What polls can be trusted? NBC clearly cant be

On their last poll before the election, so was virtually every pollster. That's just the programmed excuse the right wingers use to try in a pathetic attempt to make the heavily right wing biased rasmussen seem legit.

Otherwise real clear politics is the only truly fair source to look at for polls.

Took 1,725 posts, but you did it. You finally said something intelligent. :clap2:

Over 13,000 for you but hey, better late than never :up:

How'd that Clean Debate thing work out for ya, Sparky?:lol:

If you think they are biased pay no attention to them. I do not think they are biased which is why I approve of them. Now Kerry on.

The reason this doesn't look like bias to you:

pollacc1.png

is because you're stupid.

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly - NYTimes.com
Why that doesn't address what is going on is this: the latest leftist tactic is to delay bad news about Obama for several weeks, never publish anything they know when he's behind, and show him up for longer and longer periods of time than is actually substantiated by fact.

Errors of omission are hard to track unless you are wondering why this poll shows Romney up, and the leftists polling characters "didn't have a complete survey ready" for days on end.

An error of omission has proven time and time again in court cases nonetheless, a lie.

That is the most incoherent post I've read around here in a long time, and this being a conservative board, that is saying something.

It's an NBC/WSJ poll.

Is the Wall Street Journal "liberal" now?

With all due respect, you better check this out. Their methodology was whacked out the whazoo.

" This morning, on MSNBC's Morning Joe, NBC political director Chuck Todd admitted their poll had a skewed sample (around 3:50 mark) and stated that, if this poll were weighted similarly to their last poll, the race would have been unchanged, instead of Obama extending his lead over Romney to 6 points. (Of course, this invites the question as to why they didn't use the same weighting in this sample.)

Credit to Mr. Todd, then. Of course, when he previewed the polls results on a local NBC affiliate yesterday, he didn't mention anything about the skewed sample. And, of course, his acknowledgement that the poll oversampled Democrats by a wide margin hasn't stopped him from opining about lots of other information "found" in the poll. "

NBC's Chuck Todd: Our Poll Was Skewed

Chuck Todd was wrong.

The funny part here is that the Foxnews poll sampled only +4 Democrats over Republicans,

and had Obama up by 4. Obama is currently winning even when Republicans are OVERsampled. lol

The funny part here is that the Foxnews poll sampled only +4 Democrats over Republicans,

and had Obama up by 4. Obama is currently winning even when Republicans are OVERsampled. lol

No, the funny part is both your paragraphs contradict each other

In 2008 39% Democrats and 32% Republicans voted.

The Fox poll was 42% Dems and 38% Repubs.

And Obama was up 4 points.

It's an NBC/WSJ poll.

Is the Wall Street Journal "liberal" now?

With all due respect, you better check this out. Their methodology was whacked out the whazoo.

" This morning, on MSNBC's Morning Joe, NBC political director Chuck Todd admitted their poll had a skewed sample (around 3:50 mark) and stated that, if this poll were weighted similarly to their last poll, the race would have been unchanged, instead of Obama extending his lead over Romney to 6 points. (Of course, this invites the question as to why they didn't use the same weighting in this sample.)

Credit to Mr. Todd, then. Of course, when he previewed the polls results on a local NBC affiliate yesterday, he didn't mention anything about the skewed sample. And, of course, his acknowledgement that the poll oversampled Democrats by a wide margin hasn't stopped him from opining about lots of other information "found" in the poll. "

NBC's Chuck Todd: Our Poll Was Skewed

Chuck Todd was wrong.

Denial aint just a river in Egypt!

Full of shit alert, baggin on Fox, how unusual of you, Obamabot...must...make....fun....of....Fox.....Obama....good....thinking....bad

Can you say "Duuuh!"?
:eusa_eh:

Im shocked! A poll that oversampled Democrats showed Obama in the lead! Who would have thought?

NBC Uses D+11 Poll to Find Obama Up by 6

Who do you consider reliable? Any of them?

yup and as far as I am concerned Quinnipiac, which I had held in much higher esteem just shit the bed, they never should have soiled themselves and partnered with CBS/NYT's......just as the Walls st Journ. partners wiht NBC, I don't even pay attention to media polls anyway, I have said this since day one....

they have a poll out today that has obama at 50% in three key swing sates.....

Obama leads Romney in three key swing states - CBS News

but as usual when you dig into the samples, they over sampled dems and use a much higher enthusiasm quotient for dems, that makes it pretty much a lock that they get a result that renders obama with a much higher % than he may in fact deserve.

Gallup follows voter enth. and turn out very closely and just last week, spoke to a sharp drop in Dem voter enth. etc... so this Quinn CBS NY Times poll, is basically a fraud.

gallup balanced by Ras with a smidgen of Pew...screw the rest.

That's because they're biased to the right. In fact, the mere fact that rightwingers love Rasmussen should be all the information you need to conclude that they must be biased.

Rightwingers don't like anything that isn't biased. That's how weak minded people are.

If you think they are biased pay no attention to them. I do not think they are biased which is why I approve of them. Now Kerry on.

The reason this doesn't look like bias to you:

pollacc1.png

is because you're stupid.

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly - NYTimes.com

yup in the midterms ras shat the bed....next ?

wanna talk about the sample in polls NOW??

and fuck fox polls.....

Forum List

Back