What Obama Isn't Telling You About The Debt

BlackFlag10

College Conservative
Jun 1, 2012
· On the day that President Obama took office, the federal debt was $10.626 trillion. The debt now stands at $15.851 trillion.

· From 2000 to 2008, our average annual deficit was $190 billion. Since 2008, it has been $1.3 trillion.

· The National Debt now exceeds 100% of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product

· Barack Obama has overseen the three largest deficits in United States history

· President Bush was in office for 96 months. In that time, the debt increased $4.899 trillion. In the 42 months that Obama has been in office, the debt has increased $5.2 trillion. Bush’s average monthly debt accumulated was $51 billion. Obama’s average monthly debt accumulated is $125.6 billion

· Obamacare effectively adds $17 trillion tolong-term unfunded debt which the Obama administration is not required to report in their federal debt numbers

Find more at Cameron Harris: What Obama Isn't Telling You About The Federal Debt

Now the economy of world is rapidly coming out from the great depression and now the markets are going to stable but i think that again the real sector will be take a hype and people will get towards it.

We can't live with the current debt. However congress spends the money and they show no signs of stopping. While we get rid of Obama, lets also get rid of congress.

All of you cons who continue to point to and spout dogma about obama spending are brainless If youy look into it, on an objective basis (I know objective is hard for you) you could look to a non partisan source like Forbes. Not exactly a liberal source. And you would find that spending under Obama has been less than under any president since Eisenhower. Here is the link

Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama? - Forbes

A lot different than the crap you read in conservative sites, eh.

All of you cons who continue to point to and spout dogma about obama spending are brainless If youy look into it, on an objective basis (I know objective is hard for you) you could look to a non partisan source like Forbes. Not exactly a liberal source. And you would find that spending under Obama has been less than under any president since Eisenhower. Here is the link

Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama? - Forbes

That's been pretty much debunked. The numbers were manipulated.

Really. Forbes numbers debunked?? Who did the debunking, pray tell. I am sure you must have a link.

Really. Forbes numbers debunked?? Who did the debunking, pray tell. I am sure you must have a link.
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Forums

You don't think we've covered this old story ad nauseum and in detail???

:eusa_hand:

Well, Hortysir, nice try. You have no source. the information is not old, by the way. So, I would say, based on your complete inability to prove that this article had been debunked, that YOU have now been debunked.

Well, Hortysir, nice try. You have no source. the information is not old, by the way. So, I would say, based on your complete inability to prove that this article had been debunked, that YOU have now been debunked.
5/24/2012

In the political spectrum, 2 months is an eternity.
The fact that you can't do honest research, and cling to the one article that supports your claim, debunks YOU, Bunky.

· On the day that President Obama took office, the federal debt was $10.626 trillion. The debt now stands at $15.851 trillion.

· From 2000 to 2008, our average annual deficit was $190 billion. Since 2008, it has been $1.3 trillion.

· The National Debt now exceeds 100% of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product

· Barack Obama has overseen the three largest deficits in United States history

· President Bush was in office for 96 months. In that time, the debt increased $4.899 trillion. In the 42 months that Obama has been in office, the debt has increased $5.2 trillion. Bush’s average monthly debt accumulated was $51 billion. Obama’s average monthly debt accumulated is $125.6 billion

· Obamacare effectively adds $17 trillion tolong-term unfunded debt which the Obama administration is not required to report in their federal debt numbers

Find more at Cameron Harris: What Obama Isn't Telling You About The Federal Debt
This is a perfect examply of the gullibility of the Right. If you take Bush's average monthly debt of $51 billion and multiply by 12 months you get $612 billion, not the $190 billion per year the lie the OP starts with. The dishonest author linked in the Op knows no one on the Right is intelligent enough to multiply by 12 so it is a safe lie.

Here's a cute little piece less than a month after yours, and by your own "reliable source":

President Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History - Forbes

Covered in this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...gest-government-spender-in-world-history.html

Your turn
Your cute little piece is a hit job meant to undermine the article I referenced earlier. You provided an article by Peter Ferrara, a far right winger, a libertarian by his own description. A guy who publishes in right wing journals, and is a regular Fox contributor.
Maybe I should send you to an article published by a common contributor to moveon. But then, I won't. I like to keep my integrity. Ferrar's article is completely riddled with inaccurate and incomplete statements. And references to such stellar sources as Peggy Noonan. Got a real, actually impartial source to debunk the article?? Or just more blogs and conservative dogma slingers.

At any rate, where is your proof of inaccuracies of the article that I referenced. Still waiting. And please, try to use a something close to impartial source.

Here's a cute little piece less than a month after yours, and by your own "reliable source":

Covered in this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...gest-government-spender-in-world-history.html

Your turn
Your cute little piece is a hit job meant to undermine the article I referenced earlier. You provided an article by Peter Ferrara, a far right winger, a libertarian by his own description. A guy who publishes in right wing journals, and is a regular Fox contributor.
Maybe I should send you to an article published by a common contributor to moveon. But then, I won't. I like to keep my integrity. Ferrar's article is completely riddled with inaccurate and incomplete statements. And references to such stellar sources as Peggy Noonan. Got a real, actually impartial source to debunk the article?? Or just more blogs and conservative dogma slingers.

At any rate, where is your proof of inaccuracies of the article that I referenced. Still waiting. And please, try to use a something close to impartial source.

Covered in this thread:

Your turn

Funny how you call the author I quoted unreliable because he's conservative while neglecting to mention how liberal your source is.
:eusa_shhh:

President Obama Has Outspent Last Five Presidents - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

The facts about the growth of spending under Obama - The Washington Post

...spending under Obama has been less than under any president since Eisenhower. Here is the link Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama? - Forbes...
--and they way they do it is they pretend that the fy 2009 budget was signed by GW Bush:
bush2009.png

--but Obama not only voted for it as a Senator, he signed it when he became President. Bush wanted nothing to do with it.

Covered in this thread:

Your turn

Damn! :lol: You complain about Peter Ferrara being a far right winger and you use
Rick Ungar, a far left winger. Talk about hypocricy :lol:
But thanks for playing and welcome to the board, it's going to be a fun time in the election cycle.

This thread discusses government taxing, spending, & borrowing. Under Pres. Obama,
  • total taxation has increased by a half trillion dollars per year (green line)
  • total spending (including welfare) has increased by three quarters of a trillion dollars per year (blue line)
  • total borrowing (taxes less spending) has stabilized, at 2008 levels, at most of a trillion and a half dollars per year (red line)
Pres. Obama inherited the high taxes, big spending, and large deficits. Pres. Obama has not increased them above past trends; he has not decreased them, either
fredgraph.png

Forum List

Back