What obama don’t understand

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by LilOlLady, Jul 20, 2009.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +762
    WHAT OBAMA DON’T UNDERSTAND

What part of “illegal aliens in emergency rooms, without health coverage and do not pay do Obama not understand?
    What part of “illegal aliens giving birth to anchor babies free of charge” paid for by the taxpayers do Obama not understand?

His speech on using emergency rooms did not mention illegal aliens who are the bulk of users. If you are going to reform health care we have to get rid of anchor baby births and illegal aliens using emergency rooms. If they are staying in this country and using our health care system, who will pay for it? Obama is avoiding this question of health care for illegal aliens and their children.

2. LaLinda75

LaLinda75 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    It's not PC to point fingers at any one group - but - if one is honest, it's not hard to figure it out.

3. Neser Boha

Neser Boha upgrade your gray matter

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    What part of: I DO, You Do, He/She/It DOES
    ...don't you understand? I really don't care much about grammar, but this ghetto shit is a bit annoying... at least the basics, please... at least the basics. Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  4. LaLinda75

LaLinda75 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    '...don't you understand? I really don't care much about grammar, but this ghetto shit is a bit annoying...'

Maybe not ghetto as much as 'some trailer park???"'