes the children...

religoustolerance.org

Sorry bout that,

1. I call *Bullshit*.
2. Its Islam and Islam alone that will kill you if you are not a Muslim.
3. Give me a freaking break!:evil:
4. You morons can STFU already!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong, islam does not worship the GOD of Abraham. Allah is the name of the old pre mohammed islamic moon god. Islam is satan's religion.

That's the story you guys keep saying to keep yourselves from looking bad.

Has there ever been a book a religion is based on that DIDN'T tell the believers to kill non-believers?

The writings and teachings that contributed to Buddhism, Bahai, Unitarian Universalism, and many other peaceful beliefs on humanity do not tell anyone to "kill nonbelievers."

1. Buddhism specifically advises not to kill any sentient life. (The closest concept in Buddhism is "killing the buddha" that is not literal but purely figurative, meaning to refrain from idolizing or deifying, but to respect all persons. There are sects which have killed people, thinking they were eliminating false teachers; even though to kill violates Buddha's teachings. It is not the religion that causes the killing, but the people who abuse laws whether secular or religious, for their own political agenda.)

2. Constitutional history is full of war, threats and attacks against tyrants and enemies.
Does that mean Constitutionalism preaches against those who don't believe in these principles of government by the people and by consent of the governed? Even to the point of killing?

If so, do you equally complain about political as well as religious abuses that lead to killing?
Or do you only complain about beliefs outside your own?

Sorry bout that,

1. Can anyone guess?
3. Its a gutter religion, centers in a gutter area of the world, has gutter people sitting on throne's of totalitarian power, speak up and you die, just like their quasi religious movement, which is not a *real religion*.
4. This type of movement is headed by *pure evil*, Satan being the head thereof.
5. They will go so far to kill themselves in order to kill Christians or anyone not within their ranks.
6. They will even kill each other for prominence, different sects demand more respect of other sects, they hate each other as much as non-followers.
7. If anyone has half a mind, they can figure this out, and it should be banned in America and all free nations, period!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mammonism?

That religion kills a LOT of people every year.

So that's my guess.

The writings and teachings that contributed to Buddhism, Bahai, Unitarian Universalism, and many other peaceful beliefs on humanity do not tell anyone to "kill nonbelievers."

1. Buddhism specifically advises not to kill any sentient life. (The closest concept in Buddhism is "killing the buddha" that is not literal but purely figurative, meaning to refrain from idolizing or deifying, but to respect all persons. There are sects which have killed people, thinking they were eliminating false teachers; even though to kill violates Buddha's teachings. It is not the religion that causes the killing, but the people who abuse laws whether secular or religious, for their own political agenda.)

2. Constitutional history is full of war, threats and attacks against tyrants and enemies.
Does that mean Constitutionalism preaches against those who don't believe in these principles of government by the people and by consent of the governed? Even to the point of killing?

If so, do you equally complain about political as well as religious abuses that lead to killing?
Or do you only complain about beliefs outside your own?

I don't think religion has been the main reason for any war or large scale killing in modern history, it's all about power and money and sometimes people have used religion as their excuse. So it's often used as an excuse, but not the main reason.

I'm against all versions of murder I don't find necessary. I'm not atheist for moral reasons, I am for scientific reasons. Most religions I've found have the same amount of negative and positive things in their books, so it ends up being a wash to me.

There have been atheists who have killed on a large scale, christians too, muslims too, etc etc etc, it's a human flaw, not a flaw of a particular religion imo.

Sorry bout that,

1. No we don't.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Respectfully sir you do not know you anus from an excavation.

Sorry bout that,

1. No we don't.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Respectfully sir you do not know you anus from an excavation.

Not-respectfully, you do not know these religions very well either! It's the most idiotic thing ever to compare Christianity with Islam...and to say we worship the same God! :cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

1. Can anyone guess?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

what quasi religion killed people that would not convert ? slaughtered thousand ,

Forum List

Back