What Obama Needs to Win Re-election

I have plenty of money, thanks.

Sig lines; no big dea.l No endorsement of the President. I see that even such a minor thing is too much to risk on your part.

And by the way; you're risking it for 7 weeks; I'm risking it for 59 so it's not in any way an equal risk on your part--not that it is much risk at all.

Ah yes, because a sig line defines who we are.

Again, put up or shut up. You are 100% sure Obama will win, therefore you have to offer me odds to prove you are 100% sure.

What dream world do you live in?

You have a challenge before you. Your inaction whispers louder than your shouts of nonsense. Deeds; not words.

The ball is in your court.

You made the statement that Obama is a guaranteed winner

I challenged you to back it up, and you waffled with a challenge me to back up my claim Romney will win, except I made no such claim.

You then kept repeating yourself like a gutless coward because you wont stand by your original statement. I offered you a bet, with odd for me, because you are saying Obama is a shoo-in. I am disagreeing soley on that statement.

Again, time for you to nut up, or shut up.

Ah yes, because a sig line defines who we are.

Again, put up or shut up. You are 100% sure Obama will win, therefore you have to offer me odds to prove you are 100% sure.

You have a challenge before you. Your inaction whispers louder than your shouts of nonsense. Deeds; not words.

I challenged you to back it up, and you waffled with a challenge me to back up my claim Romney will win, except I made no such claim.

You then kept repeating yourself like a gutless coward because you wont stand by your original statement. I offered you a bet, with odd for me, because you are saying Obama is a shoo-in. I am disagreeing soley on that statement.

Again, begging for odds is something that only happens in fantasy land sonny boy. You have a challenge before you. If you don't take it; don't despair...nearly all of the other fire breathing conserve-hate-ives pussied out too. You're no different.

Again, begging for odds is something that only happens in fantasy land sonny boy. You have a challenge before you. If you don't take it; don't despair...nearly all of the other fire breathing conserve-hate-ives pussied out too. You're no different.

Again, I'm not 100% or even 50% sure Romney will win. Its simply too soon. YOU are still the one saying Obama is a 100% lock.
Lets simplify the bet then. If Obama loses, you have to post once a day for a week after inaguration that you were wrong. If Obama wins I will post for a week that I was right.

Again, I'm not 100% or even 50% sure Romney will win. Its simply too soon. YOU are still the one saying Obama is a 100% lock.
Lets simplify the bet then. If Obama loses, you have to post once a day for a week after inaguration that you were wrong. If Obama wins I will post for a week that I was right.

Well, I'll be off until 1/1/13 if Obama were to lose so thats a no-go. Part of my deal with TPS.

Sorry.

In other words, you're spewing partisan bullshit. It's all bluff and bluster.

HE made the challenge, you were too much of a coward to accept it.

Romney is a failed governor from Massachusetts whose only business experience was tearing down companies and firing people

He had a 60-something percent approval rating, you stupid dumb fuck.

Where are you getting your "news?"

Take your mouth off of Obama's nutsack for a few minutes and come up for a sniff of reality

As I keep reading on here, this election is about the economy.

What he needs is jobs. If the next 3 months have positive job growth, he has a good chance of being reelected, if not, I think he will lose, but probably by as closely as Bush beat Gore.

I think the jobs issue is over-blown. I don't see it being a huge issue if it isn't already. If it gets above 10%; thats a psychological barrier that would likely wound the President's chances. I doubt it will matter much.

Obama has it in the bag.

It has been above 10% for certain ethnic groups... Were have you been?

What he needs is jobs. If the next 3 months have positive job growth, he has a good chance of being reelected, if not, I think he will lose, but probably by as closely as Bush beat Gore.

I think the jobs issue is over-blown. I don't see it being a huge issue if it isn't already. If it gets above 10%; thats a psychological barrier that would likely wound the President's chances. I doubt it will matter much.

Obama has it in the bag.

Black teenage unemployment is over 40%
Unemployment/underemployment for college grads under 25 is like 40%.
If we had the same workforce participation rate as we did when Bush left the actual UE would be well over 12%.
The jobs issue is overblown, except if you dont have one or are worried about losing yours. That's a lot of people.

From the Op's link:

1. In 2008, 65.3% of the black voters came out voted. That was an increase of 5% points from 2004. Is his African American base as energized this year with the high unemployment as it was in 2008?[/QUOTE]

This is a big question. With unemployment so high with blacks, I can see a lot of the black males staying home this election year. The change in the Dream act has allowed Hispanics to pick up some of the jobs that blacks would have had a shot at, spurring even more disenfranchisement among black voters.

Romney is a failed governor from Massachusetts

Running against the failed president from Kenya.

hose only business experience was tearing down companies and firing people

So, Romney made all that money from business failing?

You may be a demagogue - but you're not very bright.

Guy was a distant second to John McCain

Yet McCain lost to the fraud Obama - Romney will probably win.

second string candidate

Running against a third rate, tin horn dictator.

Obama has it in the bag.

What ethnic groups are those?

From the Op's link:

1. In 2008, 65.3% of the black voters came out voted. That was an increase of 5% points from 2004. Is his African American base as energized this year with the high unemployment as it was in 2008?[/QUOTE]

This is a big question. With unemployment so high with blacks, I can see a lot of the black males staying home this election year. The change in the Dream act has allowed Hispanics to pick up some of the jobs that blacks would have had a shot at, spurring even more disenfranchisement among black voters.

In the end, Obama will have far more votes than he needs to secure re-election.

What he needs to win is a large American, and illegal alien as long as voter ID isn't required, Zombie infestation. Looking at the Democrats it seems it is well underway.

From the Op's link:

In the end, Obama will have far more votes than he needs to secure re-election.

And this is based on? Wishful thinking doesnt count.
Remember all those rallies back in 2008? Remember kids singing "Obama the one" or whatever it was? Remember those millions of people in Berlin when he went there on some kind of passport? Heck, up the street from me was a discount tobacco/beer store called "Yes We Can". (Yes We Can has been shuttered by the police for selling fake marijuana, but that's another story).
Well, there isn't any of that. No excitement. No charisma. Just a lot of failed policy, butt hurt liberals and progressives, people out of work, and disillusionment. That's not how you win elections. On the Romney side people are fired up. He is raising money left and right. Conservatives are waiting to come out in droves to vote Romney/Ryan. That is how you win elections.

The elephant in the room is that Romney screwed the pooch with Women and Hispanics. Obama's numbers are actually much better with those 2 groups then when he ran against McCain. That's part of the reason that many states with a Republican legislator are targetting Black and Hispanic districts for voter suppression.

You would have to be a brain-dead woman or Latino to vote to reelect Barack Obama.

I believe the majority of women in this country are much more concerned about keeping a roof over their kids heads--than when and where they're going to have their next abortion or worry about who's going to pay for their birth control contraceptives.

I think they worry if their children and grandchildren will have the same opportunities in life when their kids are stuck paying out $224,000 just on the INTEREST on this debt. American Latino's have the same concerns for their kids--they get no exemptions on this because they're Latino.

My ABORTION will happen on November 6, 2012 when I vote to ABORT the Barack Obama administration.

Doing-Just-Fine.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Forum List

Back