What Obama Should DO Next

Sorry bout that,

Wow I'm sorry to hear that. Did you refuse the extended unemployment benefits then? I know people who are VERY grateful the GOP didn't get their wish to stop and then eliminate them. They are looking as hard as they would be otherwise, the only difference being they're not starving in the streets thanks to the Dems. Now, many of them are finding work - thank God.
So what did Obama do that cost you your job?

It is not so much what he did that cost me my job although it was the economy that cost me my job, it has been his continued fuck ups that have kept the economy in the shitter and made life hell here in the states for the unemployed. Not that I expect one who claims to be "independent" but in fact worships the ground that The One walks on to understand that.

Immie

1. Obama has cost millions of Americans to lose their jobs, and sadly he ain't done yet.
2. More negros will be out of work in the history of this country come election time.
3. Fueling the fires of riots from coast to coast, when he gets the boot out of office.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Have you ever considered political mudslinging?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

It is not so much what he did that cost me my job although it was the economy that cost me my job, it has been his continued fuck ups that have kept the economy in the shitter and made life hell here in the states for the unemployed. Not that I expect one who claims to be "independent" but in fact worships the ground that The One walks on to understand that.

Immie

1. Obama has cost millions of Americans to lose their jobs, and sadly he ain't done yet.
2. More negros will be out of work in the history of this country come election time.
3. Fueling the fires of riots from coast to coast, when he gets the boot out of office.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Have you ever considered political mudslinging?

1. Why ofcourse not, why should I do that, when the truth is far better than any dirt I could invent.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, I did lose my job... January 24, 2010. Got one that only lasted a very short time at the end of 2011. For most of Obama's tenure, life has royally sucked for those who lost jobs.

Immie

Wow I'm sorry to hear that. Did you refuse the extended unemployment benefits then? I know people who are VERY grateful the GOP didn't get their wish to stop and then eliminate them. They are looking as hard as they would be otherwise, the only difference being they're not starving in the streets thanks to the Dems. Now, many of them are finding work - thank God.

Immie

Hmmm. So you blame Obama and yet can't point to a single thing he's done that has caused you any hardship. Have you always had this victim mentality?

Immie

Hmmm. So you blame Obama and yet can't point to a single thing he's done that has caused you any hardship. Have you always had this victim mentality?

My apologies, I didn't realize I had to spell it out for you. I assumed you had more intelligence than that. My mistake.

The anti-corporate attitude of his party and his administration has been solely responsible for driving business out of this country and for those businesses who are still around, caused them to slow down or cease hiring.

Can't help the fact that his administration is killing small business with Obamacare. Small businesses are the employers that keep this country running. Obama and his administration have waged war against them and destroyed the economy for years to come.

Immie

Immie

My apologies, I didn't realize I had to spell it out for you. I assumed you had more intelligence than that. My mistake.

The anti-corporate attitude of his party and his administration has been solely responsible for driving business out of this country and for those businesses who are still around, caused them to slow down or cease hiring.

I see. So now you're just making stuff up. You realize that Caterpillar, Boeing and GM have brought plants back to the USA during the last two years, right? See that's called a FACT. What you spewed is called kitty litter. Well maybe not. Which businesses have left the USA due to which Obama policies?

Can't help the fact that his administration is killing small business with Obamacare. Small businesses are the employers that keep this country running. Obama and his administration have waged war against them and destroyed the economy for years to come.

Immie

You're lying again. Well okay, we'll just go with wrong. Obama opened up guarantees on SBA loans to 100% of $150K in his first few months of office. Has has passed no legislation that has been averse to small businesses and he has recently proposed a a 10 percent tax credit for small businesses that add jobs or raise wages, reducing the registration floor for mini-IPO's up to $50M and so on.

Obama has done nothing to hurt my business - yes I own a small business. So basically, you don't have a single act, a single policy or a single example you can point to, to blame Obama for your problems - but of course, "it's all someone else's fault!".
I would suggest you try to take a bit more accountability for yourself. This is a free market and if you really want to work, you can. Why aren't you making mini wage at Wal-mart!!! You should be happy with that! That's what Romney says!

Your second sentence uses improper grammar.

Forum List

Back