What polls can be trusted? NBC clearly cant be

NBC Uses D+11 Poll to Find Obama Up by 6

Who do you consider reliable? Any of them?
Quinnipiac is ok when they want to be fair. This year, they're not doing fair but are playing along with the delay bad news tactic exploited by press leftists. Don't know if they had a change of history department heads or have just been dumbed down over the years by the LIE book by a convict of a TX state prison that became the Democrat Platform when Gore ran against Bush, after it was disproven entirely when Kerry ran against Bush, and (I almost fainted) became the rally cry for the Obama racist and "It's all Bush's fault" campaign.

Gallup, about the same.

Another poll disappeared after Bush won second time because it said he would get two points more than he did. I can't exactly remember their name. I think it was right on target after watching all the lawsuits that sprang up of misconduct of precinct chairmen in 33 different locations and about 16 states. It is also my opinion that misconduct occurred in Minnesota when Norm Coleman won, but his victory was taken away when Democrat votes were "found" in a precinct and the spin room took on it's "mean old republicans want to steal people's right to vote away from them" full-metal baloney.

Seems there's another--Rasmussen Poll.

The only one I pay attention to is Rasmussen.

That's because they're biased to the right. In fact, the mere fact that rightwingers love Rasmussen should be all the information you need to conclude that they must be biased.

Rightwingers don't like anything that isn't biased. That's how weak minded people are.

If you think they are biased pay no attention to them. I do not think they are biased which is why I approve of them. Now Kerry on.

Rasmussen was the worst pollster in 2010.
Considering the fraud that was uncovered in numerous precincts, I'm saying there's considerable room that he was off even a fraction of a point.

Because it's true. We can't trust counters any more. If their candidate doesn't win, they claim to find votes that would throw the real choice of the people's to the precinct chairman's choice. That sucks all the way down to the stick. :evil:

That's because they're biased to the right. In fact, the mere fact that rightwingers love Rasmussen should be all the information you need to conclude that they must be biased.

Rightwingers don't like anything that isn't biased. That's how weak minded people are.

If you think they are biased pay no attention to them. I do not think they are biased which is why I approve of them. Now Kerry on.

The reason this doesn't look like bias to you:

pollacc1.png

is because you're stupid.

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly - NYTimes.com

New Poll and Stealing Democracy;

White House/Department of Justice Working Relationship with ACORN Group Implicated in Massive Voter Registration Fraud

Tar and Feathers for Holder. He's just criminally insane. Mopping up after all that fraud that puts Democrats in a bad light. Out with Holder!

The reason this doesn't look like bias to you:

pollacc1.png

is because you're stupid.

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly - NYTimes.com
Why that doesn't address what is going on is this: the latest leftist tactic is to delay bad news about Obama for several weeks, never publish anything they know when he's behind, and show him up for longer and longer periods of time than is actually substantiated by fact.

Errors of omission are hard to track unless you are wondering why this poll shows Romney up, and the leftists polling characters "didn't have a complete survey ready" for days on end.

An error of omission has proven time and time again in court cases nonetheless, a lie.

Rasmussen was dead on the last Presidential election but in reality they are all meaningless.

Despite Liberals attempting to Label Rasmussen as right wing, the Truth is they have an excellent Track Record of Accuracy in their Polling Results when compared to actual Election Out comes,

But it is to far out to start believing the polls just yet.

Forum List

Back