What Obama will run on in the upcoming election

I think we won't know what Obama will run on until his first term is up. Speculation after he's been in office a year is pretty pointless.

It's not too late to speculate that the Republicans really are TOAST though.

LOL!!!!
Like all the republicans we see getting embarrassed in primaries across America?

Because Democrats losing to Democrats is surely a sign of Republican victory, right?

I believe he is already working to change his campaign slogan from "hope and change" to "it's still all Bush's fault."

He thinks the celebrity vote will get him through! Why else would he ignore the anniversary of the D-Day landing while partying down again with his celebrity friends. Couldn't even squeeze in a paragraph to honor the vets on the Whitehouse website.

What will he run on??

If the economy and jobs improve he may well get another term.

If they don't. Well, I'm afraid he could be toast.

I think folks have watched this guy for a year and a half and are getting a pretty good idea of who and what he is. Hope and Change?? Not hardly. Its still politics as usual in DC. Just like it has always been.

Fraud?? Thats a good word for it.

The Dems are going to lose seats in 2010.

How many?? Don't know.

AS for 2012. A lot will depend on who the Reps field against him and if the economy and jobs situation improve. Thats also an unknown right now.

OL'BO is giving the Reps plenty of ammunition though. He also can't blame it on BUSH forever. LOL

Lies
vote fraud
corruptions
failure
incompetance

cant't forget HOPE AND CHANGE!!!! isn't that a hoot!!!!

You KNOW that come 2012 he will be blaming his first 4 years on Bush and the oil spill.

The same thing EVERY politician runs on.

"Don't vote for me because I'm competent vote for me because the other guy is an idiot"

And if the reps run Sarah Palin then he'd have a pretty strong case.

"Don't vote for me because I'm competent vote for me because the other guy is an idiot"

They won't run Palin. I'd put my money on Jindahl if his approval ratings continue to be high through the cleanup of the mess down there.

They won't run Palin. I'd put my money on Jindahl if his approval ratings continue to be high through the cleanup of the mess down there.

Jindal's been dead in the water for a while. He's got NO chance nationally - In fact, I'd be surprised if he won re-election in Louisiana.

Forum List

Back