What Obama promised Biden

And most of that experience is in being badly wrong about a great many things. He is in essence a political busted weather vane. 80% to 90% of the time he points in the wrong direction

And most of that experience is in being badly wrong about a great many things. He is in essence a political busted weather vane. 80% to 90% of the time he points in the wrong direction

Just because you disagree with his views doesn't mean you can discredit the man for what he has done.

Though I doubt you've come to the conclusion on your own views without someone helping you.

Well...good for Biden. Maybe he will have the opportunity that Dick Cheney had. I'm not completely sure if that would be a good though. Heh

Well...good for Biden. Maybe he will have the opportunity that Dick Cheney had. I'm not completely sure if that would be a good though. Heh

I don't know about some of you, but I don't want a VP that doesn't know what's going on. That is irrelevant to whether or not I agree with what specifically is going on. It's the VP's job to know; otherwise, the position is pointless.

I don't know about some of you, but I don't want a VP that doesn't know what's going on. That is irrelevant to whether or not I agree with what specifically is going on. It's the VP's job to know; otherwise, the position is pointless.

Case and point:

Truman had been vice president for only 82 days when President Roosevelt died, April 12, 1945. He had had very little meaningful communication with Roosevelt about world affairs or domestic politics after being sworn in as vice president, and was completely uninformed about major initiatives relating to the successful prosecution of the war—notably the top secret Manhattan Project, which was about to test the world's first atomic bomb.

Shortly after taking the oath of office, Truman said to reporters:

"Boys, if you ever pray, pray for me now. I don't know if you fellas ever had a load of hay fall on you, but when they told me what happened yesterday, I felt like the moon, the stars, and all the planets had fallen on me."

well, as I remember it this one Biden didn't even know which Amendment his duties as VP fall under,, I don't like Biden, I feel better if he dosen't know what's going on.. obamalama too.

well, as I remember it this one Biden didn't even know which Amendment his duties as VP fall under,, I don't like Biden, I feel better if he dosen't know what's going on.. obamalama too.

I'm not a fan of either, nor is being one part of any statement I have posted. I have addressed the position he holds.

One thing I have noticed on the part of pundits from BOTH parties is a complete lack of vision. Any power given to or taken away from the President or Congress by partisan means of one or the other is a power the successors will either have or not have, respectively.

For instance, Bush has amassed a LOT of power into the Executive Branch. The Dems/libs have been crying foul about it for most of his tenure. They suddenly have become silent on the issue however, because their boy will now have that verysame power. Is he going to get rid of that power or is Congress going to demand it of their own?

I doubt it. I'm just waiting for Republicans/conservatives to start whining about it when Obama exercises any of it. I expect every bit as much hypocrisy on the issue from them as is evidenced by the sudden lack of complaining from the left.

This lack of vision is practiced by the politicians, and the people have been basically lulled into accepting it. The political future really only exists for planning purposes in 4 year increments.

I'm not a fan of either, nor is being one part of any statement I have posted. I have addressed the position he holds.

One thing I have noticed on the part of pundits from BOTH parties is a complete lack of vision. Any power given to or taken away from the President or Congress by partisan means of one or the other is a power the successors will either have or not have, respectively.

For instance, Bush has amassed a LOT of power into the Executive Branch. The Dems/libs have been crying foul about it for most of his tenure. They suddenly have become silent on the issue however, because their boy will now have that verysame power. Is he going to get rid of that power or is Congress going to demand it of their own?

I doubt it. I'm just waiting for Republicans/conservatives to start whining about it when Obama exercises any of it. I expect every bit as much hypocrisy on the issue from them as is evidenced by the sudden lack of complaining from the left.

This lack of vision is practiced by the politicians, and the people have been basically lulled into accepting it. The political future really only exists for planning purposes in 4 year increments.

Yep... that's a solid point. There's no way in hell I'd have been for Clinton having the power of the USAPA... but that's because he was an untrustworthy degenerate.

It's like a cache of weapons... as long as they're secure for the purposes of the good guys, they're golden... but when they come into the possession of the enemy... 'not so golden...'

As the great American screen writer Francis Ford Copella, one said: "Charlie is inside the wire... fire for effect... our pos!"

I suppose what cracks me up the most is that even IF one takes out 90% of the hysteria that this meltdown is producing... the US electorate just elected a Muslim Marxist whose political career is built on the back of a Terrorist to command the US military in the midst of the US Global war against Muslim Marxist Terrorists... and that is some hilarious shit...

sad, but true

I thought Biden was chosen for comic relief. The guy is hilarious.

40m7ptt.jpg

Yep... that's a solid point. There's no way in hell I'd have been for Clinton having the power of the USAPA... but that's because he was an untrustworthy degenerate.

It's like a cache of weapons... as long as they're secure for the purposes of the good guys, they're golden... but when they come into the possession of the enemy... 'not so golden...'

As the great American screen writer Francis Ford Copella, one said: "Charlie is inside the wire... fire for effect... our pos!"

I suppose what cracks me up the most is that even IF one takes out 90% of the hysteria that this meltdown is producing... the US electorate just elected a Muslim Marxist whose political career is built on the back of a Terrorist to command the US military in the midst of the US Global war against Muslim Marxist Terrorists... and that is some hilarious shit...

Obama is about as Marxist Muslim as I am. I wish the conservatives that say that would stop. You wonder why no one listens or takes you seriously but you sound just like all the "Bush liked ..." and "Bush is the worst President ever" extremists on the left.

You don't do the good guys any favors with such baseless stuff. If you're going to go after him, go after him for what he actually does, not the baseless rumor mill stuff.

Just a thought.

Gunny read what the sucker says if you think any more than a handful of its right and most of that was his initial assessment of Obama's qualifications or lack there of. you are as out of step with this reality as the man himself.

Not me, I'm not whining. I've been laughing ever since "their boy" was elected. If I wasn't laughing I'd be crying. It is especially entertaining to watch them come now and beg us to "work together" for the good of the country. This election is riddled with llies, coercisn, thuggery, intimidation and now, nepotism, Ted and Carolyn back obama, hillary is kicked to the curb and promised sos, blago is selling obama's senate seat and new york will award kennedy hers cause she helped put the first black man in the white house. Now Caroline is refusing to make public her net worth and nobody says a word but we were supposed to know how many hairs McCain had on his ass and when Bristol's baby was due. So, Gunny, a lack of vision dosen't seem to be our problem. Corruption does though, Corruption and the backroon low down dirty deals.

Forum List

Back