What pays for this place?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I've seen a few other forums with a similar layout that have ads embedded in each page of posts and it got me wondering how this place is paid for...it must cost a chunk of change for all this bandwith.

Anyone know?

I've seen a few other forums with a similar layout that have ads embedded in each page of posts and it got me wondering how this place is paid for...it must cost a chunk of change for all this bandwith.

Anyone know?

RNC?

Anyone know?

I'm curious to know too. I read in another other thread that someone named Greg Bernhardt owns this forum.

http://usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=45663&highlight=Greg

Maybe the subscriptions to the Inner Sanctum thing pay for the board?

LOL!

The administrators of the board have been noticibly silent on this question.
I wonder what it is they don't want us to know?:confused:

LOL!

The administrators of the board have been noticibly silent on this question.
I wonder what it is they don't want us to know?:confused:

Because "the" administrator (there is only one) on this board has a job?

Why are you trying to make this out to be conspiratorial? Have you been asked for money? No. So who cares? The owner pays for the board. I don't know the specific mechanics to it, and have no desire to.

I'm sure you can link to vbulletin and find out. It isn't a secret as far as I know.

I dont know 'bout you...

but I suspect the Illuminati is involved.

Because "the" administrator (there is only one) on this board has a job?

Why are you trying to make this out to be conspiratorial? Have you been asked for money? No. So who cares? The owner pays for the board. I don't know the specific mechanics to it, and have no desire to.

I'm sure you can link to vbulletin and find out. It isn't a secret as far as I know.

lighten up, will ya!

Are we allowed to know the owner's name?

Forum List

Back