What Obama will run on in the upcoming election

txlonghorn

Mar 9, 2009
1. I'm Obama...remember?
2. Bush left us in a real mess.
3. I'm Obama
4. The next four years HAVE to be better...I promise.
5. I'm Obama

More Hope Even More Change

He could run against his own record and the Libs here would love it and vote for him again

1. I'm Obama...remember?
3. I'm Obama
5. I'm Obama

Nope--It will be his Pulitzer peace prize win--:lol::lol:

$Obama Pulitzer prize.gif

Bush. The Previous Administration. BP. My predecessor. White People. Others. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My predecessor. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Teabaggers. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. The Previous Administration. Wall Street Bankers. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My Grandmother. The Cambridge Police Dept. Joe the Plumber. Bush. The Previous Administration. BP. My predecessor. White People. Others. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My predecessor. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Teabaggers. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. The Previous Administration. Wall Street Bankers. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My Grandmother. The Cambridge Police Dept. Joe the Plumber. Bush. The Previous Administration. BP. My predecessor. White People. Others. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My predecessor. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Teabaggers. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. The Previous Administration. Wall Street Bankers. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My Grandmother. The Cambridge Police Dept. Joe the Plumber. Bush. The Previous Administration. BP. My predecessor. White People. Others. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My predecessor. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. Somebody else. Saddam. Al Qa'ida. Al-jazeera. Cheney. Teabaggers. Haliburton. No bid Contracts. The Army Corp of Engineers. Bobby Jindal. The Previous Administration. Wall Street Bankers. Bush. Cheney. Haliburton. My Grandmother. The Cambridge Police Dept. Joe the Plumber.

Greedy insurance companies
The Republican Smear machine
Those who create a climate of fear
Those who create a climate of hate

:lol::lol: Again the only real accomplishment this President has done has created the TEA PARTY movement in this country--aka the awakening of the "Sleeping Giant." Other than that the Pulitzer Peace Prize.

It wouldn't suprise me in the least, after November 10--that he tries to "cozy" up to the tea party movement. It won't work.

Tea Party--YOU ROCK.

1. First Administration to ever pass a comprehensive Healthcare Plan providing insurance to millions of Americans

2. Economic Recovery: Stock Market up 3500 points, GDP up three straight quarters, Employment figures back in positive territory, Housing up, interest rates low, inflation low

3. Advances in the war on terrorism: Alliance with Pakistan to drive out Al Qaida, drone attacks killing key leaders, AlQaida in total confusion

4. Most significant nuclear disarmament since Reagan

And thats just in 16 months.......Hows THAT Hopey Changey work'n for ya ????

1. First Administration to ever pass a comprehensive Healthcare Plan providing insurance to millions of Americans

2. Economic Recovery: Stock Market up 3500 points, GDP up three straight quarters, Employment figures back in positive territory, Housing up, interest rates low, inflation low

3. Advances in the war on terrorism: Alliance with Pakistan to drive out Al Qaida, drone attacks killing key leaders, AlQaida in total confusion

4. Most significant nuclear disarmament since Reagan

And thats just in 16 months.......Hows THAT Hopey Changey work'n for ya ????

Damn you are delusional.

1. Unconstitutional mandates.

2. Free market would have corrected itself if giventhe chance.

3. Keeping with Bush's foreign policies.

4. The "New Start" Treaty (2010) hasn't been ratified by either Russia or the US.

Obama had nothing to do with any of this.

• Partial Test Ban Treaty (PTBT) - 1963: Prohibited all testing of nuclear weapons except underground.
    Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) - signed 1968, came into force 1970: An international treaty (currently with 189 member states) to limit the spread of nuclear weapons. The treaty has three main pillars: nonproliferation, disarmament, and the right to peacefully use nuclear technology.
    Interim Agreement on Offensive Arms (SALT I) - 1972: The Soviet Union and the United States agreed to a freeze in the number of intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) and submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs) that they would deploy.
    Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty (ABM) - 1972: The United States and Soviet Union could deploy ABM interceptors at two sites, each with up to 100 ground-based launchers for ABM interceptor missiles. In a 1974 Protocol, the US and Soviet Union agreed to only deploy an ABM system to one site.
    Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty (SALT II) - 1979: Replacing SALT I, SALT II limited both the Soviet Union and the United States to an equal number of ICBM launchers, SLBM launchers, and heavy bombers. Also placed limits on Multiple Independent Reentry Vehicles (MIRVS).
    Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (INF) - 1987: Created a global ban on short- and long-range nuclear weapons systems, as well as an intrusive verification regime.
    Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START I) - signed 1991, ratified 1994: Limited long-range nuclear forces in the United States and the newly independent states of the former Soviet Union to 6,000 attributed warheads on 1,600 ballistic missiles and bombers.
    Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty II (START II) - signed 1993, never put into force: START II was a bilateral agreement between the US and Russia which attempted to commit each side to deploy no more than 3,000 to 3,500 warheads by December 2007 and also included a prohibition against deploying multiple independent reentry vehicles (MIRVs) on intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs)
    Strategic Offensive Reductions Treaty (SORT or Moscow Treaty) - signed 2002, into force 2003: A very loose treaty that is often criticized by arms control advocates for its ambiguity and lack of depth, Russia and the United States agreed to reduce their "strategic nuclear warheads" (a term that remain undefined in the treaty) to between 1,700 and 2,200 by 2012.
    Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT) - signed 1996, not yet in force: The CTBT is an international treaty (currently with 181 state signatures and 148 state ratifications) that bans all nuclear explosions in all environments. While the treaty is not in force, Russia has not tested a nuclear weapon since 1990 and the United States has not since 1992.[4]
Nuclear disarmament - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. I'm Obama...remember?
3. I'm Obama
5. I'm Obama
6. Would you rather follow The Teabaggers over-the-cliff?

"Suddenly the logic of the ultraconservatism of the Republicans since the election of Obama has hit some turbulence. It may not be as smooth a landing in November as some have expected."

Rush-Lemmingbaugh-lemmings.jpg

It's quite a hoot how Republicans insist the "free market would have corrected itself" to get us out of the recession. Yet, it was Republicans "tinkering" with that market that led us into a "great recession".

Obama makes a great analogy. After driving the car into a ditch, why give them the keys? So they can "finish" the job?

It's quite a hoot how Republicans insist the "free market would have corrected itself" to get us out of the recession. Yet, it was Republicans "tinkering" with that market that led us into a "great recession".

Obama makes a great analogy. After driving the car into a ditch, why give them the keys? So they can "finish" the job?
Isn't/wasn't the banking and finance committees headed, in the house and senate respectively, by Barney Frank and Chris Dodd?

Isn't/wasn't the banking and finance committees headed, in the house and senate respectively, by Barney Frank and Chris Dodd?

They are still the reason we are in the mess and going to be for a long time to come.

1. Came "this close" to closing Gitmo

2. Came "this close" to capturing bin Laden

3. Came "this close" to plugging the hole

4. Came "this close" to going through the budget with a fine toothed comb

Oh ya, come on, you wonderful Neo-cons.

"Drill, baby, Drill"
Hide Craig and the rest in your oh so big closet, and go God, Guns, and Gays.
Get the Alaska Loon front and center with her African Witch Hunter.
Get the Tea Baggers out there, with their "Keep Government out of our Medicare" signs.

And, by all means, point out the evils of regulating such beneficial businesses as bank trading derivatives, and the offshore drilling by our trustworthy petroleum corperations.

Forum List

Back