What Obama was Really Doing in Situation room

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
enhanced-buzz-4326-1304444399-7.jpg
enhanced-buzz-4333-1304444504-5.jpg
enhanced-buzz-4331-1304444408-7.jpg

Nope, You just think they are funny because your heart is full of hate.

Obama got OBL.

You will never be able to change that fact no matter how many lies you come up with.

On 911 our entire government was run by republicans.

Nope, You just think they are funny because your heart is full of hate.

Obama got OBL.

You will never be able to change that fact no matter how many lies you come up with.

On 911 our entire government was run by republicans.

Here's an idea - if you don't find something entertaining- stay away. I find these photo's funny and lighthearted. I have nothing but respect for the Seals and I give Obama full credit for making the call.

So please, do us a all favor and shut the fuck up. You're making an ass of yourself. :cuckoo:

Nope, You just think they are funny because your heart is full of hate. Obama got OBL. You will never be able to change that fact no matter how many lies you come up with.
This photo was staged. How do I know? Leon Panetta said so. That would make them liars!:
Deception: Situation Room Photo Staged | RedState
According to the Telegraph, CIA director Leon Panetta admitted that there was no live video footage of the raid as the specially mounted helmet cameras had been cut off.
I'll bet this is first you've heard of it. Why do you think they had to change their story so many times? What the fuck were they looking at? But, this explains why Hillary is trying to stifle a laugh.

Hahahah! Sucker! :lol:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back