What polls can be trusted? NBC clearly cant be

Let them lie to the Democrats about who is winning. They wont see November coming.

dang these next 100 days cant go fast enough............there are a couple of dozen complete nutters in this forum that are going to be near suicidal that night around 10pm. And its going to be classic and historic fun for guys like me after taking it in the pooper in 2008..............and we shall revel in rubbing lots and lots of salt in the wounds. Fuckkers are going to get their clocks cleaned and wont know hat the fuck hit them.:2up:

Look for my few dozen Photobucket Classics to celebrate the moment FTMFW:banana:

It's an NBC/WSJ poll.

Is the Wall Street Journal "liberal" now?

With all due respect, you better check this out. Their methodology was whacked out the whazoo.

" This morning, on MSNBC's Morning Joe, NBC political director Chuck Todd admitted their poll had a skewed sample (around 3:50 mark) and stated that, if this poll were weighted similarly to their last poll, the race would have been unchanged, instead of Obama extending his lead over Romney to 6 points. (Of course, this invites the question as to why they didn't use the same weighting in this sample.)

Credit to Mr. Todd, then. Of course, when he previewed the polls results on a local NBC affiliate yesterday, he didn't mention anything about the skewed sample. And, of course, his acknowledgement that the poll oversampled Democrats by a wide margin hasn't stopped him from opining about lots of other information "found" in the poll. "

NBC's Chuck Todd: Our Poll Was Skewed

NBC Uses D+11 Poll to Find Obama Up by 6

Who do you consider reliable? Any of them?

The NBC/WSJ polled 25% liberals and 39% conservatives in that poll. That is more conservatives than voted in 2008.

WHOOO More of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ques the shaft music)
Who runs the poll......Todd
Who is the boss....Todd
Who said the poll was biased.....Todd

Chuck Todd, he's one bad mutha......

:lol:

You deserve neg rep just for searing that song into my brain for the rest of the night.:eusa_angel: I'm frantically searching for G&R Live in Japan Move to the City to knock it out.

Too funny. You flagged it big time.

BULLpucky! Rasmussen was #1

Poll Accuracy in the 2008 Presidential Election
—Initial Report, November 5, 2008—
Costas Panagopoulos, Ph.D.
Department of Political Science
Fordham University

1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance) (11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D) (10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)
12. IBD/TIPP (11/1-3)
13. NBC/WSJ (11/1-2)
14. ABC/Post (10/30-11/2)
15. Marist College (11/3)
16. CBS (10/31-11/2)
17. Gallup (10/31-11/2)
18. Reuters/ C-SPAN/ Zogby (10/31-11/3)
19. CBS/Times (10/25-29)
20. Newsweek (10/22-23)

http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf

Note to libs. You should be outraged at a poll like this.

Why? Because it will end up that your base will be suppressed by thinking Obama's a shoe in and on the other hand it will energize the Conservative base to get out and vote.

The only polls that can be trusted are ones done by unbiased media sources. So none of them.

The only polls that can be trusted are ones done by unbiased media sources. So none of them.

Just an FYI. Always go to the pdf file of the poll. Many times the Washington Post or the NYT will run with a headline after they pick some nugget out of a poll.

If you skip the media reporting on a poll and go directly to the linked PDF you'll get the real deal.

Everything is the methodology of the poll. How it was conducted. Polls are valuable. But one just has to learn how to read them appropriately.

NBC Uses D+11 Poll to Find Obama Up by 6

Who do you consider reliable? Any of them?

Rasmussen uses likely voters and has the most recent polling of most of the polling outlets. Check it out on RCP, where you can see the dates of polling data and what kind of voters they use.

Registered voters may not be likely voters, they just get the registration when they get their driver's licenses.

Post #52 and not a single Pollack joke.

I'm disappointed

:D

drum roll...

Man goes to a whore house. The Madam is out of women but,
since the guy is Polish she thinks she can get away with a blow up
doll and he will never know the difference.

Being a bit nervous because she has never tried this one before, The Madam waits outside
the door. The Polack comes out in five minutes. "How was it?", says
the Madam."I don't know," says the Polak, "I bit her on the tit and she
farted and flew out the window!"

Last edited:
Post #52 and not a single Pollack joke.

I'm disappointed

:D

drum roll...

Man goes to a whore house. The Madam is out of women but,
since the guy is Polish she thinks she can get away with a blow up
doll and he will never know the difference.

Being a bit nervous because she has never tried this one before, The Madam waits outside
the door. The Polack comes out in five minutes. "How was it?", says
the Madam."I don't know," says the Polak, "I bit her on the tit and she
farted
and flew out the window!"

My wife wants me to warn you, "No family!!"

:eusa_whistle:

Rassmusen was dead on the last Presidential election but in reality they are all meaningless.

On their last poll before the election, so was virtually every pollster. That's just the programmed excuse the right wingers use to try in a pathetic attempt to make the heavily right wing biased rasmussen seem legit.

Otherwise real clear politics is the only truly fair source to look at for polls.

Took 1,725 posts, but you did it. You finally said something intelligent. :clap2:

Rassmusen was dead on the last Presidential election but in reality they are all meaningless.

On their last poll before the election, so was virtually every pollster. That's just the programmed excuse the right wingers use to try in a pathetic attempt to make the heavily right wing biased rasmussen seem legit.

Otherwise real clear politics is the only truly fair source to look at for polls.

Took 1,725 posts, but you did it. You finally said something intelligent. :clap2:

Over 13,000 for you but hey, better late than never :up:

Forum List

Back