What percentage of blacks voted Democrat?

Notice how you ducked the question.

Let's try it again, Mr. Gubmint dependent.

You are a tribalist.

Do you think America can survive tribalism?

Nice deflection. I already answered. Now, answer my question honky.

No, you did not.

Let's try again.

You are a tribalist.

The Tea-Party is a great example of tribalism. The Tea Party is chock full of rednecks, racists, obstructionists, anarchists and assassins. So, to answer your question... no, based on the Tea-Party, America cannot survive tribalism.

Now... your turn.

Nice deflection. I already answered. Now, answer my question honky.

No, you did not.

Let's try again.

You are a tribalist.

The Tea-Party is a great example of tribalism. The Tea Party is chock full of rednecks, racists, obstructionists, anarchists and assassins. So, to answer your question... no, based on the Tea-Party, America cannot survive tribalism.

Now... your turn.

You are a tribalist.

No, you did not.

Let's try again.

You are a tribalist.

Now... your turn.

You are a tribalist.

Why not? It survived white tribalism.

Now... your turn.

You are a tribalist.

Why not? It survived white tribalism.

Hey salt!

I am glad you showed up.

Tell kidrock what percentage of black people are racist. Chris from upthread seems to be confused about this as well.

Thanks!

I am thinking more historically than in the last election. If numbers thrown around here are right then more or less 95% of voting blacks voted Obama this and last time.

Curious, what is the trend historically?

My cell does not lend itself to research so thank yo.

who gives a shit? I mean....what the fuck? Are they not citizens with the right to vote for whomever they want?

Perhaps instead of blaming blacks for voting Democrat, you might want to look at the GOP platform and figure out how to get those votes.

Nahhhhh.....it's easier to sit and bitch.

BTW.....I know you were looking for information and not necessarily bitching....so consider this.my response to the general direction that I know this thread is going to take, even though I only read the OP and not the predictable responses.

No, you did not.

Let's try again.

You are a tribalist.

Now... your turn.

You are a tribalist.

Can you say President Obama for 4 more years? :lol:

You are projecting.

You are outnumbered!

You are a tribalist.

Black_Vote_Pres.jpg

FactCheck.org : Blacks and the Democratic Party

Sniper Fire, I think you need to reconsider. It appears blacks first voted largely for the party of Lincoln, the Republicans, no doubt as a civil rights issue following slavery.

Then FDR changed things on a Presidential level and Lyndon Johnson finished it with the civil rights act. Or perhaps the Republicans did by supporting racism during that time.

Black_Party_ID%287%29.jpg

So, the lesson to be learned is blacks voted on civil rights initially. Then with FDR jumped ship and voted on issues and against history. By the 1960's both issues and civil rights were against the Republicans. I find Obama's bump to be not that interesting.

Will you issue an apology for that first statement about Tribalism?

Now... your turn.

You are a tribalist.

I enjoy watching you punt.

I will also enjoy continuing to remind you tribalists of the obvious - which is that you are anathema to the American ideal, and we cannot stand as a Nation under the course you have chosen.

You are a tribalist.

I enjoy watching you punt.

I will also enjoy continuing to remind you tribalists of the obvious - which is that you are anathema to the American ideal, and we cannot stand as a Nation under the course you have chosen.

Sir, did you see my post above?

You are outnumbered!

You are a tribalist.

Black_Vote_Pres.jpg

FactCheck.org : Blacks and the Democratic Party

Sniper Fire, I think you need to reconsider. It appears blacks first voted largely for the party of Lincoln, the Republicans, no doubt as a civil rights issue following slavery.

Then FDR changed things on a Presidential level and Lyndon Johnson finished it with the civil rights act. Or perhaps the Republicans did by supporting racism during that time.

Black_Party_ID%287%29.jpg

So, the lesson to be learned is blacks voted on civil rights initially. Then with FDR jumped ship and voted on issues and against history. By the 1960's both issues and civil rights were against the Republicans. I find Obama's bump to be not that interesting.

Will you issue an apology for that first statement about Tribalism?

Forum List

Back