What Operating System Do You Use?

Again, Apple has almost no games. No reason to own it at all.

You can run XP inside of Leopard with a program called Parallels. It essentially turns XP into a Mac application. All your favorite games will still work.

I am runnng Leopard on a homebuilt AMD based Hackintosh. Have Parallel intstallations of XP and Vista.

i only use windows XP since i think that it is 100 times better than windows vista both in terms of speed and performance..
138l1103.jpg

XP -- definitely easy to use and compatible with most anything. I was one of those "save XP" petitioners. Just purchased a new PC for my son for his birthday, and installed XP. He's still a "gamer", and many of his older games are pre-Vista.

In defense of Apple users, they have less problems (viruses, etc.) because hackers don't concentrate on their systems.

All one needs to do, however, is have a good anti-virus program, along with an adware/spyware program, keep up-to-date with the Windows updates, and I highly recommend downloading "Windows Defender" from their website.

'macs' aren't macs now- they scrapped the motorola chipsets for Intel and all they run is a heavily modded Unix distro- the most archaic system still in use

Forum List

Back