What promise do you wish Obama had kept?

I wish he'd closed Gitmo.

I also wish he would have pursued criminal charges against some in the Bush administration for the myriad of crimes committed, and in some cases even confessed to by members of the Bush administration. It sets a very bad precedent to allow the President of the United States or his staff to be above the law.

You are a victim of the political rhetoric that is NOT based on fact.
No laws were broken by the Bush administration. There is a debate as to whether or not he was mis advised by the WH attorneys....and that potentially wrong advice is based on individual interpretation of the laws.....but no law was intentionally broken by the President or his staff.

I find it best to not listen to the political rhetoric.....

Pelosi for example...she used political rhetoric when she claimed that the CIA lied to her andf to congress...

She said that in an effort to continue her Bush bashing as it pertains to watewrboarding without looking like a hypocrite. It was self serving political rhetoric.

But the logical know that if she were not lying about the CIA, there would have been an intense investigation....for if the CIA lied to congress, it would have been a hell of a serious violation by the agency.

Dont listen to political rhetoric...and please...do yourself a favor....dont repeat it either without knowing the facts.

What I won't listen to is criminal apologists like yourself. The Bush administration was one of, if not THE most corrupt and evil administrations in American history, he makes Nixon look like a boy scout.
Way to go! A thread about the shortcomings of our present pseudo-leader turns into demonizing of our past leaders. That's the liberal way to argue a point. Hahahahahaha!

Got a question for you Nic_Driver....

Do you believe that Bush "cherry picked" the intel in regard to Iraq and Hussein?

"Fabricated" is a better word.

They "cherry-picked" legal advice.
...and you have fabricated your "facts". The intel to Bush was a continuation of the intel to Clinton. If anything was fabricated, it was outside of either administration. I do recall some little dishonest Arab pushing for warfare.

Can you think of anything Obama promised to do and has not done? I can!

I wish he'd closed Gitmo.

I also wish he would have pursued criminal charges against some in the Bush administration for the myriad of crimes committed, and in some cases even confessed to by members of the Bush administration. It sets a very bad precedent to allow the President of the United States or his staff to be above the law.

I think you need to break a law for somebody to press criminal charges.

BTW, Obama is so busy breaking laws, abusing his authority, and skirting the constitution I don't think he has time to worry about Bush.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back