What Price Peace and Prosperity for All...........

I can't be on Satan's side because I don't believe in Satan. Do you think that it's possible to believe in Satan and not God?

Whether you acknowledge it or not, whether you “believe in” it or not, you are on one side or the other.

We do not need your hypothetical space aliens to show us what the inevitable consequence is when a society, as a matter of official public policy, turns against God, and oppresses those who believe in Him. History provides us with plenty of empirical examples.

The conditions:
1.All religious expression and thought of religion-yes thought- will be abolished. They have developed a drug to cleanse the mind of all such primitive thought patterns…

Might as well stop reading, right there.

Absolutely not. I don't care what they promise, this condition, by itself, identifies them as godless and evil, and not to be trusted under any circumstances.

And putting aside the importance of God and religion, and certainly of the freedom pertaining thereto; we're talking about sacrificing freedom even of thought, and of submitting to drug-based brainwashing and mind control. If you don't have freedom over the content of your own mind and your own beliefs, then you don't have freedom at all.
So Godless = evil? Really.? Is that why you have all of those atheists doing suicide bombings and others joining the Christian Identity (white nationalist) movement?

As far as freedom goes, I didn't say that it was freedom. It is about peace and prosperity. Maybe you can't have both given our current state of evolution. Maybe you are just taking this to seriously.

No, godless doesn't equal evil anymore than religious thinking equals "primitive thought".

As far as freedom goes, I didn't say that it was freedom. It is about peace and prosperity. Maybe you can't have both given our current state of evolution. Maybe you are just taking this to seriously.

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. — Benjamin Franklin​

2.All weapons of all kind must be destroyed. Militaries [sic] will be for use in natural emergencies only.

If all weapons are to be destroyed, then how are the aliens going to impose their tyranny on us?

I guess what you mean is that the aliens get to keep their weapons, but we, their victims, are to be disarmed, and rendered incapable of resisting them or defending ourselves against them.

That's pretty much a standard desire of all tyrants. There is nothing that tyrants fear more than a populace with the power to defend itself against them.

Forum List

Back