What Obama Needs to Carry This Elections

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Jackson, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,360
    It isn't a question of whether the conservative Christians like Romney or not. The question is whether conservative Christians will elect someone who supports same sex marriage and gun control.

2. catzmeow

catzmeow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,981
    No. It was never a question of whether they would vote for Obama (they won't). The issue is whether they will vote at all, or if they will vote for a 3rd party candidate such as Gary Johnson, or if they will hold their noses and vote for Romney. If they don't vote, or they vote 3rd party, Romney loses.

3. Oldstyle

Oldstyle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,739
    With all due respect...John Kerry was a life long politician with zero experience in the Private Sector. Romney on the other hand was incredibly successful both as a CEO of a company and as the organizer of the Salt Lake Olympics. Obama is much more similar to Kerry than Romney will ever be. He also is a life long politician with zero experience in the Private Sector.

Do you REALLY think I'm overestimating the level of dislike that Republicans feel for this President? I beg to differ. I think Barack Obama's "unfavorable" numbers have been rock solid with most Republicans for several years now. They'll turn out to vote against him because they don't think he's competent and don't want to see him in the Oval Office for another four years.

And let's be honest...Obama's jobs bill was a joke right from the start....something that he put out strictly as a re-election ploy...something that he knew he couldn't even get moderates in his own party to support.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012