What President will prevent war with Iran?

What president would save us from war with Iran?

• Obama (banker shill)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Romney (two face)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rick Perry (10k buys me off)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ron Paul (champion of the constitution)

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
The war drums for war with Iran are beating stronger now then ever before. Its a build up just like Iraq. Last week Iran officials even admitted that an attack is more likely then for diplomatic resolutions. 2 weeks before we invaded Iraq Saddam told the press that he didnt think there was anything he could do to prevent the United States from attacking.

All the pieces are in place, and they are trying to drum up support. We have a president that thinks its his decision to start bombing a country (were currently bombing six).

What president will most likely dodge another useless expensive war?? Or do you not care and hope that we do go into Iran?

Cain... Or wait he has no foreign policy to base what he would do on at this point...

Ya I know. It made me vomit a little bit in my mouth with his whole ubecky becky stan comment. "no, do you?" Well no Mr. Cain I am not running for president, you are.

What really made me sick though is that Bush used the exact same language for his 1st presidential campain. Exact same response. Just what we need, another idiot in the white house.

Good to see no bias in that poll. :cuckoo:

The world isnt perfect, thats why were more then likely going to have boots on the ground in Iran within 3 years. I am betting shortly after the next presidential election.

That being said you are more then welcome to vote, although I guess you already did, as I forgot to put another option 'who cares I want a war with Iran'.

I actually think Ron Paul will be the most likely to get us into war with someone in the middle east. He will peddle his we leave them alone and they leave us alone. He will allow Iran to get nukes. He will get rid of the CIA, FBI, INS, NSA, DHS and slash the military down to size. The radicals out their won't see it as leaving them alone, rather they will see it as weakness. Iran gives some nukes to Al Qaeda or the Muslim Brotherhood. With a few US cities up on smoke, even Ron Paul will have to respond!

I actually think Ron Paul will be the most likely to get us into war with someone in the middle east. He will peddle his we leave them alone and they leave us alone. He will allow Iran to get nukes. He will get rid of the CIA, FBI, INS, NSA, DHS and slash the military down to size. The radicals out their won't see it as leaving them alone, rather they will see it as weakness. Iran gives some nukes to Al Qaeda or the Muslim Brotherhood. With a few US cities up on smoke, even Ron Paul will have to respond!

Right, cause the entire world is filled with radicals who are just waiting for the tiger to go to sleep so they can poke it with a stick. That makes sense.

The world isnt perfect, thats why were more then likely going to have boots on the ground in Iran within 3 years. I am betting shortly after the next presidential election.

That being said you are more then welcome to vote, although I guess you already did, as I forgot to put another option 'who cares I want a war with Iran'.

No one said the world was perfect. I clearly implied that your bias was showing. You obviously believe that a nuclear Iran would be a peaceful Iran.

Ok, a couple questions.
1: Do you think Iran will get nukes if the US does not put pressure on them?
2: Do you think Iran will get nukes even if the US puts pressure on them?

No one said the world was perfect. I clearly implied that your bias was showing. You obviously believe that a nuclear Iran would be a peaceful Iran.

How do you stop Iran from obtaining a nuke?

Ron Paul

Cain said that if elected he would threaten Iran with our navy. Likely leading to war and nation building.

No he didn't liar!

Your the liar and fraud...Heres the facts.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...make-my-day-perry-considers-taking-on-mexico/

IRAN

Herman Cain makes no secret of his qualms with Iran. If elected, the former Godfather’s Pizza CEO and Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank chairman said he would upgrade America’s missile-defense system, load those missile defenses on naval ships, strategically position the ships and then tell Iranian President Ahmadinejad to “make my day.”

The underpinnings of Cain’s idea are echoed in those of Mitt Romney, who also wants to increase naval and missile-defense spending. Romney said that if elected, he would “reverse the hollowing of our Navy” by increasing the number of Navy ships built each year from 9 to 15.

Yes I do. They have no history of creating conflicts with neighbors. They dont make threats like korea does. On top of that Iran has on numerous occasions made offerings of peace with us.

The biggest fear is that they will bomb Isreal, but that doesnt make any sense considering Isreal has 300 nukes. Its the whole mutual self assured destruction thing, call me crazy but I am not convinced that Iran is suicidal.

What I think Iran is, is a nation that is scared shitless right now. They are surrounded by American military bases and military presence. We ulike them have a long history of invading and attacking countries. We constantly make threats. We also consistantly reject all Iran peace offerings. Are we even communicating with these people???

No, I think Iran wants nuclear technology as a deterant to attack from western forces, and I think they want energy. Sometimes when it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it really is a fucking duck.

The war drums for war with Iran are beating stronger now then ever before.
....By the same people who thought preemptively-striking Iraq was....

.....a good-idea.

handjob.gif

China is nuclear, Pakistan is nuclear...Yet we're still here.

You point is what?

BTW which of those countries you mentioned have been designated as state sponsors of terrorism?

Pakistan helped develop the Taliban. Groups within the Taliban and other extreme islamist groups have strong ties with parts of the Pakistan government.

To make sure someone see's that herman cain did threaten Iran...> http://www.usmessageboard.com/4381732-post15.html

Last edited:
China is nuclear, Pakistan is nuclear...Yet we're still here.

You point is what?

BTW which of those countries you mentioned have been designated as state sponsors of terrorism?

How much money do you propose you borrow from China to pretend to slap around Iran? How do you propose we fix the 1.6 trillion budget problem and how do you propose we bring down the 15tillion (or whatever it is) deficit we have?

Forum List

Back