What Obama SHOULD do to save Japan!!! He could, but he won't.

You're all wrong. Because the left wing is fanatical about keeping the border wide open to allow millions of unskilled illegal aliens come here, becuase they say it's humane, and because those people are just fleeing a horrible country, where there are no jobs, crime, disease, despare, etc, etc, etc.

So, the only consistent thing for left wingers to declare for Japan's now homeless, hungry, desperate millions is "Bring 'em here!!! We have room for them and jobs for them!!"

But you all aren't. Why? Are you racist against Japs?

Hilarious. Using a racial epithet while asking someone if is racist against that group. That takes the cake.

And you'd probably find that a majority of Japanese are happy where they are..

Question? Why is the word "Japs" a racial slur? Jap is just short for Japanese. Hell, Im a Texan, I dont mind if people call me "Tex", nor would it be racist.
I swear, you liberals and your political correct nonsense is getting WAY OUT THERE.

It's technically not. "Jap" was a deragatory term used in WW2 to degrade our enemy. Back when we actually took defeating our enemies as a priority.

But the better question is what Obama has against Japs? He allows floods of Mexicans, but won't offer refuge for the desperate Japs?

And worse, left wingers aren't making a national call for action on this. They say we have plenty of room and resources for illegal aliens. WELL....then lets bring 2-5 million willing Japs here to flee that biblical nightmare situation.

I'm not sure which one I'm doing.

You, sir, are a liar

Ok, maybe so.

But you still haven't answered.

Should we offer to bring millions of desperate Japs here? We have plenty of room and resources for unchecked immigration, right? The left wing must demand this if they are to be consistent on the immigration issue.

I'm waiting....

Ok. Well, it's past my bedtime. I offered. But no left wingers are willing to offer the same welcome to Japs that they so passionately offer to Mexicans.

Conclusion? Left wingers hate Japanese people.

Thats exactly what Obama should be doing, playing golf and having parties. He needs to leave the things like running the country to the people who actaully know what they are doing.
As long as Obama is playing golf and having big parties, hes not screwing up things more.

I'm waitung for "bucs90" to accuse President Obama of not intervening and stopping the tectonic plates from moving in the first place.

Last edited:
Nothing is stopping Japanese people from getting on airplanes and coming to America.

OP negged for using this disaster as a tool and for his apparent racism toward the Japanese.

Here is the simple, consistently-left wing ideal that Obama should adhere to regarding Japan, but won't:

Just send over as many ships, planes as possible to Japan. Big ones. C-17's, massive naval ships. Heck, even contract out massive cruise ships if necessary.

Send them all to Japan. And take up 2-3 million Japanese who want to come to America.

Japan has turned into a nightmare of a country. Their economy will collapse. Disease. Crime. No jobs. Desperation.

And Japan can offer us millions of skilled, hard working people........just looking for a better life.

So why not bring them here? President Obama? Lefties? Shouldn't we just bring these desperate millions of people here if they would like to come?

When will you be serious?

Hilarious. Using a racial epithet while asking someone if is racist against that group. That takes the cake.

And you'd probably find that a majority of Japanese are happy where they are..

Question? Why is the word "Japs" a racial slur? Jap is just short for Japanese. Hell, Im a Texan, I dont mind if people call me "Tex", nor would it be racist.
I swear, you liberals and your political correct nonsense is getting WAY OUT THERE.

It's technically not. "Jap" was a deragatory term used in WW2 to degrade our enemy. Back when we actually took defeating our enemies as a priority.

But the better question is what Obama has against Japs? He allows floods of Mexicans, but won't offer refuge for the desperate Japs?

And worse, left wingers aren't making a national call for action on this. They say we have plenty of room and resources for illegal aliens. WELL....then lets bring 2-5 million willing Japs here to flee that biblical nightmare situation.
The government could place them in all those repossessed homes that Americans can't afford and provide them with state medical care unavailable to most US citizens.

Honestly, I can't see how no one picked up on this obvious parrallel between Japanese refugees and Mexican refugees right now.

So, left wingers, would you support bringing 3-5 million Japanese refugees who are hungry, homeless and only looking for a job to America now?

Ah, so you do a take on a horrendous tragedy in Japan to make a silly little political point that is beyond stupid.

This says SOOOOO much about you and only you.

I'm not sure which one I'm doing.

You, sir, are a liar

Ok, maybe so.

Should we offer to bring millions of desperate Japs here? We have plenty of room and resources for unchecked immigration, right? The left wing must demand this if they are to be consistent on the immigration issue.

I'm waiting....

Remind me again where anyone demanded we let Mexicans come in and out as they please, unchecked.

Oh and be proud of yourself for finding something to be mad at Dems for in the aftermath of a true tragedy.

Last edited:
Give Obama a break. He's busy on the really important stuff like golfing, partying, and picking his BRACKETS.

PRESIDENT OBAMA is taping his NCAA picks today, and they’ll be revealed tomorrow on ESPN. …

POLITICO Playbook - POLITICO.com

Give Obama a break. He's busy on the really important stuff like golfing, partying, and picking his BRACKETS.

PRESIDENT OBAMA is taping his NCAA picks today, and they’ll be revealed tomorrow on ESPN. …

POLITICO Playbook - POLITICO.com

Tell us what he should personally be doing about Japan instead, boedicca.

C'mon now. You know her life revolves around complaining. If Obama did something more for Japan, she'd be the first one on here asking why he is helping people of another country but not the people in this country.

Here is the simple, consistently-left wing ideal that Obama should adhere to regarding Japan, but won't:

Just send over as many ships, planes as possible to Japan. Big ones. C-17's, massive naval ships. Heck, even contract out massive cruise ships if necessary.

Send them all to Japan. And take up 2-3 million Japanese who want to come to America.

Japan has turned into a nightmare of a country. Their economy will collapse. Disease. Crime. No jobs. Desperation.

And Japan can offer us millions of skilled, hard working people........just looking for a better life.

So why not bring them here? President Obama? Lefties? Shouldn't we just bring these desperate millions of people here if they would like to come?

What the history revisionist idiot OP fails to realize or post is that the republican party was THE party of illegal alien apologists until the dems managed to surpass them 3 years ago.

Reagan was so for illegal alien amnesty that he promoted bills to that effect. And GWB would have done the same except the dems managed to outflank him and position themselves as the party even more in favor of buying the illegal latino vote with citizenship.

The OP is of the same caliber of fools as those who believe that the GOP isn't the 30 year champion of deficits and unbalanced budgets.

Were it not for Obama, a one term president, the GOP would be solely responsible for trading electoral gains for illegal alien amnesty and for nearly all deficit spending since 1950.

What we are seeing is a new southern strategy.

Maybe Obama can't save Japan but he can save America's influence in the world if he would get off his ass and show some leadership for a change.

Honestly, I can't see how no one picked up on this obvious parrallel between Japanese refugees and Mexican refugees right now.

So, left wingers, would you support bringing 3-5 million Japanese refugees who are hungry, homeless and only looking for a job to America now?

There is no "parrallel" or parallel.

None.

You, sir, are a liar

Ok, maybe so.

I'm waiting....

Remind me again where anyone demanded we let Mexicans come in and out as they please, unchecked.

Oh and be proud of yourself for finding something to be mad at Dems for in the aftermath of a true tragedy.

Here's the kicker. For all the complaining the assholes are doing about the Mexicans, the amount of illegal Mexican immigrants are on the decline. That's due to a number of factors, including better enforcement at a federal level and a tight labor market.

Of course the assholes keep braying about it.

You're all wrong. Because the left wing is fanatical about keeping the border wide open to allow millions of unskilled illegal aliens come here, becuase they say it's humane, and because those people are just fleeing a horrible country, where there are no jobs, crime, disease, despare, etc, etc, etc.

So, the only consistent thing for left wingers to declare for Japan's now homeless, hungry, desperate millions is "Bring 'em here!!! We have room for them and jobs for them!!"

But you all aren't. Why? Are you racist against Japs?

Jesus Christ, you are a fucking idiot. I didn't think it was possible, but I believe I just stumbled across the stupidest person on USMB. Congrats :clap2:

Forum List

Back