What part of Illegal don't you understand

eman1355

Rookie
Jan 20, 2011
I am a resident of Arizona and I am tired of hearing people who have no right to be here cry about how mistreated they are! Illegal immagration is like stowing away on a cruise ship and then complaining becaue you aren't given access to the free buffett. Arizona's budget is tens of millions in the hole and we are giving people who are here illegally education, food stamps, and mortgages? How is this not INSANE?!?!

I am a resident of Arizona and I am tired of hearing people who have no right to be here cry about how mistreated they are! Illegal immagration is like stowing away on a cruise ship and then complaining becaue you aren't given access to the free buffett. Arizona's budget is tens of millions in the hole and we are giving people who are here illegally education, food stamps, and mortgages? How is this not INSANE?!?!

If they werent here, the cost of a pound of tomatoes would be a hell of a lot more.

Something to think about.

FYI...I am against illegal immigration and I am against amnesty and I continually push for stronger enforcement of immigration laws.

But I also know the consequences.

You need to explain the definition of illegal to employers who profit off of cheap labor.

Without the jobs there would be no illegals

Last edited:

You need to explain the definition of illegal to employers who profit off of cheap labor.

Without the jobs their would be no illegals

You are correct. They too are breaking the law. Employment law.
Does not mean the illegal immigrants are breaking the immigration law any less.

Separate laws and separate law breakers.

Yes, they are symbiotic...and EQUALLY guilty.

You are incorrect. You are responsible for Educate, Medicate, and Incarcerate. And if you complain they will call you a bigot. You will have signs posted in your desert telling you it's unsafe to go there, and Californication will boycott your Arizona ass. So you had better shut your pie hole. Comphrende'?

Throw a couple of employers in jail and watch the jobs dry up.

Then you will have them streaming across the border in the other direction

The political ass clowns in Washington, D.C. doesn't believe it's a problem which explains what the problem is in Washington, D.C.

That is like saying throw the drug users in jail and the drug dealers will dry up.
True, yes....but maybe a bit ass backwards?

That is like saying throw the drug users in jail and the drug dealers will dry up.
True, yes....but maybe a bit ass backwards?

I don't think so.......catching illegals is like herding cats

Employers stay in one place. Catch him employing illegals and throw him in jail. See how quickly the jobs will dry up

If they werent here, the cost of a pound of tomatoes would be a hell of a lot more.

Something to think about.

If they weren't helping farmers here, I'm certain they'd be farming in their own country... As for paying taxes on importing said produce... Don't forget NAFTA, so I highly doubt the price of tomatoes would become rediculous.

Forum List

Back