What one must do for a promotion

What Kool Aid do you consume that makes you think Trump is even remotely a viable choice?

The primary chose Trump, he didn't get my vote in it. The point I make is he did win and the group that voted for Perot in '92 that gave her husband that election, well today they have grown exponentially and we have The Anti Establishment Candidate, you on the other hand have rolled out possibly the most hated candidate to ever represent either major party, and if she wins, she will get little to nothing done, same as her predecessor...

You make a lot of assumptions. Clinton is not my first choice, but she's saner and more capable than Trump. Looking at the polls, I think Trump has Clinton trumped in the "most hated" category.

Whether she wins, and "gets anything done" will depend on whether the Republicans opt to move away from their 8-yr long stand on refusing to work with the president because....he's OMG Obama :eek:

Is it the Kool Aid that applauds him for insulting minorities and disabled people?

I thought you said you couldn't handle the truth? Where is it he insulted minorities and disabled people?

Or maybe the Kool Aid that justifies misogyny as "locker room talk"?

Which world do you want to live in now? Reality or the Fantasy of the DNC Party line?

You really can't come up with anything better than that? Please don't tell me you're just another shill.

Isn't it quite interesting that Billy Bush leaves NBC with a $10MM payout, who was it that leaked the tape? Oh it wasn't Billy, that's right it was the NBC Brass, but the MSM News Organizations aren't biased, no...

Oh...I see, now it's the biased media to blame for Trump's implosion. But you have a point - they are biased. Clinton has been under intense media scrutiny since she was first lady, when she was senator, when she was secretary of state and now that she's a candidate. The media dropped the ball on The Donald because they never took him seriously as a candidate. He was a celebrity and entertainer. All this crap that's been coming out since he was nominated should have come out in the primaries if the media had been doing it's job, but it didn't, and that's why we're in the position we're in with two crap candidates and close election. Both should be beatable, with the right candidate. Now keep on drinking Kool Aid for The Donald. It's not the media. It's not the Democrats. It's not any grand conspiracy. It's The Donald himself that is doing himself in everytime he opens his sorry excuse of a mouth.

Or, maybe it's the Kool Aid that makes you believe he is so much more honest then Hillary because he knows how to lob an insult and redirect attention from his lies?

No, it's her history, her do nothing politically corrupt approach, he wouldn't be my third choice, but he won the nomination and voting for the spawn of Satan is against my core beliefs, she's that bad and if you're too blind to see it, I'll say a little prayer for you tonight...

You do realize don't you that The Donald's history isn't exactly "great" either? It's just no one looked to closely until now.

You really don't know how to reply to a post and your a moderator on USMB?

Shouldn't you know how the tools work if your a "Senior USMB Moderator"???

You forget or chose to ignore that I said he wasn't even my third choice, she is the Spawn of Satan in my opinion, if she burst into flames it wouldn't surprise me...

Yes I know no one is perfect, we are all flawed...

Whether it's this election or one in the not to distant future, the Establishment Candidate is done, I am ready for it NOW!!!

You seem far more focused on blathering on about the fact that I'm a moderator then you are on the discussion.

Not really I just find it interesting that you don't know how to use the tools of a discussion board that you moderate...

Is my ability or inability to get quotes right 100% of the time more important than discussing the issues? Generally when people go all Nazi on stuff like that (or spelling) - it's because they are unable to address the discussion so they try to turn it on the poster instead.

The primary chose Trump, he didn't get my vote in it. The point I make is he did win and the group that voted for Perot in '92 that gave her husband that election, well today they have grown exponentially and we have The Anti Establishment Candidate, you on the other hand have rolled out possibly the most hated candidate to ever represent either major party, and if she wins, she will get little to nothing done, same as her predecessor...

You make a lot of assumptions. Clinton is not my first choice, but she's saner and more capable than Trump. Looking at the polls, I think Trump has Clinton trumped in the "most hated" category.

Whether she wins, and "gets anything done" will depend on whether the Republicans opt to move away from their 8-yr long stand on refusing to work with the president because....he's OMG Obama :eek:

I thought you said you couldn't handle the truth? Where is it he insulted minorities and disabled people?

Which world do you want to live in now? Reality or the Fantasy of the DNC Party line?

You really can't come up with anything better than that? Please don't tell me you're just another shill.

Isn't it quite interesting that Billy Bush leaves NBC with a $10MM payout, who was it that leaked the tape? Oh it wasn't Billy, that's right it was the NBC Brass, but the MSM News Organizations aren't biased, no...

Oh...I see, now it's the biased media to blame for Trump's implosion. But you have a point - they are biased. Clinton has been under intense media scrutiny since she was first lady, when she was senator, when she was secretary of state and now that she's a candidate. The media dropped the ball on The Donald because they never took him seriously as a candidate. He was a celebrity and entertainer. All this crap that's been coming out since he was nominated should have come out in the primaries if the media had been doing it's job, but it didn't, and that's why we're in the position we're in with two crap candidates and close election. Both should be beatable, with the right candidate. Now keep on drinking Kool Aid for The Donald. It's not the media. It's not the Democrats. It's not any grand conspiracy. It's The Donald himself that is doing himself in everytime he opens his sorry excuse of a mouth.

No, it's her history, her do nothing politically corrupt approach, he wouldn't be my third choice, but he won the nomination and voting for the spawn of Satan is against my core beliefs, she's that bad and if you're too blind to see it, I'll say a little prayer for you tonight...

You do realize don't you that The Donald's history isn't exactly "great" either? It's just no one looked to closely until now.

You forget or chose to ignore that I said he wasn't even my third choice, she is the Spawn of Satan in my opinion, if she burst into flames it wouldn't surprise me...

Whether it's this election or one in the not to distant future, the Establishment Candidate is done, I am ready for it NOW!!!

You seem far more focused on blathering on about the fact that I'm a moderator then you are on the discussion.

Not really I just find it interesting that you don't know how to use the tools of a discussion board that you moderate...

Is my ability or inability to get quotes right 100% of the time more important than discussing the issues? Generally when people go all Nazi on stuff like that (or spelling) - it's because they are unable to address the discussion so they try to turn it on the poster instead.

To establish your points or opinions it's important to be accurate, in the mind of a liberal I understand how this can be confusing...

I have made several points that are 100% accurate that you chose to ignore...

To establish your points or opinions it's important to be accurate, in the mind of a liberal I understand how this can be confusing...

I have made several points that are 100% accurate that you chose to ignore...

True, accuracy is important if you want your points to be understood. But if you want your "100% accurate" statements to be taken as having value it's best not to mix them with garbage or they tend to take on the character of garbage.

Make up your mind as to whether you want to be taken seriously or be just another participant in the partisan food fight.

In the meantime, I'll contemplate The Donald's "misgivings". A presidential candidate that attacked a disabled reporter by publically mocking his disability, who's main qualification in your eyes seems to be that he isn't Establishment. Ted Bundy would qualify for your vote.

In job after job that I've held, the way to secure promotion to the next level is to actually demonstrate that one can perform in the manner called for at that next level. One must demonstrate that in terms of technical skill and in terms of one's comportment. That was so in moving from staff accountant to senior accountant, and from there to senior consultant to managing consultant, and so on through the ranks of the partnership. That's the way it is among the professional ranks of any organization.

Seeking the office of President is no different. Repeatedly we see that Donald Trump, regardless of whether he may be able to read the PDBs, cut the ribbons, nominate federal appointees and other mechanical activities of the President, the man has not shown that he is of suitable character to be President. That, more than anything else, is why he does not deserve to be "promoted" to President of the United States.

It's exactly the same thing that's kept many a person from making partner, from ascending to the ranks of managing partner, from reaching the C-level and from thriving overall in whatever discipline they may have pursued. There is no reason it be any different for Trump, particularly since he's been a CEO he does know that and he knows better than to be the ill tempered, insufferably ignominious polisson he is.

So, Hillary being a Mafia Don prepares her to run a nation? China can bribe her for Taiwan. Russia can bribe her for the nuclear launch codes. Kim Jong Un can bribe her for South Korea...

You don't know that.....
Trump expressed his admiration to Putin and vise versa....... is bad. What benefits does he gain by doing that? And now being called a Putin puppet.
There are 75 former ambassadors that endorsed Hillary because Trump is unqualified to lead this country. His economic plan was blasted by well known independent economists. So far I have not seen one blasting Hillary's economic plan. Why is that?
That said. Give me one good reason why I should vote this clown.

Former ambassadors back Clinton in letter saying Trump ‘comforted our enemies’

Seventy-five former ambassadors, including 57 appointed by Republican presidents, released a letter Thursday endorsing Hillary Clinton and criticizing Donald Trump as “entirely unqualified” for the office.
“As career officers, we have served every President since Harry Truman, and have proudly represented every President since Richard Nixon as ambassadors or senior State Department officials in Senate-confirmed positions,” the letter obtained by Yahoo News reads. “We have served Republican and Democratic Presidents with pride and enthusiasm.” The Washington Post also reported on the letter.
But the diplomats said this election is different, with one candidate “unqualified” to serve in part because his rhetoric has “comforted our enemies.” They highlighted Trump’s praise and “admiration” for Russian President Vladimir Putin, as well as the mogul’s recent remark that U.S. generals have been “reduced to rubble” under President Obama.
One of the career diplomats who signed the letter, Ryan Crocker, was picked by George W. Bush to be his ambassador to Pakistan and then Iraq. Another of the group, Daniel Kurtzer, was Bush’s pick for ambassador to Israel.
Trump, they wrote, is “ignorant of the complex nature of the challenges facing our country, from Russia to China to ISIS to nuclear proliferation to refugees to drugs, but he has expressed no interest in being educated. In his frequent statements about foreign countries and their citizens, from our closest friends to our most problematic competitors, Mr. Trump has expressed the most ignorant stereotypes of those countries; has inflamed their people; and has insulted our allies and comforted our enemies.”

But if you want your "100% accurate" statements to be taken as having value it's best not to mix them with garbage or they tend to take on the character of garbage.

Define what "garbage" you're talking about...

To general...

Make up your mind as to whether you want to be taken seriously or be just another participant in the partisan food fight.

Oh I am very serious. Take Trump and his personality out of the mix for a minute and tell me the DNC is not the party of Slavery, Jim Crow Laws, Planned Parenthood and Gay Marriage. These are not "garbage topics or issues". What I don't think you or the liberal left see or understand is Americans no matter their economic or racial status are fed up with the corrupt system. These social issues are covering up the corruption of politicians, no matter what party affiliation. Trump was the only Non Establishment Candidate and yet he won the nomination, that says a lot...

She is the best the Democrats have? She would have burned their house down had they nominated Bernie and the real candidate was Bernie, but the DNC sided with Clinton, there are FACTS to support this...

In the meantime, I'll contemplate The Donald's "misgivings".

He is the lesser of the two evils, She is the continuation of the status quo...

A presidential candidate that attacked a disabled reporter by publically mocking his disability,

I don't agree entirely with this, demeaning maybe, attack no way...

I can dig up several Clinton and Obama statements that are similar in taste...

Here's one of Obama's more disingenuous statements...

"And it's not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations," Obama said.

This is were he made it clear he was disingenuous...

"Obviously, if I worded things in a way that made people offended, I deeply regret that," Obama said in a phone interview on Saturday with the Winston-Salem Journal.

And follows it up with this...

"But the underlying truth of what I said remains, which is simply that people who have seen their way of life upended because of economic distress are frustrated and rightfully so."

There's even more on Clinton, but I'll refrain...

who's main qualification in your eyes seems to be that he isn't Establishment.

I wouldn't say it's everything, but it is what makes him appealing, that is the real message...

Perot opened the door to Clinton in '92, this time that same candidate won the nomination, significant issue...

Ted Bundy would qualify for your vote.

Never and you want to talk about garbage?

Trump is certainly nothing like Bundy, but you know that...

Goodness. Quite a sensitive fellow aren't you?

And you derive this from that statement? It explains your inability to deal with reality...

Let me guess, you're another one of those who can dish it out but can't take it when it's thrown back.

So can you point out where you threw it back and further where I couldn't handle it? Are you the self appointed Queen of the Keyboard Commando Wars?

I would think your daily average of 16 post per day to mine that's in the 1.3 per day range is evidence enough that I am not as worried about winning the KCW trophy you so covet...

But I do have fun irritating your selfish liberal ass...

I'm sure there's a beaten track to your Safe Place in those weeds ....

Well, my back porch does offer a great view of my boats and dock on Lake Austin...

Have you found any evidence that The Great Donald has ever had even one misgiving?

Again, I forgot you're perfect...

You seem to have issues dude not sure where it's all coming from since I don't think we've intersected before... Did you leave your participation trophy at home?

If you don't think The Donald has insulted minorities and disabled people, maybe you aren't as "informed" as you think you are. Kool Aid will do that to you.
Yeah, and don't forget about Trump calling millions of Hillary voters a basket of deplorables. Oops...wait a second...

Forum List

Back