What other party has to pay 100K

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
for their keynote speaker that is supposedly part of their movement?
She is a pro, a political HO.
More power to her but she did it FOR THE $$.
And the far right whackos actually believe she is sincere and credible.
Republican party is in deep doo doo folks. Shame as I had hoped for a big tent party I would support heavily with a lot of cash the next election to defeat Obama.
Ain't going to happen with the side show circus tea party movement.
One Hundred Thousand Dollars
If she was someone that was a real leader for that movement and was looking for support as a candidate in the future SHE WOULD DO IT FOR FREE.
Sarah Palin. What a JOKE. There are some serious dumb ass Americans if they follow that movement. It is all a show sports fans.
They are stealing $ and giving it to Rock Star celebrities-Palin.

But she's going to give it back to the movement. You see, she only took it just to give it back to the cause and it makes perfect sense. Why don't you understand?

OMG, Palin made MONEY......baaaaaaad

Seiu Union shelled out 63million dollars to help get the Progressive Obama elected.

but bad palin made a HUGE, 100,000 lol

Last edited:
But she is not a candidate. She was a hired speaker, hired because her name alone would not only lend credence to the movement but would bother the hell out of the left. And it worked.

How much does Bill Clinton get for a speech these days?

Palin actually did turn the money over to the movement, to use to back people in elections, and not third party, its not about third party.

The Tea party is NOT a political party, it is a movement to try and return good government to the people of the United States.

Explain why so many of you fear that and feel this compelling need to oppose it.

"More power to her" is what I said.
FORMER politicians do it all the time and fine with me.
My point is she is a FORMER politician.
She will never run for anything again. She will never admit it. That would dry up her rock star status.
Sarah Palin is a quitter, done politically.
Republicans are in a tail spin. If this is a "leader" the party will be obliterated in the next Presidential election. Land slide Obama.
And that sucks but the teeny bopper rah rah "Sarah, Sarah" fans are to blame.
Sarah Palin is the political equivalent of Hannah Montana.
Makes me want to puke.

Sarah Palin will "lend credence to the movement" HAHAHAHA
To who?
That is an admission that the movement has very little credibility. If any.
And what office is Slick Willie Boom going to seek anytime soon, or EVER.
Sarah Palin: The Hannah Montana of politics "Sarah, Sarah, Sarah"
American conservative movement I have worked in for 36 years is going down the dam tubes.
Goldwater is rolling in his grave.

But she is not a candidate. She was a hired speaker, hired because her name alone would not only lend credence to the movement but would bother the hell out of the left. And it worked.

How much does Bill Clinton get for a speech these days?

Sure, hired speaker. Just shows that bimbo from Wasilla doesn't give 2 shits about the cause, she's in it for the money.

I don't blame her. After paying out nearly half a million in legal fees defending herself from BS accusations. She has name recognition and they hired her. Some people are simply jealous I guess.

Making money today is a bad thing, I'm pretty sure that is what the Obama told us, wasn't it?

Palin: I support your movement...It's a movement of the common people
(But it will cost you $100K to have me say it)

Palin crip notes, how much money she makes, let's see, have we missed anything.

Oh, how are them poll numbers looking for the Obama.:lol:

I once gave a retarded kid a dollar bill to make him feel better.
The minor tea party movement did the same thing, except with 100k dollars.

No one seems to give a shit about what other former politicians get for a speaking engagement, only Sarah Palin.

Al Gore has made millions, Along with Clinton and even the cheater John Edwards.

So why be concerned about Sarah Palin? So if it's not jealousy could it be fear? I mean what makes her any different?

She scares the shit out of the left I suppose. Since you don't want to admit to jealousy.

No one seems to give a shit about what other former politicians get for a speaking engagement, only Sarah Palin.

Al Gore has made millions, Along with Clinton and even the cheater John Edwards.

So why be concerned about Sarah Palin? So if it's not jealousy could it be fear? I mean what makes her any different?

She scares the shit out of the left I suppose. Since you don't want to admit to jealousy.

To me the point is if the Tea Party is a fledgling grass roots movement struggling to establish itself....why is Palin charging them $100,000?

Forum List

Back