What Pisses Me Off

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    It's not 'the Left'. They have a purpose, even when it's only as useful idiots. Most of the time there is a better role though, it's to keep all of us 'planted' from the left and right.

Truth is, the most significant put downs come from those that agree on other issues, which isn't the majority on this right to center board.

Now what really pisses me off is someone, even a young someone, that professes to be 'right' like USMCwhathaveyou, claiming to be a high schooler, abscounding an avatar with the USMC emblem, that says he is planning to enlist out of school. Then he post video from not only 'left' but probably 'terrorist left' and upbraids those that don't agree.

In the meantime, figuring this is a 'kid' we've been giving accolades in 'rep' for those posts he made that we could agree with, however weakly. Not of the calibre of normal-but heh, it's a kid. A brave kid.

Truth is, a fraud. We've been had.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    Not all of us have been. :eek: I hate it when that happens. Honestly I've been expecting it.

3. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    When was this? Link please?

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
  5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    A conservative minded individual with thoughts of being a Marine would be all over this.

I'm waiting ............

6. USMCDevilDog

USMCDevilDog Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    I don't understand what I did wrong? I have an avatar that turns out to be an Officer Emblem for the USMC, I didn't know that, I thought it was just a USMC Emblem which would fit my name wouldn't it? Like I said when I first came on this board, I didn't mean to offend anyone with the officer emblem because honestly I had no clue that it was an "Officer" emblem!

As for my post about the firefighters and such, I don't know how you see me as being a leftist when all I was doing was stating the alternative. Plus, you asked me for the link Kathianne, so I posted it. I thought the guy was a real firefighter, maybe I was incorrect, sorry for the mistake, people make those sometimes ya know?

And I don't know where you see that I claim to be a full on conservative, I never said I was. I even said in my post asking what Conservatives and Liberals were that was half and half, some things I agree with conservatives and some with liberals. So, those posts where I am bashing a leftist is me having my conservative opinion about the subject and the 9/11 post that you're referring to is me just stating the alternative and giving some insight on the subject we were talking about, I said in my post in that thread that this MIGHT have happened, never that I was totally against Bush and that he is to blame. Honestly I don't think Bush or anyone in the gov't is that heartless to do something like that, I don't believe that crap more then I do, just some of it gets you thinking, is that wrong?

So, please can I know what I did that has "really pissed you off" Kathianne? The stuff you've stated that pisses you off is stuff you said was "Ok" after I apologized for them, which I remember as being only the thing about my avatar and name. Other then that, I don't see where you're coming from.

7. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    So now that you do know remove it, Please.

8. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    She told you. She smells a sheep in wolve's clothing.

9. Hagbard Celine

Hagbard Celine Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    I have a confession to make too. I know some of my views may have come off as "liberal" or "left-leaning," but that's not who I am at all. I'm really...a Nazi. Yes, it's true. Believe it or not, yours truly is a crazy right-winger...

Psyche! :eek:

10. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    Can you provide a credible source for that, or is it just hear say?