What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
I already told you the reasons they dont vote. White people talk too much and never do anything concrete. it shouldnt take someone voting for you to do what you promised. That just tells me you are passively racist at best..
So why rely on someone else to do something for you? You're only going to be disappointed. This is why we say that continuing to vote democrat as a bloc is dumb. They know they'll get the black vote every time so they can safely ignore black demands. Giving the Republicans 50% of the black vote would do several things:

1. Democrats would panic and immediately start pandering for black votes like you would not believe. You'd have so many promises made you wouldn't be able to keep track of them. History, of course, would tell you that democrat promises are not worth a lot.
2. Black voters would start to realize that not waiting for government to do something for them is a smart thing to do.
Youd have to ask Blacks that dont vote or dont simply out work whites. They need to get with the program and use their strength and superior intellect to achieve while outwitting whites that try to hold them back. I'm not a genius and I did it. if I can do then any Black person can do it.
Exactly. Why vote for politicians that promise to do stuff for you if you can do it for yourself? Better to vote for politicians who would simply get out of your way, correct?
Most vote for politicians that arent blatantly racist out of the two major parties. Voting for the repubs is guaranteed stupidity on display. Makes no sense to vote for a party that pretends racism is still not a major hurdle and even some of their own have mentioned has plenty of racists in that party.

We need politicians that will level the playing field so Blacks dont have to work 10x as hard. Repubs certainly have no intention of doing that because they want to hold onto their ill gotten gains.
Good point. It's obvious the goal of democratic policies is to make things fair for everyone.

Republican policies say I got mine and don't cry because people with all the money make all the rules. That's why Ben carson and Herman Cain are selfish assholes.

But actually Republicans want to make things equal for everyone. If you are poor, no matter what color you are, you're screwed.

Now you're starting to understand the Washington mindset, but your mistake is thinking that only one party governs that way. You're set to vote for the ultimate white, wealthy, condescending, pandering, establishment insider who is going to continue the policies that have led to minority underachievement, yet you think you're OPPOSING those very things.

I already told you the reasons they dont vote. White people talk too much and never do anything concrete. it shouldnt take someone voting for you to do what you promised. That just tells me you are passively racist at best..
So why rely on someone else to do something for you? You're only going to be disappointed. This is why we say that continuing to vote democrat as a bloc is dumb. They know they'll get the black vote every time so they can safely ignore black demands. Giving the Republicans 50% of the black vote would do several things:

1. Democrats would panic and immediately start pandering for black votes like you would not believe. You'd have so many promises made you wouldn't be able to keep track of them. History, of course, would tell you that democrat promises are not worth a lot.
2. Black voters would start to realize that not waiting for government to do something for them is a smart thing to do.
Youd have to ask Blacks that dont vote or dont simply out work whites. They need to get with the program and use their strength and superior intellect to achieve while outwitting whites that try to hold them back. I'm not a genius and I did it. if I can do then any Black person can do it.
Exactly. Why vote for politicians that promise to do stuff for you if you can do it for yourself? Better to vote for politicians who would simply get out of your way, correct?
Most vote for politicians that arent blatantly racist out of the two major parties. Voting for the repubs is guaranteed stupidity on display. Makes no sense to vote for a party that pretends racism is still not a major hurdle and even some of their own have mentioned has plenty of racists in that party.

We need politicians that will level the playing field so Blacks dont have to work 10x as hard. Repubs certainly have no intention of doing that because they want to hold onto their ill gotten gains.
And that, dear readers, is why democrats can afford to be condescending, make empty promises, and generally ignore African American demands once elected. They know they are guaranteed the vast majority of black votes in perpetuity no matter what.
Nope! A lot of times blacks stay home if they are completely ignored.

Blacks were smart to start leaving the GOP in 1927. Now try to win tm hem back. Tell your CEO buddies to start hiring blacks which is the first step in winning them back.

And that, dear readers, is why democrats can afford to be condescending, make empty promises, and generally ignore African American demands once elected. They know they are guaranteed the vast majority of black votes in perpetuity no matter what.

Blacks were smart to start leaving the GOP in 1927. Now try to win tm hem back. Tell your CEO buddies to start hiring blacks which is the first step in winning them back.
I don't have any CEO buddies. That's just an urban myth. The truth is that the CEO has nothing to do with who gets hired. That's up to the managers who interview candidates and decide who they want. Present qualified minority candidates and they'll be hired. Lowering requirements for minority candidates doesn't help anyone.

T

I don't have any CEO buddies. That's just an urban myth. The truth is that the CEO has nothing to do with who gets hired. That's up to the managers who interview candidates and decide who they want. Present qualified minority candidates and they'll be hired. Lowering requirements for minority candidates doesn't help anyone.
That's the problem. You descriminate against blacks.

More times than not it's not who's more qualified it's "who do I want to work with?" And the whites hiring prefer whites.

T

And you know this about me how, again? Especially given that I am not a hiring manager.

More times than not it's not who's more qualified it's "who do I want to work with?" And the whites hiring prefer whites.
When a black person loses a job to a white person, do you automatically think "that's racist"? Because if you do, you're no better than the guy who thinks racism never occurs. And, like I said, lowering requirements for minority candidates does no one any favors.

T

And you know this about me how, again? Especially given that I am not a hiring manager.

When a black person loses a job to a white person, do you automatically think "that's racist"? Because if you do, you're no better than the guy who thinks racism never occurs. And, like I said, lowering requirements for minority candidates does no one any favors.
I think you got my point. It is a fact for most blue collar jobs hiring managers hire people they want to work with sometimes more than who's more qualified. And they relate more with white people.

If trump were being honest he'd call white America out for discriminatory hiring practices.

But then trump himself doesn't hire blacks.

T

I think you got my point. It is a fact for most blue collar jobs hiring managers hire people they want to work with sometimes more than who's more qualified. And they relate more with white people.

Of course team cohesion is a requirement for efficient functioning, and that will never change. I would say that a neo-nazi skin head, for example, would find it difficult to gain and keep employment on a majority Hispanic construction crew. Now, if it can be shown that qualified minorities are being denied employment because of their skin color, then you have a violation of federal law. If you are complaining that the law is not being enforced, you've opened a whole new can of worms, because there are a LOT of laws that are routinely ignored.

If trump were being honest he'd call white America out for discriminatory hiring practices.

He does, however, hire a lot of Hispanic people, who are heavily represented in the construction trade. Now, how do you know that Trump refuses to hire dark skinned people because of their skin color? Are you not perhaps projecting on him something you don't know to be true? I would like to know if this has been shown to be a fact or if this is just a knee jerk reaction. Trump = bad, racist = bad, thus Trump = racist?

T

Of course team cohesion is a requirement for efficient functioning, and that will never change. I would say that a neo-nazi skin head, for example, would find it difficult to gain and keep employment on a majority Hispanic construction crew. Now, if it can be shown that qualified minorities are being denied employment because of their skin color, then you have a violation of federal law. If you are complaining that the law is not being enforced, you've opened a whole new can of worms, because there are a LOT of laws that are routinely ignored.

He does, however, hire a lot of Hispanic people, who are heavily represented in the construction trade. Now, how do you know that Trump refuses to hire dark skinned people because of their skin color? Are you not perhaps projecting on him something you don't know to be true? I would like to know if this has been shown to be a fact or if this is just a knee jerk reaction. Trump = bad, racist = bad, thus Trump = racist?
I know how things are because I'm a white dude living in a white dominated country and I know how white hiring managers treat blacks. It's called having a liberal mind. We can do much better.

You want to pretend racism doesn't exist and until someone is stone cold busted, you'll claim ignorance.

T

I know how things are because I'm a white dude living in a white dominated country and I know how white hiring managers treat blacks. It's called having a liberal mind. We can do much better.

You want to pretend racism doesn't exist and until someone is stone cold busted, you'll claim ignorance.
You certainly like to make a lot of accusations. I choose to not honor that approach, so try again.

It's really hard to tell. Most Blacks are named "X" or at least that's the way they sign their names.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
Politicians dont listen to people whos vote they know will be cast in their favor if they actually do vote. If the Dems see a mass exodus of Black people registered as Independents then the inaction of the Dems to address their part in this racist system will suddenly become action.
I seem to recall movies where it was frustrating for civil rights leaders when Kennedy didn't do everything they asked but at least he listened.

You know part of the democratic platform is to poverish impoverished communities. You know the GOP will invest zero in black communities.

I disagree. I myself have set the example by registering independent. My vote is going to the party that will do the most for my people. I encourage every Black person I meet to do the same thing.

I disagree. I myself have set the example by registering independent. My vote is going to the party that will do the most for my people. I encourage every Black person I meet to do the same thing.
That's fantastic and I applaud you for doing so, but the truth remains that the democrats will continue getting the vast majority of black votes and making empty promises. I do have to note, however, that you are looking at government as an agent to do things for you, not as an obstacle preventing you from succeeding for yourself.

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.
We need blacks to turn out like they did for Obama.

Tell them black lives only matter if they are a big voting block

If any blacks in flint don't vote after being given lead poisoned water they should be ashamed
Or most likely they dont believe anything will change so why bother voting?
it won't change if you don't vote. Pick a black leader and vote for them.

If one democrat screws you vote for a more progressive liberal in the primaries.

Obama couldn't do shit for black people because blacks rewarded Republicans who obstructed Obama by not voting in the 2010 midterms. Rather than vote out the obstructionists you rewarded by staying home.

Blacks never vote midterms. Don't act like you tried a couple midterms in a row and didn't have a lot of success. If I'm wrong whens the last time a lot of blacks voted in a midterm?

Don't vote don't matter.

Why don't liberals vote in the midterms?

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.

If any blacks in flint don't vote after being given lead poisoned water they should be ashamed

If one democrat screws you vote for a more progressive liberal in the primaries.

Obama couldn't do shit for black people because blacks rewarded Republicans who obstructed Obama by not voting in the 2010 midterms. Rather than vote out the obstructionists you rewarded by staying home.

Blacks never vote midterms. Don't act like you tried a couple midterms in a row and didn't have a lot of success. If I'm wrong whens the last time a lot of blacks voted in a midterm?

Don't vote don't matter.

Liberals do. There are a lot less liberals than there are conservatives. The reason you lose general elections is because the moderates and undecideds lean left. They don't want voter restrictive laws. They don't want to over turn roe v wade. They don't want a conservative supreme court. They don't want a pro corporation anti middle class supreme court. They want green technology. They like social security and high paying wages.

But they don't think it matters and they aren't into voting like they should be. But make no mistake, when they show up, Democrats win.

It's hip to vote in general elections. Everyone's doing it. Everyone's talking about who are you going to vote for. But in midterms, people don't care about senators and house seats and governors nearly as much as they do voting for President. Basically those moderates and undecideds and independents are stupid fucks for thinking it doesn't matter. In fact, the middle class disappeared and the poor got poorer because they didn't vote. But no one gets it.

The rich rule because of midterms. Do you miss midterms? No you do not. None of you cons do. You know it's important. Do I miss midterms? Nope. So why do I lose midterms and you lose general election years? It's because people that don't think midterms matter do show up to vote for President.

And you and I both know midterms matter. They matter very much. In fact, Republicans have figured out it's more important to control state houses than it is to control the federal government. You can get more done. That's why all this dark money is going to local politicians this year. If I see your sign then I'm not voting for you because I know why you are so well funded. Dark money.

Report: Dark Money Surges in State and Local Elections

That's fantastic and I applaud you for doing so, but the truth remains that the democrats will continue getting the vast majority of black votes and making empty promises. I do have to note, however, that you are looking at government as an agent to do things for you, not as an obstacle preventing you from succeeding for yourself.

Even with empty promises its still better than racists diligently working against you trying to return the US to the Jim Crow era. Yes the government is there to do things for me. They are there to clear the way and provide services. If they arent doing those things then they are not needed and yes they are an obstacles.

Don't vote don't matter.

Why do poor whites vote conservative?

Even with empty promises its still better than racists diligently working against you trying to return the US to the Jim Crow era. Yes the government is there to do things for me. They are there to clear the way and provide services. If they arent doing those things then they are not needed and yes they are an obstacles.
Your problem is obvious. You believe people are really trying to go back to Jim Crow. They're not. Well, there may be little pockets of ignorance remaining, but then there are pockets of black racists who want to kill whitey too. The point is, there simply is not enough force behind those movements to re-enact Jim Crow. That's dead and gone.

Don't vote don't matter.

Why do poor whites vote conservative?
Because they don't want to be punished if they become successful. But even more than that, they just want to be left alone and not have Big Brother watching.

Your problem is obvious. You believe people are really trying to go back to Jim Crow. They're not. Well, there may be little pockets of ignorance remaining, but then there are pockets of black racists who want to kill whitey too. The point is, there simply is not enough force behind those movements to re-enact Jim Crow. That's dead and gone.
I dont see it as a problem. I see it as remaining vigilant. While there may be just small pockets I would need to be convinced of that. I see racists lining up behind the repub party. I see the GOP candidate courting that segment. There would be no way an intelligent Black person (that was not an uncle tom and looking out for himself) could ever justify to me why they were voting for such a person or party.

Forum List

Back