What Obama Needs to Win Re-election

I'm waiting for him to hit Romney's big lies pretty hard. The one ad, which is a complete lie, is Romney's claim that Obama secretly ended the work requirement for welfare.

Yeah, and we know it was no secret that Obama ended the work requirement for welfare/

It's a fact that Obama put in a waiver for states to remove the work requirement.

With enough push, that lie could become the number one question asked by the pundits.

And yes, the Republican party has totally alienated immigrants, Hispanics, and even Asians. Their transparent attempts to suppress their voting will have a backlash effect.

So, democrats will get the illegal alien vote - provided they don't have to show ID, that is.

The other thing that Obama has to continue to do is show how Romney's plans are exactly what got us into this mess.

You mean lie? Obama is good at lying.

Although a bit harder to put into sound bites, are the facts that repealing Obamacare will also destroy Medicare and the tax goals presented by Romney will raise taxes on the bottom 98%, will cutting taxes dramatically for the wealthiest.

Obama has already gutted funding to Medicare - a hard lie to pull off indeed.

What Obama needs to realize is that Romney is no McCain. He's no longer dealing with someone with a sense of honesty. Romney will say whatever he thinks will work, and his positions are still all over the board. What Obama has been able to do is paint Romney into the fringe right corner, and force Mitt to dig himself out. That's why Obama is still leading. He's been very successful at picking up moderates and independents. He should keep this up.

Obama is a demagogue on the level of Goebbels. Romney isn't letting the libel and slander that the shameful party is putting out go without challenge.

I look forward to Obama and Biden cleaning clocks during the debates. Obama has the facts and ability to communicate them on his side. Even Biden will be able to tear Ryan a new one. Say what you will about his slips of the tongue, Biden knows what's happening and be able to paint Ryan as a fringe nutcase.

Biden will be crushed, and everyone knows it. Obama is a liar and a demagogue, he is brazen and will attempt to fluster Romney with outrageous smears. Expect Obama to accuse Romney of Murder, molesting children, or other such slander - it's the way Obama operates.

Reagan coined "There you go again," Romney should coin "Mr. President, you're lying yet again."

As far as the debates,keep in mind the Mods. are from Liberal news media.They will give Romney hard questions and Obama easy ones that he knows of in advance.I believe both should be ask the same questions and then given one rebuttal each on the subject.Thats the only fair way to do it.

Both sides agreed to the debates, the formula, the moderators, the sites, the dates;

As far as the debates,keep in mind the Mods. are from Liberal news media.They will give Romney hard questions and Obama easy ones that he knows of in advance.I believe both should be ask the same questions and then given one rebuttal each on the subject.Thats the only fair way to do it.

You're supposed to wait until after the debates before you start making excuses.

That's not excuses, it's historical fact.

The elephant in the room is that Romney screwed the pooch with Women and Hispanics. Obama's numbers are actually much better with those 2 groups then when he ran against McCain. That's part of the reason that many states with a Republican legislator are targetting Black and Hispanic districts for voter suppression.

The other elephant, the one that has already left the room, is the fact that millions will be doing what they've done in every presidential election prior to '08.
Sitting at home and bitching. ;)

Katz nailed this one. Obama thinks he can make some clever statements and everyone will forget about his dismal record and buy his drivel yet again.

It ain't happening this time around, and THAT btw, is why Democrats are scared to death of the states attempts to oversee fair and accurate elections.

People are not going to listen to Hope and Change and flowery rhetoric. This time they want answers from Obama.

I don't wager money. I will be happy to include you in a bet I have with Tea Party Salami. If Obama wins, you change your sig line to the following:

"All Hail President Obama, Your President, My President, Our President"

If The Governor Wins, I change my sig line to:

"All Hail President Romney, Your President, My President, Our President"

Under the terms I have with TPS, I will have to leave it there until 12/31/13. I'll only force you to leave it there until 1/1/13.

Font color Blue
Bold Type Face
Size 3 Font.

FYI: I also will be in exile until 1/1/13 as part of the terms.

Anyway...this is a no-cost way to stake your claim. Up to you. :deal:

I'm not the one stating that this election is a shoe in, My view is that its basically a toss up, and has been trending Romney recently. YOU are the one saying you are 100% confident in the outcome. I am not 100% confident, because I am a realist.

So YOU have to be the one to put up, or shut up. $10, 50-1 odds, or do you admit you are not THAT sure of a victory by Obama?

Ahh, we see. Confident but not confident enough to risk anything. Typical pussy

What a blowhard. You make a statement saying all Obama has to do is show up to win, and you wont back it up unless I risk something equal to your risk. Meanwhile I dont state any strong position on who will win, because I have said before it is too early. All I do is point out that the current trending is in favor of Romeny, which you ignore.

Stop weaseling out of your statement. If you are so confident take my bet, $10, 50-1 odds in my favor. if its a sure thing you are basically taking my money.

I thought so, poseur.

Both sides agreed to the debates, the formula, the moderators, the sites, the dates;

Yes......and when you are offered blue or blue, which do you agree to?

Yes......and when you are offered blue or blue, which do you agree to?

Offered? No one offered anything; The committee is made up of reds/blues etc...

Co-Chairmen

Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr.
Michael D. McCurry

Honorary Co-Chairmen

Gerald R. Ford†
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan†
William J. Clinton

Co-Chairman Emeritus

Paul G. Kirk, Jr.

Board of Directors

Howard Buffett
John C. Danforth
John Griffen
Antonia Hernandez
Reverend John I. Jenkins
Newton N. Minow
Richard D. Parsons
Dorothy Ridings
Alan K. Simpson

Executive Director

Janet H. Brown

I'm not the one stating that this election is a shoe in, My view is that its basically a toss up, and has been trending Romney recently. YOU are the one saying you are 100% confident in the outcome. I am not 100% confident, because I am a realist.

So YOU have to be the one to put up, or shut up. $10, 50-1 odds, or do you admit you are not THAT sure of a victory by Obama?

What a blowhard. You make a statement saying all Obama has to do is show up to win, and you wont back it up unless I risk something equal to your risk. Meanwhile I dont state any strong position on who will win, because I have said before it is too early. All I do is point out that the current trending is in favor of Romeny, which you ignore.

Stop weaseling out of your statement. If you are so confident take my bet, $10, 50-1 odds in my favor. if its a sure thing you are basically taking my money.

I thought so, poseur.

I have plenty of money, thanks.

Sig lines; no big dea.l No endorsement of the President. I see that even such a minor thing is too much to risk on your part.

And by the way; you're risking it for 7 weeks; I'm risking it for 59 so it's not in any way an equal risk on your part--not that it is much risk at all.

What Obama Needs to Win Re-election

A bunch of ignorant shitheads---------- $3562723908.gif

$shithead_square_large.jpg

I thought so, poseur.

Sig lines; no big dea.l No endorsement of the President. I see that even such a minor thing is too much to risk on your part.

And by the way; you're risking it for 7 weeks; I'm risking it for 59 so it's not in any way an equal risk on your part--not that it is much risk at all.

Ah yes, because a sig line defines who we are.

Again, put up or shut up. You are 100% sure Obama will win, therefore you have to offer me odds to prove you are 100% sure.

I thought so, poseur.

Ah yes, because a sig line defines who we are.

Again, put up or shut up. You are 100% sure Obama will win, therefore you have to offer me odds to prove you are 100% sure.

What dream world do you live in?

You have a challenge before you. Your inaction whispers louder than your shouts of nonsense. Deeds; not words.

The ball is in your court.

Republicans are running their second string.....Obama just hast to show up

The worst part is that Republicans are giving up on the Senate also

Let's see if they blow the House by November. We need Pelosi back as speaker

What color is the sky in your world?

Romney projects confidence, ambition, track record, and a plan.
Obama projects that his failures are someone else's fault.

Obama 2012: There's enough blame to go around. Again.

So far the questions have been:

Mr. Romney will you detail your economic plans?

Mr. obama, what kind of New Mexico food is your favorite? What kind of superpower would you like to have?

The debates won't be much different.

Romney projects a scared, furtive, and surprisingly incompetent politician. His track record is as good in places as it is bad in others, his "plan" is for Bush's 3rd term. The polls are reflecting that and he is going to lose.

Romney projects a scared, furtive, and surprisingly incompetent politician. His track record is as good in places as it is bad in others, his "plan" is for Bush's 3rd term. The polls are reflecting that and he is going to lose.

Romney is a failed governor from Massachusetts whose only business experience was tearing down companies and firing people

Guy was a distant second to John McCain

second string candidate

Forum List

Back