What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
We need blacks to turn out like they did for Obama.

Tell them black lives only matter if they are a big voting block

If any blacks in flint don't vote after being given lead poisoned water they should be ashamed
Or most likely they dont believe anything will change so why bother voting?
it won't change if you don't vote. Pick a black leader and vote for them.

If one democrat screws you vote for a more progressive liberal in the primaries.

Obama couldn't do shit for black people because blacks rewarded Republicans who obstructed Obama by not voting in the 2010 midterms. Rather than vote out the obstructionists you rewarded by staying home.

Blacks never vote midterms. Don't act like you tried a couple midterms in a row and didn't have a lot of success. If I'm wrong whens the last time a lot of blacks voted in a midterm?

Don't vote don't matter.

Why don't liberals vote in the midterms?
Why do poor whites vote conservative?
Because they don't want to be punished if they become successful. But even more than that, they just want to be left alone and not have Big Brother watching.
The problem is that there will always be a segment of poor whites that are not going to be successful. In essence they are voting for a pipe dream. If they were really afraid of being punished they wouldn't vote for conservatives because those are the people that cut their welfare. If they were really intent on becoming successful they wouldnt accept welfare.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.

I think the black people should vote democrat.

Or most likely they dont believe anything will change so why bother voting?
it won't change if you don't vote. Pick a black leader and vote for them.

If one democrat screws you vote for a more progressive liberal in the primaries.

Obama couldn't do shit for black people because blacks rewarded Republicans who obstructed Obama by not voting in the 2010 midterms. Rather than vote out the obstructionists you rewarded by staying home.

Blacks never vote midterms. Don't act like you tried a couple midterms in a row and didn't have a lot of success. If I'm wrong whens the last time a lot of blacks voted in a midterm?

Don't vote don't matter.

Why don't liberals vote in the midterms?
Why do poor whites vote conservative?
Because they don't want to be punished if they become successful. But even more than that, they just want to be left alone and not have Big Brother watching.
The problem is that there will always be a segment of poor whites that are not going to be successful. In essence they are voting for a pipe dream. If they were really afraid of being punished they wouldn't vote for conservatives because those are the people that cut their welfare. If they were really intent on becoming successful they wouldnt accept welfare.
A great example of this is how the south has used intimidation, threats, lies, ignorance and bullying to stop dumb whites from unionizing or organizing. And not just dumb whites down south. All over America. They don't realize how they became middle class.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.

What are your reasons?

What are your reasons?
I think he was being sarcastic but I'll give you one reason blacks should vote for the democratic party. There's a chance that politician understands the problems black people face.

There's also a chance that democrat might actually be black himself. The reason Ben carson ane Herman Cain were uncle Tom tokens is that Republicans won't vote for them and neither will blacks. If they are electable show me one black Republican governor or senator.

Why doesn't Ben carson run for senator as a Republican? There is a ceiling for blacks in the gop

What are your reasons?
I think he was being sarcastic but I'll give you one reason blacks should vote for the democratic party. There's a chance that politician understands the problems black people face.

There's also a chance that democrat might actually be black himself. The reason Ben carson ane Herman Cain were uncle Tom tokens is that Republicans won't vote for them and neither will blacks. If they are electable show me one black Republican governor or senator.

Why doesn't Ben carson run for senator as a Republican? There is a ceiling for blacks in the gop
I would vote for Colin Powell. I agree by and large most Black repubs are UTs however I need to see more than just lip service from Dems and I personally think its dumb to give your vote to someone every voting cycle. Dems should earn the Black vote by action and not by talking. Blacks should all register as independents and see who earns their vote. There should be some solid proof of changes being done prior to the election not after. i think the problem is that there is still a large contingent of whites that are passively racist that will turn if some real change is implemented.

What are your reasons?

I would vote for Colin Powell. I agree by and large most Black repubs are UTs however I need to see more than just lip service from Dems and I personally think its dumb to give your vote to someone every voting cycle. Dems should earn the Black vote by action and not by talking. Blacks should all register as independents and see who earns their vote. There should be some solid proof of changes being done prior to the election not after. i think the problem is that there is still a large contingent of whites that are passively racist that will turn if some real change is implemented.
You get no special treatment. The more you vote the more weight your vote carries. Your area is already at a disadvantage because your constituents don't donate volunteer or even show up to vote.

I would love to see black communities get involved so your plan would work. Because if black people consistently showed up, Republicans would then start working for your vote, rather than use you to get whites to vote.

So first step is show up and vote democratic. Then if or when the Democrats take you for granted, vote GOP and give them a chance to disappoint. Which they will.

When poor blacks make it out of poverty they get to join the rest of us. Are you a greed Republican or intelligent democrat? Us whites are divided.

The problem is we got to get more poor people to vote. Told you before. Don't vote don't matter, no matter what color you are

What are your reasons?

You get no special treatment. The more you vote the more weight your vote carries. Your area is already at a disadvantage because your constituents don't donate volunteer or even show up to vote.

I would love to see black communities get involved so your plan would work. Because if black people consistently showed up, Republicans would then start working for your vote, rather than use you to get whites to vote.

So first step is show up and vote democratic. Then if or when the Democrats take you for granted, vote GOP and give them a chance to disappoint. Which they will.

When poor blacks make it out of poverty they get to join the rest of us. Are you a greed Republican or intelligent democrat? Us whites are divided.

The problem is we got to get more poor people to vote. Told you before. Don't vote don't matter, no matter what color you are
Which is why some Blacks dont vote. There is no incentive and they know its more of the same ole same ole. Someone will get smart and court the Black vote and not be Black themselves. Special treatment is what politics is all about. The squeaky wheel gets oiled first.

What are your reasons?

Which is why some Blacks dont vote. There is no incentive and they know its more of the same ole same ole. Someone will get smart and court the Black vote and not be Black themselves. Special treatment is what politics is all about. The squeaky wheel gets oiled first.
Nope. The rich love having a huge pool of poor people to keep wages down. Republicans love that you don't vote. Easier to suppress and discourage your vote than win it over.

Maybe the poor know something the rich don't know because the rich show up and vote every 2 years.

Do you agree and believe it doesn't matter? You know you don't but you'll argue anyways.

If you are the kind of American who has given up on life so much that you don't even know voting matters, what is any politician going to do for you?

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.

And you're ultimately perpetuating the problem, tbh. The votes of people who have to be dragged kicking and screaming only cancels out the votes of informed proactive citizens.

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.

And you're ultimately perpetuating the problem, tbh. The votes of people who have to be dragged kicking and screaming only cancels out the votes of informed proactive citizens.
Bull. Most people know if they agree more with the democratic position or Republican. You just don't want to hear what most people think.

But when you win midterms with low voter turnout you talk about mandates

What are your reasons?

Nope. The rich love having a huge pool of poor people to keep wages down. Republicans love that you don't vote. Easier to suppress and discourage your vote than win it over.

Maybe the poor know something the rich don't know because the rich show up and vote every 2 years.

Do you agree and believe it doesn't matter? You know you don't but you'll argue anyways.

If you are the kind of American who has given up on life so much that you don't even know voting matters, what is any politician going to do for you?
I know repubs love Blacks not voting. What I said is one day someone will get smart and actually court the Black vote via action. Its like when I bought my first home for only $500 down through HUD. My wife had to talk me into it because I thought it was some kind of scam. Once I got comfortable being a home owner it opened my eyes. It was an incentive. if a politician isnt a capable enough leader to provide incentive what would I look like voting for them?

OW

I know repubs love Blacks not voting. What I said is one day someone will get smart and actually court the Black vote via action. Its like when I bought my first home for only $500 down through HUD. My wife had to talk me into it because I thought it was some kind of scam. Once I got comfortable being a home owner it opened my eyes. It was an incentive. if a politician isnt a capable enough leader to provide incentive what would I look like voting for them?
It's like blacks and politicians both want to dance but neither is willing to make the first move.

Bull. Most people know if they agree more with the democratic position or Republican. You just don't want to hear what most people think.

No. Most people believe in fairy tales and propaganda. If people were tested on the issues before they voted, the majority would fail.

No. Most people believe in fairy tales and propaganda. If people were tested on the issues before they voted, the majority would fail.
We've seen your tests. You don't need a test to have a baby you don't need one to vote.

Just another hurdle you want to use to discourage voter turnout of people you know won't vote for you.

How many one issue wedge issue republicans voters would pass? The religious lady who only votes because of abortion or gays. The guy who votes Republican because of guns.

How many marbles in the jar? You get it wrong and you cant vote.

lees-marbles-4-sale-in-glass-jars.jpg

We've seen your tests. You don't need a test to have a baby you don't need one to vote.

Just another hurdle you want to use to discourage voter turnout of people you know won't vote for you.

How many one issue wedge issue republicans voters would pass? The religious lady who only votes because of abortion or gays. The guy who votes Republican because of guns.

You're right that I would want to discourage dumbasses from voting. I wouldn't want them managing a business; why would I want them in effect managing the country's business?

You'd probably do better at that test than most, tbh. And you not voting is helpful.

You're right that I would want to discourage dumbasses from voting. I wouldn't want them managing a business; why would I want them in effect managing the country's business?
I don't know, democracy?

You'd probably do better at that test than most, tbh. And you not voting is helpful.
i always vote and yes I would do better on any test than you could TBH. The point is that there should never be a test for voting. Your citizenship should be the only thing that determines if you can vote.

Forum List

Back