What polls can be trusted? NBC clearly cant be

Rassmusen was dead on the last Presidential election but in reality they are all meaningless.

I only trust Rassmussen........it is the only poll FoxNews will use

I like Yahoo comments to articles that are not facebook controlled to comment on. Yahoo has both.

The facebook ones are obviously heavy Obama.

The regular Yahoo comments are usually heavy against Obama.

Yahoo is in the tank for Obama.

Seems a good indication of peoples thoughts.

Rasmussen, Gallup, Quinnipiac...........

Avoid all media polls - NBC, ABC, FOX, etc. Poorly done and often slanted.

Look for those who poll LV. They are much more reliable than RV.

I only trust Rassmussen........it is the only poll FoxNews will use

LOL.........and which poll was spot on in October 2008..........and every single k00k on here fell all over themselves posting it up too!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Now, of course, the k00ks have nothing to do with Rasmussen!!!:D

Rasmussen missed the 2008 election by 1.3 points.

NBC/WSJ missed it by 0.7 points.

Who was closer?

Rassmusen was dead on the last Presidential election but in reality they are all meaningless.

On their last poll before the election, so was virtually every pollster. That's just the programmed excuse the right wingers use to try in a pathetic attempt to make the heavily right wing biased rasmussen seem legit.

Otherwise real clear politics is the only truly fair source to look at for polls.

Last edited:
NBC Uses D+11 Poll to Find Obama Up by 6

Who do you consider reliable? Any of them?

Gallup, Rasmussen, and Real Clear Politics are the three I consider most reliable.

huh??? wtf?

I think people should have to pass a political IQ test to be able to post in here..........should at least be able to display a political IQ of a small soap dish or your ass is banned.

RCP reliable???:wtf::wtf::wtf: As compared to what?

RCP takes an average of ALL polls...............the majority of which lean heavily left.

So......ummm...............wtf s0n?:slap:

On their last poll before the election, so was virtually every pollster. That's just the programmed excuse the right wingers use to try in a pathetic attempt to make the heavily right wing biased rasmussen seem legit.

Otherwise real clear politics is the only truly fair source to look at for polls.

You know, you're right. Clearly, Obama is up by at least 13 or 14 points!!!:rock:

Forum List

Back