What percentage of blacks voted Democrat?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
I am thinking more historically than in the last election. If numbers thrown around here are right then more or less 95% of voting blacks voted Obama this and last time.

Curious, what is the trend historically?

My cell does not lend itself to research so thank yo.

Most all of them.

Obama has successfully destroyed the prosperity of 'shining city on the hill' and replaced it with an ugly tribalism where America is now roped off by race, creed, etc, and is chucking spears at each other.

The American experiment may have just ended.

Most all of them.

Obama has successfully destroyed the prosperity of 'shining city on the hill' and replaced it with an ugly tribalism where America is now roped off by race, creed, etc, and is chucking spears at each other.

What percentage of blacks voted democrat in 04, 00, 96, 92 and back to the turn of the last century.

BRB. I have a few moments of sitting to do so I can use google

Most all of them.

Typical Repubican racism.

Why would blacks vote Republican, when Republicans tried to make it harder for them to vote?

Last edited:
Most all of them.

Adios honky! :lol:

Typical Repubican racism.

Why would blacks vote Republican, when Republicans tried to make it harder for them to vote?

Most all of them.

Wait, are the numbers posted correct? Obama got 5-10% more of the black vote than John Kerry and folks are excited?

What's this? MORE BITCHING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!?

SAY IT ISN'T SO!

Favorite fucking past time it seems.

You are projecting.

You are outnumbered!

You are a tribalist.

Do you think America can survive tribalism?

Do you think you will live to see another Republican President elected? My estimates for the chance for the next Republican president to be elected is 2020, and that's a big if, depending on the Republican's 'evolving' by that time. So you see, you'll have to become a 'tribalist' too if you ever want to see a Republican in the White House. Demographics call for that scenario. Somehow I don't envision the GOP changing so quickly so I ask again....

Do you ever forsee a Republican president in your lifetime?

You are outnumbered!

You are a tribalist.

Do you think you will live to see another Republican President elected? My estimates for the chance for the next Republican president to be elected is 2020, and that's a big if, depending on the Republican's 'evolving' by that time. So you see, you'll have to become a 'tribalist' too if you ever want to see a Republican in the White House. Demographics call for that scenario. Somehow I don't envision the GOP changing so quickly so I ask again....

Notice how you ducked the question.

Let's try it again, Mr. Gubmint dependent.

You are a tribalist.

You are a tribalist.

You are a tribalist.

Nice deflection. I already answered. Now, answer my question honky.

You are a tribalist.

Nice deflection. I already answered. Now, answer my question honky.

No, you did not.

Let's try again.

You are a tribalist.

Forum List

Back