What problem with Pakistani to follow the traffic rules?

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
What problem with Pakistani to follow the traffic rules?
I want to ask a common question from the Head of Traffic Police what reasons usually face traffic jammed and most of the time people do not interest to follow the traffic rules in own city ( Karachi ) but very shameful when they are in Middle East or West than do not dare to cross the red light or even think to violate the traffic law.

The basis reasons no law exist in Pakistan that reasons people driving or riding bike according to their wishes but never realized if all people not in hurry and follow the traffic rules than I guarantee all people reach their place even lesser time and no problem

But all people act they are un-educated and only he is in hurry other people have no work, most of time traffic police always disappear from the sense where traffic jammed.
If all follow the traffic rules properly than I have to wait maximum 3 to 5 minutes but when all people driving and no one interested to follow the traffic rules than you have to wait 15 to 30 minutes let decide where is public benefit and lesser pain to follow the traffic rules or violate who will justify.

But on the same spot a few traffic police eagerly awaiting how I can do challan even realized that people is facing difficulties due to traffic jammed which is act is like animal or un-civilized people are driving in this 21st century which is too shameful for all concern who ignoring this issue.

Why not take a strict action against those traffic police whose habit to dis-appear from job and eagerly want to do wrong or right challan which means earning by un-authorize way which is social evil available in all Government offices and department, do not perform own duties or responsibility but thinking how I get some additional.

Whose permission underage teenager driving bike or car? They can’t catch and punished or our traffic police totally ignoring them the reasons they are riding as a pleasure but no provision for underage driving in law?

More interesting to share most of traffic signals “out of order” in the area of I.I. Chundrigar Road, M. A. Jinnah Road, Saddar ETC for many months which creating problems for road users, but who will take notice and remove the fault at the earliest.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back