What Pisses Me Off

USMCDevilDog said:
NO! No, No, No! (That's not me yelling at you, that's how strongly I feel about it). When I did read those articles and watched the videos, I admit, yes it did raise questions, but, I do NOT believe they setup those attacks. Like I said before, I just don't think that anyone in their right mind in our gov't would just do something like that. And shit, if they did, there would definetely been atleast 1 person who'd spill the beans. So, no, I don't agree with the theories.

Gunny, thanks bro, I've seen that site before but I didn't know you could get images for avatars from it!

You can go to any of the emblems in the online catalog and right click on them and save them to your computer.

USMCDevilDog said:
NO! No, No, No! (That's not me yelling at you, that's how strongly I feel about it). When I did read those articles and watched the videos, I admit, yes it did raise questions, but, I do NOT believe they setup those attacks. Like I said before, I just don't think that anyone in their right mind in our gov't would just do something like that. And shit, if they did, there would definetely been atleast 1 person who'd spill the beans. So, no, I don't agree with the theories.

Gunny, thanks bro, I've seen that site before but I didn't know you could get images for avatars from it!

Ok, now we'll watch with a bit more open eyes. You got a bye for what you originally responded regarding your old avatar and your age. No one asked you to change it that I recall, after you explained your reasoning at the beginning. I think it good that you did so now. I'm sure you've picked up some admirers, while losing others during this discussion. For myself, I'll watch and see. :thup:

Mr. P said:
That’s better. Now you think about this, 10 whole pages huh? Wow…ever think you could just get rid of the avatar until you found another? NO? Hummm..and lets skip the buddy thing, okay.

Seems like you just jumped in on this conversation. What does the avatar mean to you Mr. P? Obviously you seem to be offended in some way because I didn't tend to your needs immediately. FYI, I didn't do it for you, Gunny asked me too and I knew it was only right for me to take down an Officer Emblem for a Marine.

Kathianne said:
Ok, now we'll watch with a bit more open eyes. You got a bye for what you originally responded regarding your old avatar and your age. No one asked you to change it that I recall, after you explained your reasoning at the beginning. I think it good that you did so now. I'm sure you've picked up some admirers, while losing others during this discussion. For myself, I'll watch and see. :thup:

Thank you Kathianne.

USMCDevilDog said:
Seems like you just jumped in on this conversation. What does the avatar mean to you Mr. P? Obviously you seem to be offended in some way because I didn't tend to your needs immediately. FYI, I didn't do it for you, Gunny asked me too and I knew it was only right for me to take down an Officer Emblem for a Marine.
Ahhhhhhh...yes I did ask you to take it down..want the link to that post?

USMCDevilDog said:

Please re-read my post. I did not ask you to. I explained why I would.

And just let it go. Mr P is a Texan and he has guns. That's all you need to know.

GunnyL said:
Please re-read my post. I did not ask you to. I explained why I would.

And just let it go. Mr P is a Texan and he has guns. That's all you need to know.

LoL, ok.

Mr. P, you asked me to take it down here in this post. Not in the original post I made when I first joined this website. No one in that post asked me to. Once you asked me to here and Gunny told me how he felt about it, I decided to do it. Wether or not I took it down the day you asked me, I still took it down, so, it's done with now.

Forum List

Back