What Pisses Me Off

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
It's not 'the Left'. They have a purpose, even when it's only as useful idiots. Most of the time there is a better role though, it's to keep all of us 'planted' from the left and right.

Truth is, the most significant put downs come from those that agree on other issues, which isn't the majority on this right to center board.

Now what really pisses me off is someone, even a young someone, that professes to be 'right' like USMCwhathaveyou, claiming to be a high schooler, abscounding an avatar with the USMC emblem, that says he is planning to enlist out of school. Then he post video from not only 'left' but probably 'terrorist left' and upbraids those that don't agree.

In the meantime, figuring this is a 'kid' we've been giving accolades in 'rep' for those posts he made that we could agree with, however weakly. Not of the calibre of normal-but heh, it's a kid. A brave kid.

Truth is, a fraud. We've been had.

Kathianne said:
It's not 'the Left'. They have a purpose, even when it's only as useful idiots. Most of the time there is a better role though, it's to keep all of us 'planted' from the left and right.

Truth is, the most significant put downs come from those that agree on other issues, which isn't the majority on this right to center board.

Now what really pisses me off is someone, even a young someone, that professes to be 'right' like USMCwhathaveyou, claiming to be a high schooler, abscounding an avatar with the USMC emblem, that says he is planning to enlist out of school. Then he post video from not only 'left' but probably 'terrorist left' and upbraids those that don't agree.

In the meantime, figuring this is a 'kid' we've been giving accolades in 'rep' for those posts he made that we could agree with, however weakly. Not of the calibre of normal-but heh, it's a kid. A brave kid.

Truth is, a fraud. We've been had.
Not all of us have been. :eek: I hate it when that happens. Honestly I've been expecting it.

I don't understand what I did wrong? I have an avatar that turns out to be an Officer Emblem for the USMC, I didn't know that, I thought it was just a USMC Emblem which would fit my name wouldn't it? Like I said when I first came on this board, I didn't mean to offend anyone with the officer emblem because honestly I had no clue that it was an "Officer" emblem!

As for my post about the firefighters and such, I don't know how you see me as being a leftist when all I was doing was stating the alternative. Plus, you asked me for the link Kathianne, so I posted it. I thought the guy was a real firefighter, maybe I was incorrect, sorry for the mistake, people make those sometimes ya know?

And I don't know where you see that I claim to be a full on conservative, I never said I was. I even said in my post asking what Conservatives and Liberals were that was half and half, some things I agree with conservatives and some with liberals. So, those posts where I am bashing a leftist is me having my conservative opinion about the subject and the 9/11 post that you're referring to is me just stating the alternative and giving some insight on the subject we were talking about, I said in my post in that thread that this MIGHT have happened, never that I was totally against Bush and that he is to blame. Honestly I don't think Bush or anyone in the gov't is that heartless to do something like that, I don't believe that crap more then I do, just some of it gets you thinking, is that wrong?

So, please can I know what I did that has "really pissed you off" Kathianne? The stuff you've stated that pisses you off is stuff you said was "Ok" after I apologized for them, which I remember as being only the thing about my avatar and name. Other then that, I don't see where you're coming from.

USMCDevilDog said:
I don't understand what I did wrong? I have an avatar that turns out to be an Officer Emblem for the USMC, I didn't know that, I thought it was just a USMC Emblem which would fit my name wouldn't it? Like I said when I first came on this board, I didn't mean to offend anyone with the officer emblem because honestly I had no clue that it was an "Officer" emblem!

So now that you do know remove it, Please.

USMCDevilDog said:

I don't recall asking you about the Marine Corps Emblem again. I explained to you what it was, and what the difference is. If you wish to retain that one anyway, it's your call.

As for my post about the firefighters and such, I don't know how you see me as being a leftist when all I was doing was stating the alternative. Plus, you asked me for the link Kathianne, so I posted it. I thought the guy was a real firefighter, maybe I was incorrect, sorry for the mistake, people make those sometimes ya know?

You making a mistake about an alleged firefighter is not the issue. Your posting leftist conspiracy theory crap-ola IS. Use your common sense. Had there been ANY conspiracy involved in 9/11 other than AQ's, it would have involved hundreds to thousands. That couldn't happen in this country without a leak. Impossible.

And I don't know where you see that I claim to be a full on conservative, I never said I was. I even said in my post asking what Conservatives and Liberals were that was half and half, some things I agree with conservatives and some with liberals. So, those posts where I am bashing a leftist is me having my conservative opinion about the subject and the 9/11 post that you're referring to is me just stating the alternative and giving some insight on the subject we were talking about, I said in my post in that thread that this MIGHT have happened, never that I was totally against Bush and that he is to blame. Honestly I don't think Bush or anyone in the gov't is that heartless to do something like that, I don't believe that crap more then I do, just some of it gets you thinking, is that wrong?

You have been posting a conservative point of view until now, regardless what you choose to label yourself. The other conservative posters have accepted you as such.

If you don't agree with all things conservative, that's fine. Few of us do. But you didn't disagree with something like illegal immigration policies -- you posted a left-wingnut conspiracy theory. That's going suddenly from moderate right to FAR left.

So, please can I know what I did that has "really pissed you off" Kathianne? The stuff you've stated that pisses you off is stuff you said was "Ok" after I apologized for them, which I remember as being only the thing about my avatar and name. Other then that, I don't see where you're coming from.

She told you. She smells a sheep in wolve's clothing.

I have a confession to make too. I know some of my views may have come off as "liberal" or "left-leaning," but that's not who I am at all. I'm really...a Nazi. Yes, it's true. Believe it or not, yours truly is a crazy right-winger...

Psyche! :eek:

Hagbard Celine said:
I have a confession to make too. I know some of my views may have come off as "liberal" or "left-leaning," but that's not who I am at all. I'm really...a Nazi. Yes, it's true. Believe it or not, yours truly is a crazy right-winger...

Can you provide a credible source for that, or is it just hear say?

Hagbard Celine said:

Nazi is not quite what I would label YOU .......

GunnyL said:
She told you. She smells a sheep in wolve's clothing.

I NEVER said I believed what the conspiracy was saying! I posted it because I was adding on to what the other guy posted just to give a little info on it for peoples curiousity, because some of the posters looked like they were interested. I said that some of the stuff is written well enough to influence people to believe it but that I don't believe this crap. You're assuming I believe everything that I posted. I DON'T! I said it right there in that post. I posted those links and info for the curiousity of the posters.

Sorry if you misunderstood my actions, but it's not how you assume.

Kathianne, this came way out of left field, first you're PMing me thanking me for responding to your posts and being interested, now you're calling me out on a bogus charge that I'm a fraud. I'm not mad, I'm confused, this is the oddest thing that's happened to me on a forum before. Everytime I've posted something that might seem out of the ordinary from my usual "right" posts I've said somewhere in that post that I don't believe it or that this is just FYI. Yes, I am a little bit disagreeable on some conservative, right, thoughts, but that doesn't make me a fraud. I'm sure most people are like that, so I don't see what the problem is.

It sucks ya'll think that I'm just some fraud for some stupid post about a 9/11 conspiracy. Like I said IN the post, I don't believe Bush in his right mind could ever do anything so evil, I didn't state those exact words, but I did say that in a shorter phrase.

I guess that's all I can do to respond, it's on you guys wether or not to believe me.

USMCDevilDog said:

I guess that's all I can do to respond, it's on you guys wether or not to believe me.
Well, since you have been made aware of your avatar and its significance to many, and have not yet removed it, I have to assume you ARE really a kid that doesn’t understand, or a fake that just wants to piss people off. So far, I don't believe you.

USMCDevilDog said:
I NEVER said I believed what the conspiracy was saying! I posted it because I was adding on to what the other guy posted just to give a little info on it for peoples curiousity, because some of the posters looked like they were interested. I said that some of the stuff is written well enough to influence people to believe it but that I don't believe this crap. You're assuming I believe everything that I posted. I DON'T! I said it right there in that post. I posted those links and info for the curiousity of the posters.

Sorry if you misunderstood my actions, but it's not how you assume.

Kathianne, this came way out of left field, first you're PMing me thanking me for responding to your posts and being interested, now you're calling me out on a bogus charge that I'm a fraud. I'm not mad, I'm confused, this is the oddest thing that's happened to me on a forum before. Everytime I've posted something that might seem out of the ordinary from my usual "right" posts I've said somewhere in that post that I don't believe it or that this is just FYI. Yes, I am a little bit disagreeable on some conservative, right, thoughts, but that doesn't make me a fraud. I'm sure most people are like that, so I don't see what the problem is.

It sucks ya'll think that I'm just some fraud for some stupid post about a 9/11 conspiracy. Like I said IN the post, I don't believe Bush in his right mind could ever do anything so evil, I didn't state those exact words, but I did say that in a shorter phrase.

Until this post, I saw nothing to respond to. However, it's possible that I misread your original post, since I saw no 'caveats' other than credance for what you posted on it being reasonable. Show me where, please.

What got my interest piqued was this , in response to this

which led to this :

usmcwhatever said:
I took that as an insult and it angered me. That's why I said to please not start something. He basically made it sound like he was calling us stupid because we were thinking of the alternative to just some reactions going off from the plane hitting the towers. Maybe he didn't mean it that way, but I took it that way, that's all. I too have had in my mind that it was probably just explosions from reactions around the building, but I was stating the alternative, I hope that's not a problem.

Here's the link to the firefighters video, but what's the small fire thing your talking about Kathianne? http://www.letsroll911.org/ Its on the main page here, scroll down and you'll see it entitled "New York Firefighter Describes the Bombs at the WTC".

Mr. P said:
Well, since you have been made aware of your avatar and its significance to many, and have not yet removed it, I have to assume you ARE really a kid that doesn’t understand, or a fake that just wants to piss people off. So far, I don't believe you.

Happy? Before you assume that I'm just some stubborn kid that doesn't understand respect think first, I couldn't find a picture that's size was allowed as an avatar, I had to look all the way to the 10th page on Google Image Search to find one that fit. So....here ya are buddy.

Kathianne, in response to your post. I thought what Manu said was an insult to me for just posting that info and it upset me because it was like he was calling me an idiot, but he said it wasn't meant that way and apologized to me, and I was ok with it after that. I thought he was saying that I was being stupid for believing those theories when I never said I did. I didn't know he was being sarcastic and we didn't present that we had resolved the matter in PMs, that is my fault, I should have posted that it was nothing after I found out there was no "harm" intended.

I hope this can be resolved because honestly, you guys are fun as hell to post with on this website. I've never learned so much from you all, and you have helped. This was just a misunderstanding and I understand that, I hope you do too Kathianne, you were by far one of my favorites on the website because of the "thanks" I got in your PM's. It was good to know someone was reading my responses LoL.

USMCDevilDog said:
Happy? Before you assume that I'm just some stubborn kid that doesn't understand respect think first, I couldn't find a picture that's size was allowed as an avatar, I had to look all the way to the 10th page on Google Image Search to find one that fit. So....here ya are buddy.

Kathianne, in response to your post. I thought what Manu said was an insult to me for just posting that info and it upset me because it was like he was calling me an idiot, but he said it wasn't meant that way and apologized to me, and I was ok with it after that. I thought he was saying that I was being stupid for believing those theories when I never said I did. I didn't know he was being sarcastic and we didn't present that we had resolved the matter in PMs, that is my fault, I should have posted that it was nothing after I found out there was no "harm" intended.

I hope this can be resolved because honestly, you guys are fun as hell to post with on this website. I've never learned so much from you all, and you have helped. This was just a misunderstanding and I understand that, I hope you do too Kathianne, you were by far one of my favorites on the website because of the "thanks" I got in your PM's. It was good to know someone was reading my responses LoL.

I'll take that as truth. With that said, let's clear the air. Your subsequent posts were of the ilk that we 'misinterpreted' what you posted. Since you haven't backed that up, is it that you expressed yourself wrong? If so, we've all done that. Question is, do you believe that the government blew up the towers? Yes or no?

What about Pentagon, ground zero on conspiracy? Government commanded?

USMCDevilDog said:

All you had to do was ask. www.grunt.com

Kathianne said:
I'll take that as truth. With that said, let's clear the air. Your subsequent posts were of the ilk that we 'misinterpreted' what you posted. Since you haven't backed that up, is it that you expressed yourself wrong? If so, we've all done that. Question is, do you believe that the government blew up the towers? Yes or no?

What about Pentagon, ground zero on conspiracy? Government commanded?

NO! No, No, No! (That's not me yelling at you, that's how strongly I feel about it). When I did read those articles and watched the videos, I admit, yes it did raise questions, but, I do NOT believe they setup those attacks. Like I said before, I just don't think that anyone in their right mind in our gov't would just do something like that. And shit, if they did, there would definetely been atleast 1 person who'd spill the beans. So, no, I don't agree with the theories.

Gunny, thanks bro, I've seen that site before but I didn't know you could get images for avatars from it!

USMCDevilDog said:

That’s better. Now you think about this, 10 whole pages huh? Wow…ever think you could just get rid of the avatar until you found another? NO? Hummm..and lets skip the buddy thing, okay.

Forum List

Back