What part of dying are you looking forward to the most.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Obviously not having to listen the liberals lie 24/7 every other second, but more importantly for me it will be not having to look at clocks. That and my knees wont hurt anymore.

Unfortunately; since I believe that most of us get Reincarnated; my only real hope is that I get it right next time so I can get off this insane merry-go-round called Life.

• Banned
Unfortunately; since I believe that most of us get Reincarnated; my only real hope is that I get it right next time so I can get off this insane merry-go-round called Life.
Yeah me too.

Obviously not having to listen the liberals lie 24/7 every other second, but more importantly for me it will be not having to look at clocks. That and my knees wont hurt anymore.
Jesus was a liberal

Wow.

Didn't thinking was possible, but I actually feel.sorry for you.

Maybe see your Dr about some antidepressants.

Jesus was a liberal

Yeah we know...this sure sounds like a liberal to me.

Mathew 7:21

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Jesus was a liberal
Hardly. He and his step-dad were self employed carpenters( badasses-take a look at some Nazareth videos) Give unto Caesar and love the neighbor. In a capitalist way.
Help the sick, feed the poor and chastise the lazy. Jesus' technique.

Get building.

The dying part--if I'm healthy and lucky enough to be able to die peacefully, I'd really like to experience what it is like to die, the last few hours, minutes, and seconds before we're offed.

I’m pretty psyched to not have to read your posts anymore... come on reaper let’s go for a ride!!!

Taking as many people as I can with me...

7a84dc8ef2aa560b6a390bb0a5d7190b2c112fcf.jpg

Yeah, the knee not hurting sounds pretty good.

Forum List

Back