What Obama Is Reading

old and no one cares. only brain dead GOP members seem to be scared of people reading about views contradictory to their own.

old and no one cares. only brain dead GOP members seem to be scared of people reading about views contradictory to their own.

The Post-American World, was written by a fellow Muslim.

"Post" America means the world After America! We must expose Obama's radical ideas and his intent to bring down our beloved America!

"Post" America means the world After America! We must expose Obama's radical ideas and his intent to bring down our beloved America!

Ever hear the phrase, "know thine enemy?" Sounds like a good book to read, I'll order mine tomorrow.

Ever hear the phrase, "know thine enemy?" Sounds like a good book to read, I'll order mine tomorrow.

It is a good read. I'd recommend it.

Here's what he should read:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Free-Choose-Statement-Milton-Friedman/dp/0156334607/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1269903437&sr=8-4]Amazon.com: Free to Choose: A Personal Statement (9780156334600): Milton Friedman, Rose Friedman: Books[/ame]

I have marx, che, and ron paul books next to each other on the book shelf. most people aren't afraid to read differing views

I have seen no evidence his ideas and the books author differ one iota,

I went into this thread and I expected to read or see that he was reading something like "My Pet Goat". :D And with that, I was going to say something like, I imagine he needs some light reading after reading all those bound to be boring National Security Briefings.

I have no problem with him reading this book as we have no idea what he is attempting to get out of it. Maybe he is reading it because he wants to know what the author has to say in order to protect the U.S.

Like someone said above, know thy enemy.

Immie

I have marx, che, and ron paul books next to each other on the book shelf. most people aren't afraid to read differing views
I'm unwilling to give shameless mass murderers and their enablers any of my valuable energy.

you could learn a lot from them. our military basically teaches che's guerilla warfare tactics directly.

Hopefully.
Shock Doctrine, Naomi Klein.
Or.
Confessions of an economic hit man.John Perkinz.
After attempting to grasp that ?
Zeitgeist.

yes the confessions book should be required for all. by zeitgeist do you mean the conspiracy theory movie? did they actually make a book of that? please tell me they didn't

I doubt Onumnuts reads powerline or hotair.

It's huffer, Kos or any of the other leftwing moonbat sites.

New Topics

Forum List

Back