What policies do Lefties champion that do not / would not phuck over America’s Best?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Why is it that Lefties seem to advocate and fight for any and all policies that are sure to fuck over Americans and benefit foreigners or at least sure to fuck over America’s middle to upper class?

Abortion.

Leftists having abortions actually improves the gene pool and the collective intelligence of society.

The left typically is the side that doesn't want to drop bombs on poor people overseas.

Last edited:
The left typically is the side that doesn't want to drop bombs on people poor people overseas.

Are you sure the proper motive is at the root of it?
You sell it like there’s noble intent....I think we both know they oppose war for one reason....The filthy fucks want more spent on wetbacks and the degenerate filth among society and less spent on military...RIGHT?

The left typically is the side that doesn't want to drop bombs on people poor people overseas.

You sell it like there’s noble intent....I think we both know they oppose war for one reason....The filthy fucks want more spent on wetbacks and the degenerate filth among society and less spent on military...RIGHT?

I'd compromise on agreeing that they want that money spent on humanitarian things instead.

I'd compromise on agreeing that they want that money spent on humanitarian things instead.

Haha...”humanitarian things”...that’s some funny shit.
“Humanitarian things” is a repackaged, spun, code phrase for FREE SHIT.
Come on bud...don’t stoop that low and try that hard. That is simply not so clever bullshit....it’s a bad look.

The left typically is the side that doesn't want to drop bombs on poor people overseas.

Only if a republicrat is doing it.

Obozo killed a US Citizen of foreign soil in a drone strike.

I personally don't give a shit, because the kids father was the target IIRC, and I don't expect the boy was going to grow up to be a Hero for Christian Libertarians.

So they will be happy to overlook any sort of murder, genocides, forced famines, mass exterminations, bombing, gulags when leftists do it. They still act like Hitler was the worst killer in the world, and only because he was just slightly to the "right" of most of them. Never mind he was far to the left of just about any republicrat let alone libertarian.

182h4fhg5k74qjpg.jpg

Why is it that Lefties seem to advocate and fight for any and all policies that are sure to fuck over Americans and benefit foreigners or at least sure to fuck over America’s middle to upper class?
So poor people are not 'Americans'?

“American” is a behavioral thing....we have many total pieces of shit unAmericans born on this soil. You knew that though...right?

So poor people are not 'Americans'?
“American” is a behavioral thing....we have many total pieces of shit unAmericans born on this soil. You knew that though...right?
You mean anyone who doesn't behave like you. Some of us might that the exact opposite view.

New Topics

Forum List

Back