What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
I know a lot of white guys who are too lazy and don't think it matters too. I hate it!
Well you cant call them lazy. They just dont think it matters. How would you like it if someone called you lazy because you would rather work for someone else instead of owning your own business?
How do you feel after trumps speech in Wisconsin? Was he trying to win your vote or get you to stay home because, "what have the Democrats done for you"?

See what I'm saying? The Republicans have conned you into thinking voting doesn't matter. If that's true, why do you think they vote? Because they absolutely know it matters.

And if you don't vote you don't matter. The poorest blacks don't vote and does it look to you like their black lives matter?
I didnt listen to Drumpfs speech. I've already seen enough from the clown to know i would vote for Bush before I helped elect Drumpf.

Trumps message is fear and paranoia. In the small minds of his followers, he has struck a nerve that keeps them awake at night and afraid of "immigrants, Muslims, Blacks, and anyone who is "different", he recently reached a new low by targeting Filipinos, who are typically hardworking, friendly people.

It's no wonder that he was featured on the cover of last week's Time magazine with the caption "Meltdown"

Speaking of small minds, it's no wonder that idiotic posters take refuge in this sheltered forum rather than subject themselves to ridicule in the big leagues.

You certainly are not being held hostage here.

Why not go try out for the "big leagues"?

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.

I suppose that depends.

First we need to know how many polling places in neighborhoods predominately populated by black citizens are closed by RepubliKan Governors?; how many governors of Red States will close the polls on Sunday after church? And how many racist thugs sent to the polls by Trump will intimidate Black Voters.
None. its not the 60's anymore. Drumpf will have to send the local PD to do any intimidating. Any KKK that show up at a predominantly Black polling place will have major issues making it home unscathed.
They won't intimidate. What they do is run out of ballots. Or they have 10 voting stations when they should have 20.

Or the Michigan gop is trying to do away with straight ticket voting. They want to make long waits even longer. Of course that's not the reason they give but we all know

I know a lot of white guys who are too lazy and don't think it matters too. I hate it!
Well you cant call them lazy. They just dont think it matters. How would you like it if someone called you lazy because you would rather work for someone else instead of owning your own business?
How do you feel after trumps speech in Wisconsin? Was he trying to win your vote or get you to stay home because, "what have the Democrats done for you"?

See what I'm saying? The Republicans have conned you into thinking voting doesn't matter. If that's true, why do you think they vote? Because they absolutely know it matters.

And if you don't vote you don't matter. The poorest blacks don't vote and does it look to you like their black lives matter?
I didnt listen to Drumpfs speech. I've already seen enough from the clown to know i would vote for Bush before I helped elect Drumpf.

Trumps message is fear and paranoia. In the small minds of his followers, he has struck a nerve that keeps them awake at night and afraid of "immigrants, Muslims, Blacks, and anyone who is "different", he recently reached a new low by targeting Filipinos, who are typically hardworking, friendly people.

It's no wonder that he was featured on the cover of last week's Time magazine with the caption "Meltdown"

Speaking of small minds, it's no wonder that idiotic posters take refuge in this sheltered forum rather than subject themselves to ridicule in the big leagues.
This comment reminds me of trump going to an all white crowd to talk about black people. What a fucking coward, huh?

Do negros even know how to register to vote? Can they read the ballot?

I highly doubt it for many of them. They are just useful bodies for the Jew controlled Democratic party.

I personally can vote, but I doubt it would make much difference. Voting is another sham in America to keep the sheeple believing in the system.

I personally can vote, but I doubt it would make much difference. Voting is another sham in America to keep the sheeple believing in the system.
You should move back to India then. I think you hate being reminded that Black people built that civilization as well.
I'd rather be an African than Indian. All other things being equal.

it won't change if you don't vote. Pick a black leader and vote for them.

If one democrat screws you vote for a more progressive liberal in the primaries.

Obama couldn't do shit for black people because blacks rewarded Republicans who obstructed Obama by not voting in the 2010 midterms. Rather than vote out the obstructionists you rewarded by staying home.

Blacks never vote midterms. Don't act like you tried a couple midterms in a row and didn't have a lot of success. If I'm wrong whens the last time a lot of blacks voted in a midterm?

Don't vote don't matter.
i think you forgot that up until recently most politicians were prejudiced or didnt want to risk alienating whites by doing things for Blacks. Your credibility is like an eraser. The more mistakes you make the smaller it gets. White politicians have very little credibility.
Try voting every 2 years for the next ten years then tell me voting doesn't matter. Until then you're just making excuses and trapped in victimhood.

So you don't vote?
I vote from an Independent platform. Like I said Black people registering Democrat is just telling white politicians they are a guaranteed vote for the Dem party. There is no incentive to do anything for Blacks. We know this because of history.
But other blacks don't vote like you do. They just don't vote. You can say its because it doesn't matter but that's lazy and ignorant.

And I'll bet down the ballot you're voting for Democrats not Republicans. For example your state Rep. Do you vote for the dem or Republican? Who do you vote for governor and senator? Is there always a 3rd option and do you always choose it?
I already told you the reasons they dont vote. White people talk too much and never do anything concrete. it shouldnt take someone voting for you to do what you promised. That just tells me you are passively racist at best..
So why rely on someone else to do something for you? You're only going to be disappointed. This is why we say that continuing to vote democrat as a bloc is dumb. They know they'll get the black vote every time so they can safely ignore black demands. Giving the Republicans 50% of the black vote would do several things:

1. Democrats would panic and immediately start pandering for black votes like you would not believe. You'd have so many promises made you wouldn't be able to keep track of them. History, of course, would tell you that democrat promises are not worth a lot.
2. Black voters would start to realize that not waiting for government to do something for them is a smart thing to do.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
Politicians dont listen to people whos vote they know will be cast in their favor if they actually do vote. If the Dems see a mass exodus of Black people registered as Independents then the inaction of the Dems to address their part in this racist system will suddenly become action.
I see what you are saying. But I also think they ignore the black community because they don't vote.

This election we need black people more than ever.

And I still believe you guys rewarded the GOP when you didn't show up in 2010. The GOP obstructed Obama and what did people do? They said, "ah why bother" and they didn't show up in 2010. So the GOP got REWARDED for obstructing Obama. You not only punished the Democrats you rewarded the GOP.

In 2008 over 70% of blacks voted.

Exit Polls Show Lower Turnout Amongst Black Voters

In 2010 you had very low voter turn out. Now, why don't you do what you always do and blame white people for why your people didn't show up to vote.
I never blamed white people for why Blacks didnt show up and vote. I said white inaction is the reason (which is not the same as an excuse) that Black people are apethetic about voting for white politicians. You want Black people to vote for white politicians in an off year then they better be giving us results and not more lip service.
At least I'm trying to get your people to vote. Republicans don't want your people to vote. It's unbelievable how blatant they are with their unconstitutional voting restriction laws.

And on top of all that they'll literally make blacks wait an hour to vote but whites 20 minutes.
Well at least you try. Unfortunately the ones that dont vote would probably laugh at you and call you a crazy white boy. Lots of Blacks think the system is rigged anyway. Maybe things will be different this time.
That's exactly what democrats hope you'll think. I don't see why you would, though, given that Hillary is the ultimate insider status quo politician.

And it'd be different if he said it to a black crowd but he went to an event that was 99% white and talked shit. He is clearly going for the white nationalist vote. He's doubling down on being an ass. Trying to use race to divide and discourage
Drumpf knows that at heart most of the white race are suffering from an inferiority complex which breeds fear and racism. If he talks tough he embodies what they wish they could be but are too afraid to do. Even some of the whites that wont vote for him out of common sense probably agree with him.
That's a racist belief.

i think you forgot that up until recently most politicians were prejudiced or didnt want to risk alienating whites by doing things for Blacks. Your credibility is like an eraser. The more mistakes you make the smaller it gets. White politicians have very little credibility.
Try voting every 2 years for the next ten years then tell me voting doesn't matter. Until then you're just making excuses and trapped in victimhood.

So you don't vote?
I vote from an Independent platform. Like I said Black people registering Democrat is just telling white politicians they are a guaranteed vote for the Dem party. There is no incentive to do anything for Blacks. We know this because of history.
But other blacks don't vote like you do. They just don't vote. You can say its because it doesn't matter but that's lazy and ignorant.

And I'll bet down the ballot you're voting for Democrats not Republicans. For example your state Rep. Do you vote for the dem or Republican? Who do you vote for governor and senator? Is there always a 3rd option and do you always choose it?
I already told you the reasons they dont vote. White people talk too much and never do anything concrete. it shouldnt take someone voting for you to do what you promised. That just tells me you are passively racist at best..
So why rely on someone else to do something for you? You're only going to be disappointed. This is why we say that continuing to vote democrat as a bloc is dumb. They know they'll get the black vote every time so they can safely ignore black demands. Giving the Republicans 50% of the black vote would do several things:

1. Democrats would panic and immediately start pandering for black votes like you would not believe. You'd have so many promises made you wouldn't be able to keep track of them. History, of course, would tell you that democrat promises are not worth a lot.
2. Black voters would start to realize that not waiting for government to do something for them is a smart thing to do.
Then why don't you try to win blacks over? Instead your argument is that neither party does shit for them so just don't vote because it doesn't matter. Seems like it's easier for you guys to convince them voting doesn't matter than it is to vote for you because voting for you just isn't an option.

And I thought you said blacks vote for Democrats because we give them things. Now you are saying we don't give them things. We just promise things.

You are so intellectually dishonest it is sick.

So you don't vote?

Then why don't you try to win blacks over? Instead your argument is that neither party does shit for them so just don't vote because it doesn't matter. Seems like it's easier for you guys to convince them voting doesn't matter than it is to vote for you because voting for you just isn't an option.

And I thought you said blacks vote for Democrats because we give them things. Now you are saying we don't give them things. We just promise things.

I did not say blacks vote for democrats because they get things. Someone else may have said so. As for winning them over, they're up against Santa Claus. The pitch, "we'll get out of your way" goes up against "we'll give you whatever you want". The fact that somehow those promises don't materialize doesn't seem to matter.

I did not say blacks vote for democrats because they get things. Someone else may have said so. As for winning them over, they're up against Santa Claus. The pitch, "we'll get out of your way" goes up against "we'll give you whatever you want". The fact that somehow those promises don't materialize doesn't seem to matter.
Meanwhile, while blacks are waiting for rich white conservative republican hiring managers like Trump to actually hire them, we give them food stamps so at least they don't starve waiting for your constituents to stop their discriminatory hiring practices.

And meanwhile, you racist ignorant fucks will point at the blacks you won't hire and say, "see, food stamps are a waste of money on those people". That is assuming you recognize them as people.

Meanwhile, while blacks are waiting for rich white conservative republican hiring managers like Trump to actually hire them, we give them food stamps so at least they don't starve waiting for your constituents to stop their discriminatory hiring practices.

And meanwhile, you racist ignorant fucks will point at the blacks you won't hire and say, "see, food stamps are a waste of money on those people". That is assuming you recognize them as people.
You presume much about me that is not in evidence. Let's just leave it at that.

So you don't vote?

Youd have to ask Blacks that dont vote or dont simply out work whites. They need to get with the program and use their strength and superior intellect to achieve while outwitting whites that try to hold them back. I'm not a genius and I did it. if I can do then any Black person can do it.

So you don't vote?

Youd have to ask Blacks that dont vote or dont simply out work whites. They need to get with the program and use their strength and superior intellect to achieve while outwitting whites that try to hold them back. I'm not a genius and I did it. if I can do then any Black person can do it.
Exactly. Why vote for politicians that promise to do stuff for you if you can do it for yourself? Better to vote for politicians who would simply get out of your way, correct?

Exactly. Why vote for politicians that promise to do stuff for you if you can do it for yourself? Better to vote for politicians who would simply get out of your way, correct?
Most vote for politicians that arent blatantly racist out of the two major parties. Voting for the repubs is guaranteed stupidity on display. Makes no sense to vote for a party that pretends racism is still not a major hurdle and even some of their own have mentioned has plenty of racists in that party.

We need politicians that will level the playing field so Blacks dont have to work 10x as hard. Repubs certainly have no intention of doing that because they want to hold onto their ill gotten gains.

Most vote for politicians that arent blatantly racist out of the two major parties. Voting for the repubs is guaranteed stupidity on display. Makes no sense to vote for a party that pretends racism is still not a major hurdle and even some of their own have mentioned has plenty of racists in that party.

We need politicians that will level the playing field so Blacks dont have to work 10x as hard. Repubs certainly have no intention of doing that because they want to hold onto their ill gotten gains.
Good point. It's obvious the goal of democratic policies is to make things fair for everyone.

Republican policies say I got mine and don't cry because people with all the money make all the rules. That's why Ben carson and Herman Cain are selfish assholes.

But actually Republicans want to make things equal for everyone. If you are poor, no matter what color you are, you're screwed.

And that, dear readers, is why democrats can afford to be condescending, make empty promises, and generally ignore African American demands once elected. They know they are guaranteed the vast majority of black votes in perpetuity no matter what.

Forum List

Back