What other forums do you frequent?

i'm a tad OC

so i went through a stage where i just HAD to read everything in the 1/2 dz professional forums

i mean, we're talkin' getting up in the wee hours to do it

the problem was, the gurus of my trade would only opine to certain extents, and in the last number of years prefer to not at all

you see, when one asks, or generally pursues similar topics across a number of fourms , many with cross membership , the internet can become smaller rather quickly

certain sorts with ulterior motives might either come forward , or completely fall off this mode of communication

so yeah, if you've read this far, a pita with a keyboard has good and bad days......

i'm a tad OC

so i went through a stage where i just HAD to read everything in the 1/2 dz professional forums

the problem was, the gurus of my trade would only opine to certain extents, and in the last number of years prefer to not at all

you see, when one asks, or generally pursues similar topics across a number of fourms , many with cross membership , the internet can become smaller rather quickly

certain sorts with ulterior motives might either come forward , or completely fall off this mode of communication

so yeah, if you've read this far, a pita with a keyboard has good and bad days......

Ok...........

what??

i'm a tad OC

Ok...........

what??

hot?

yeah, it's rather hot in here.....

I post on Pubes/jents MB, the Molly Ringwald Message Board.
It is so eye opening and open minded, and with those 2 and 2 others being the only posters, it's like I'm talking to my best friends!

OH, and Pubes is a mod there, which makes it more special.

That sounds like fun.

Any chance that you'll be promoted to mod?

It is so eye opening and open minded, and with those 2 and 2 others being the only posters, it's like I'm talking to my best friends!

That sounds like fun.

Well, Pubes told me if I denonce my American Leftist roots and put on a fake Military Patch as my avatar, I may have a chance as a mod there after all! :eusa_pray:

one of these fine days i will have to ask who pubes is.

Last edited:

That sounds like fun.

Well, Pubes told me if I denonce my American Leftist roots and put on a fake Military Patch as my avatar, I may have a chance as a mod there after all! :eusa_pray:

Hey EZ, I told you NOT to use my picture as an avatar!!!

Forum List

Back