what "Obamacare" will mean for you

It means that I will be laying off four employees in about 6 months which is something I don't want to do but is necessary to keep my company on it's targeted growth.

It means that I will be laying off four employees in about 6 months which is something I don't want to do but is necessary to keep my company on it's targeted growth.

This really did make me LOL.

So, you've been getting a tax break for health care for your employees for more than two years but NOW, all of a sudden, you'll be laying off four employees?

HINT: you're not the only business owner here. Dont depend on ALL posters being dumb enough to believe your crap. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Cost are going up and all of us will suffer. Has anyone noticed or care that if this plan is go good why does congress the president and the SC all get to participate in the same plan. That is because they have a much much better deal and we scum called taxpayer don't deserve what they do. Is anybody but me tired of this crap.

Cost are going up and all of us will suffer. Has anyone noticed or care that if this plan is go good why does congress the president and the SC all get to participate in the same plan. That is because they have a much much better deal and we scum called taxpayer don't deserve what they do. Is anybody but me tired of this crap.

Wrong.

Cost have been going up. That is true. Fact is, we pay the most for our health care in the US while the care we get is 37th in the world.

Your second sentence doesn't make sense as it is written. With punctuation, you MIGHT be saying that Congress, the president and the scotus should be on the same plan. Fact is, they are. Now we get it, as well.

THAT is the whole point. WE taxpayers have been paying for their health care insurance while the R has been denying us the same caliber of care. Why should we put up with that? If congress insists on taking it away from us, then they should be willing to give it up too.

Fat chance. But, they don't have to answer to us. Besides, they're in the corner bar with Boehner or out on the golf course.

Read the links here - Very understandable -

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...31354-health-care-bill-facts.html#post5533128

So, you've been getting a tax break for health care for your employees for more than two years but NOW, all of a sudden, you'll be laying off four employees?

HINT: you're not the only business owner here. Dont depend on ALL posters being dumb enough to believe your crap. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I really could care less what you believe. I don't lie.

Wrong.

Cost have been going up. That is true. Fact is, we pay the most for our health care in the US while the care we get is 37th in the world.

Your second sentence doesn't make sense as it is written. With punctuation, you MIGHT be saying that Congress, the president and the scotus should be on the same plan. Fact is, they are. Now we get it, as well.

THAT is the whole point. WE taxpayers have been paying for their health care insurance while the R has been denying us the same caliber of care. Why should we put up with that? If congress insists on taking it away from us, then they should be willing to give it up too.

Fat chance. But, they don't have to answer to us. Besides, they're in the corner bar with Boehner or out on the golf course.

Read the links here - Very understandable -

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...31354-health-care-bill-facts.html#post5533128

No we don't get their plan.

Ssure fooledme!!!

I really could care less what you believe. I don't lie.

Sure fooled me!!!

Forum List

Back