What President will prevent war with Iran?

What president would save us from war with Iran?

• Obama (banker shill)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Romney (two face)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rick Perry (10k buys me off)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ron Paul (champion of the constitution)

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Ron Paul is a foreign policy k00k, thus he never goes over 10% in any poll.

Iran is going down.......and soon. 100% certainty there will be no second holocaust.........Israel will see to it and India, Iraq, Pakistan and the rest of the middle east will be cheering them on!!!

Last edited:
Mr Shaman should be on the list to run for the Presidency. He atleast seems to stay focused. :D

Facts:

-Iran has no long range offensive military capability.
-Iran has a genuine need for civilian nuclear reactors.
-Iran is located very close to Russia and is not anywhere near the U.S.
-Iranian religious extremists consider Russians to be infidels.
-Russia and Iran have a long history of wars.

Question:

If Russia doesn't have a problem with Iran developing it's nuclear reactors, why should we?

Perhaps Russia is playing us for fools and letting us do their dirty work for them!

Iran is going down.......and soon. 100% certainty there will be no second holocaust.........Israel will see to it and India, Iraq, Pakistan and the rest of the middle east will be cheering them on!!!

Then let them handle it. It is none of our business. I am tried of American soldiers dying for others. This is not defense. It is offense. If Iran having a nuclear weapon is a threat to the world, then the rest of the world needs to step up. An attack on the Muslim state of Iran by us will lead to the third world war. I doubt the other Muslim countries will cheer Israel on.

What side do you think Russia and China will take? Where are the Iranians getting the nuclear technology from? This situation is damn dangerous and our present foreign is equally so.

Obama is less of a banker shill than any Pub except Paul. Through intelligent diplomacy, he has totally isolated Iran. And there is no evidence Iran WANTS nukes. Russia is helping with their nuclear plant program, is watching them, and doesn't want them having nukes either.

Last edited:
The world isnt perfect, thats why were more then likely going to have boots on the ground in Iran within 3 years. I am betting shortly after the next presidential election.

That being said you are more then welcome to vote, although I guess you already did, as I forgot to put another option 'who cares I want a war with Iran'.

No one said the world was perfect. I clearly implied that your bias was showing. You obviously believe that a nuclear Iran would be a peaceful Iran.

Yes I do. They have no history of creating conflicts with neighbors. They dont make threats like korea does. On top of that Iran has on numerous occasions made offerings of peace with us.

The biggest fear is that they will bomb Isreal, but that doesnt make any sense considering Isreal has 300 nukes. Its the whole mutual self assured destruction thing, call me crazy but I am not convinced that Iran is suicidal.

What I think Iran is, is a nation that is scared shitless right now. They are surrounded by American military bases and military presence. We ulike them have a long history of invading and attacking countries. We constantly make threats. We also consistantly reject all Iran peace offerings. Are we even communicating with these people???

No, I think Iran wants nuclear technology as a deterant to attack from western forces, and I think they want energy. Sometimes when it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it really is a fucking duck.

You're lying, so you can statisfy your stupid bias.

Iran has a long history of promblems with its nieghbors, they do make deranged threats, and they haven't tried to make peace with us.

You have a lot of growing up to do.

Then let them handle it. It is none of our business. I am tried of American soldiers dying for others. This is not defense. It is offense. If Iran having a nuclear weapon is a threat to the world, then the rest of the world needs to step up. An attack on the Muslim state of Iran by us will lead to the third world war. I doubt the other Muslim countries will cheer Israel on.

What side do you think Russia and China will take? Where are the Iranians getting the nuclear technology from? This situation is damn dangerous and our present foreign is equally so.

Ahhhh.........this wont be a boots on the ground effort by anybody. We are going to see some pretty big ass fcukking bombs going off though. Hope there are some good vids of shit getting vaporized in Iran.

Well seeing that our government hasn't weened Israel off of their breasts yet, yeah, they will go fool heartedly into Iran, and then the drama of world war 3 will begin, and as usual, we will have no control over any of this. Instead, we will all set back and pray that some delusional terrorist doesn't come over here and bomb the hell out of us. Meanwhile, until that time comes, Amadenjad will continue to talk b.s at the U.N., while western leaders get up and leave, and pretend to be offended.
I guess I can do something by making the coffee.

Lotsa fear mongered Foxbots...

Yeap.

Just off the top of my head I can think of two instances where Iran has made peace offerings. The first was when the current president was elected. I remember an interview on 20/20 where he spoke at length about improving relations with the United States.

The second was very recently, when they released two Americans that they didnt have to. Agian the president was on tv, making it very clear that they are being released in an attempt to better relations with the United States, but sadly even he admitted that he doubted it would do any good.

People need to wake up, we are trying to instigate this war, the same as we instigated ever war since WW2. Our military personell knows whats going on, thats why Ron Paul has such loyal support from them.

Is not the role of the united states to promote peace?? We have so lost our way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back