“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

Where did you get the 39 number for AR-15 civilian rifles? I would like to have that source for my own posts...

The link was there, the really sad thing is that the accurate government numbers are hard to find, because they tell the truth that the liberals need to squash
You want to know why those numbers are hard to find? Because the NRA prevented the CDC treating the epidemic of mass shootings as they would any other cause of death in this nation. Until this year, they could not spend money to investigate the causes, and statistics of gun violence. What is really needed is to post the pictures from Sandy Hook, Vegas, and Parkland on every street corner. They allow the pictures of bad wrecks to be published, why not the police pictures of the victims of these horrors?

Yes..... the facts, truth and reality show you are an idiot who doesn't know what they are talking about...so you need to abuse the emotions of uninformed people to get them to give you the power to confiscate guns.... you truly are a fascist....
I have often pointed out that the laws I would like to see enacted would not confiscate anyone's guns. However, given the absolutist attitudes, that is not what is going to happen. Eventually a crazy will shoot up one to many schools, church, movie theater, or music concert, and confiscatory laws will be passed. And you will be the people to blame for that.

No, eventually we will put the blame where it ultimately belongs, that being the use of SSRI antidepressants on our youth, and those people, like you who just want to drug our youth into oblivion, will have to take the blame.
I feel it's because we are decended from violent convicts and slave owners
Genes are tough and long living

only with right wing women; i tell them, left wing women believe more in equality and equal rights.

Right wing women believe in individual rights, whereas you appear to reject individual rights.
I believe in individual rights and advocate for abolishing our drug war.

How about You, right wing women?

Now you're trying to change the subject again. Right wing women are free to own firearms too. You obviously pick and choose which constitutional protections are individual and which are not based solely on your biases. That's not how it works.
the right wing doesn't really believe in natural rights, unless it is specifically about guns.

You pick and choose which rights you want to be specific to individuals and which ones you want to be for the populace. That's not how it works.
projecting much, right wingers?

Right wing women believe in individual rights, whereas you appear to reject individual rights.

How about You, right wing women?

Now you're trying to change the subject again. Right wing women are free to own firearms too. You obviously pick and choose which constitutional protections are individual and which are not based solely on your biases. That's not how it works.
the right wing doesn't really believe in natural rights, unless it is specifically about guns.

You pick and choose which rights you want to be specific to individuals and which ones you want to be for the populace. That's not how it works.
projecting much, right wingers?

No.

Juuuuust remember......

The Left wing for the most part really couldn't care less about public safety or children's lives......NOPE

Their GOAL is empowering central government to the point mere civvies are utterly helpless and subject to the whim of the Proletariat.

If you keep that in mind, then you know what you must do. Arguing with them is futile. Reason and logic meaningless to them.

:poke:

Juuuuust remember......

The Left wing for the most part really couldn't care less about public safety or children's lives......NOPE

Their GOAL is empowering central government to the point mere civvies are utterly helpless and subject to the whim of the Proletariat.

If you keep that in mind, then you know what you must do. Arguing with them is futile. Reason and logic meaningless to them.

:poke:
the right wing only cares about natural rights, when guns are involved.

The link was there, the really sad thing is that the accurate government numbers are hard to find, because they tell the truth that the liberals need to squash
You want to know why those numbers are hard to find? Because the NRA prevented the CDC treating the epidemic of mass shootings as they would any other cause of death in this nation. Until this year, they could not spend money to investigate the causes, and statistics of gun violence. What is really needed is to post the pictures from Sandy Hook, Vegas, and Parkland on every street corner. They allow the pictures of bad wrecks to be published, why not the police pictures of the victims of these horrors?

Yes..... the facts, truth and reality show you are an idiot who doesn't know what they are talking about...so you need to abuse the emotions of uninformed people to get them to give you the power to confiscate guns.... you truly are a fascist....
I have often pointed out that the laws I would like to see enacted would not confiscate anyone's guns. However, given the absolutist attitudes, that is not what is going to happen. Eventually a crazy will shoot up one to many schools, church, movie theater, or music concert, and confiscatory laws will be passed. And you will be the people to blame for that.

No, eventually we will put the blame where it ultimately belongs, that being the use of SSRI antidepressants on our youth, and those people, like you who just want to drug our youth into oblivion, will have to take the blame.
I feel it's because we are decended from violent convicts and slave owners
Genes are tough and long living

No...Europe had Feudalism, World War 1 and World War 2.........we didn't...... living under monarchies has created a passive, submissive population...

When a crazy decides to go on a rampage, and kill as many as they can do they chose bolt action, lever, or pump gun? No, they chose an assault weapon, with a fast reloadable magazine. Since Columbine we have seen multiple mass murders. The ones that have the highest kill rates are done with AR type weapons. Requiring a special license to own one of these would help considerably in keeping the assault weapons out of the hands of the crazies. However, you absolutists will create a situation where we have gun control laws that affect even the weapons I have. It is you, and those like you are a danger to my right to own a weapon.

There has not been a mass public shooting with an assault weapon in this country..... those are military weapons with select fire capability, the AR-15 civilian rifle is not a military rifle, has never been used by the military.......

The French, on the other hand, every mass shooting they have is done with a fully automatic military rifle....even though all rifles and pistols are banned for French citizens.... gun control doesn't work there either...

So we only have 10000 gun related deaths.
Phew I feel better now
And whine about a couple of hundred in France?
No wonder euros think we are a violent uneducated bunch

You think that gun crime is frozen in place.. .that it isn't going to change......? France and the rest of Europe has imported violent 3rd world minorities who are not assimilating to Western values.....they are the ones driving up crime rates including gun violence.....

Meanwhile, here? Our gun crime rates are going down as more Americans own and carry guns..that is a fact...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

When a crazy decides to go on a rampage, and kill as many as they can do they chose bolt action, lever, or pump gun? No, they chose an assault weapon, with a fast reloadable magazine. Since Columbine we have seen multiple mass murders. The ones that have the highest kill rates are done with AR type weapons. Requiring a special license to own one of these would help considerably in keeping the assault weapons out of the hands of the crazies. However, you absolutists will create a situation where we have gun control laws that affect even the weapons I have. It is you, and those like you are a danger to my right to own a weapon.

There has not been a mass public shooting with an assault weapon in this country..... those are military weapons with select fire capability, the AR-15 civilian rifle is not a military rifle, has never been used by the military.......

The French, on the other hand, every mass shooting they have is done with a fully automatic military rifle....even though all rifles and pistols are banned for French citizens.... gun control doesn't work there either...

So we only have 10000 gun related deaths.
Phew I feel better now
And whine about a couple of hundred in France?
No wonder euros think we are a violent uneducated bunch

And each year, on average, Americans use their guns to stop 2.4 million violent criminal attacks, according to the CDC........and of those, how many lives are saved from rape and murder? Far more than are taken by criminals using guns..

Forum List

Back