What Obama Should Say Tuesday Night

Absolutely, when there are so many other good reasons that already existed for his departure. The straw that broke the camels back sort of thing I guess.

:lol: Wut? Obama hasn't done anything impeachable. If Obama should of resigned, Bush and Reagan should of done so as well. But the same batshit insane crowd calling for Obama's resignation are the ones who loved those Presidents.

Partisan Politics at it's finest. I always find the lack of consistency to be unsurprising and hilarious.

I don't see how he should resign over the BP spill.

Absolutely, when there are so many other good reasons that already existed for his departure. The straw that broke the camels back sort of thing I guess.

Really? I hadn't realized Obama had reached the minimum level of deserving to quit by getting head from a fat chick yet. You know, the type of thing that causes the country to cease running. It's not like y'know, the electricity has gone out, or all the tap water has become polluted, or the mail's stopped coming. Or, you know, selling state secrets or compromising elections. Something treason-worthy. Guess we're just stuck with him.

I don't see how he should resign over the BP spill.

Really? I hadn't realized Obama had reached the minimum level of deserving to quit by getting head from a fat chick yet. You know, the type of thing that causes the country to cease running. It's not like y'know, the electricity has gone out, or all the tap water has become polluted, or the mail's stopped coming. Or, you know, selling state secrets or compromising elections. Something treason-worthy. Guess we're just stuck with him.

You know full well, that even if he failed at all those things, you'd still defend him being President.

Holy shit, he shouldn't resign over this. But what he should do is apologize for his relentless attacks on a company that experienced an industrial accident and announce that he will commit himself to working closer with bP to get this mess cleaned up and that NOTHING else about this subject matters except getting it cleaned up, we'll assign blame later if there is blame to be assigned.

I have a feeling though that it will be just more oil industry in general and BP specifically bashing.

Forum List

Back