What? Obama admits government “can’t create jobs”

To actually address the OP. The stimulus was not meant to create jobs. It was nothing more than a grab bag for liberal spending.

Oh yes, thank you for that brilliant insight, Ollie.

Except that it did create jobs, to the tune of 1.4-3.3 Million.

Did the Stimulus Create Jobs? | FactCheck.org

Remember that job creation was not the sole purpose of the stimulus, either. Stabilizing an economy in utter free-fall wasn't a bad fringe benefit.

Fact check has been proven to be a vehicle for spreading more lies for the obama agenda. Now that is a fact.

Then tell us what sources you do consider reliable. This should be good.

Oh yes, thank you for that brilliant insight, Ollie.

Except that it did create jobs, to the tune of 1.4-3.3 Million.

Remember that job creation was not the sole purpose of the stimulus, either. Stabilizing an economy in utter free-fall wasn't a bad fringe benefit.

Fact check has been proven to be a vehicle for spreading more lies for the obama agenda. Now that is a fact.

It ain't fact check that's for sure.
But any source will do when you also use an outside source
Such as the addition of the BBC with an American source to varify the American source.

Such as the addition of the BBC with an American source to varify the American source.

Factcheck says the Republicans who said the stimulus created no jobs lied.

Did they lie or not?

Did they lie or not?
Who was the republican that said the stimulus created jobs? If you show me who it is I will show you a rino.

Did they lie or not?
Who was the republican that said the stimulus created jobs? If you show me who it is I will show you a rino.

I'll repeat the question.

Did they lie or not?

Did they lie or not?

Did they lie or not?

NO YOU DON'T I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO PLAY WORD GAMES WITH ME:cuckoo:

Did they lie or not?

OMG, dimwit.

He said - TWICE -

Republicans who said the stimulus CREATED NO JOBS lied.

So, when a Republican says "The stimulus DID NOT create any jobs," factcheck has determined that Republican to be a liar. Do you agree? Are factcheck, politifact, and CBO all left-wing biased?

How deep does this conspiracy go? Even Forbes doesn't deny that the stimulus created *ANY* jobs. Have "They" gotten to Forbes, too?

Did they lie or not?

OMG, dimwit.

He said - TWICE -

So, when a Republican says "The stimulus DID NOT create any jobs," factcheck has determined that Republican to be a liar. Do you agree? Are factcheck, politifact, and CBO all left-wing biased?

How deep does this conspiracy go? Even Forbes doesn't deny that the stimulus created *ANY* jobs. Have "They" gotten to Forbes, too?

stupid bitch I askedhim twice to identify the republican in question and I will show him a rino.

Did they lie or not?

No need to yell, just because you're losing the debate. Just focus on the question. The question is, stated differently, whether factcheck is right or factcheck is wrong.

Analysis

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, more commonly known as the stimulus bill, has been featured in more than 130 TV ads this year, according to a database maintained by Kantar Media’s Campaign Media Analysis Group. In many of those ads, Republicans claim the bill has "failed" (a matter of opinion) or state (correctly) that unemployment has gone up since President Barack Obama signed the bill into law on Feb. 17, 2009. The national unemployment rate was 8.2 percent in February 2009, and it now stands at 9.6 percent, having peaked at 10.1 percent in October 2009.

But it’s just false to say that the stimulus created "no jobs" or "failed to save and create jobs" or "has done nothing to reduce unemployment" – or similar claims that the stimulus did not produce any jobs.

That, plus the rest in the link, is factcheck's position.

Is factcheck right or wrong? Are those Republicans lying when they say the stimulus did not create any jobs, or not?

Did they lie or not?

No need to yell, just because you're losing the debate. Just focus on the question. The question is, stated differently, whether factcheck is right or factcheck is wrong.

Analysis

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, more commonly known as the stimulus bill, has been featured in more than 130 TV ads this year, according to a database maintained by Kantar Media’s Campaign Media Analysis Group. In many of those ads, Republicans claim the bill has "failed" (a matter of opinion) or state (correctly) that unemployment has gone up since President Barack Obama signed the bill into law on Feb. 17, 2009. The national unemployment rate was 8.2 percent in February 2009, and it now stands at 9.6 percent, having peaked at 10.1 percent in October 2009.

But it’s just false to say that the stimulus created "no jobs" or "failed to save and create jobs" or "has done nothing to reduce unemployment" – or similar claims that the stimulus did not produce any jobs.

Is factcheck right or wrong? Are those Republicans lying when they say the stimulus did not create any jobs, or not?
How many jobs were saved and how much did it cost to save said jobs?

OMG, dimwit.

He said - TWICE -

stupid bitch I askedhim twice to identify the republican in question and I will show him a rino.

You are a very stupid and slow person. Please, for the sake of all of us, stay out of the political process.

You said, QUOTE:

Which suggests that A. You believe Carbineer said a Republican claimed the stimulus DID create jobs and B. You, yourself, believe against overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that the stimulus DID NOT create any jobs.

Proving you to be dumber than you already appear is a standard impossible to meet. Here you're calling us stupid because we haven't answered your question, but the very basis of your question is absolutely ridiculous. Even in this conversation to which you are a party, you have no idea what's being discussed.

Analysis

All jobs cost money to create, so let's dispose of that.

You are dodging the issue. The issue is whether or not factcheck is correct to call those Republicans liars who claim that NO jobs were created.

So do you want to be a man and take a stand on that issue or not? I've already proved the point; if you want to give me the extra satisfaction of getting you to obstinately deny an irrefutable fact,

that's your decision.

Analysis

All jobs cost money to create, so let's dispose of that.

You are dodging the issue. The issue is whether or not factcheck is correct to call those Republicans liars who claim that NO jobs were created.

So do you want to be a man and take a stand on that issue or not? I've already proved the point; if you want to give me the extra satisfaction of getting you to obstinately deny an irrefutable fact,

that's your decision.

TO HELL NO
How many jobs and at what cost?

omg, dimwit.

He said - twice -

republicans who said the stimulus created no jobs lied.

So, when a republican says "the stimulus did not create any jobs," factcheck has determined that republican to be a liar. Do you agree? Are factcheck, politifact, and cbo all left-wing biased?

How deep does this conspiracy go? Even forbes doesn't deny that the stimulus created *any* jobs. Have "they" gotten to forbes, too?

stupid bitch i askedhim twice to identify the republican in question and i will show him a rino.

you are a very stupid and slow person. Please, for the sake of all of us, stay out of the political process.

You said, quote:

who was the republican that said the stimulus created jobs? If you show me who it is i will show you a rino.

which suggests that a. You believe carbineer said a republican claimed the stimulus did create jobs and b. You, yourself, believe against overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that the stimulus did not create any jobs.

Proving you to be dumber than you already appear is a standard impossible to meet. Here you're calling us stupid because we haven't answered your question, but the very basis of your question is absolutely ridiculous. Even in this conversation to which you are a party, you have no idea what's being discussed.

fuck you elitist

stupid bitch i askedhim twice to identify the republican in question and i will show him a rino.

you are a very stupid and slow person. Please, for the sake of all of us, stay out of the political process.

You said, quote:

who was the republican that said the stimulus created jobs? If you show me who it is i will show you a rino.

which suggests that a. You believe carbineer said a republican claimed the stimulus did create jobs and b. You, yourself, believe against overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that the stimulus did not create any jobs.

fuck you elitist

Yes, that is the word dummies are using to attack people that are smarter than them these days. At least you've picked up something that can be useful in an argument.

You said, quote:

fuck you elitist

Yes, that is the word dummies are using to attack people that are smarter than them these days. At least you've picked up something that can be useful in an argument.
I have been calling your kind elitist for a very long time sport. Deal with it. You and your kind fail every time.

I have been calling your kind elitist for a very long time sport. Deal with it. You and your kind fail every time.

My kind? What, people who comb their hair? People who date outside the family?

Why do all elitist have this thing for dating family members?

We all know that the so called stimulus created or saved some jobs.

We all also know that it is a gross failure.

We also know that it is impossible to place a number on any saved jobs. And very difficult to say just how many jobs, and at what cost, it created.

We do know that much of the money was used for part time or limited time jobs that the powers that be counted as created.

We all know that the so called stimulus created or saved some jobs.

We all also know that it is a gross failure.

We also know that it is impossible to place a number on any saved jobs. And very difficult to say just how many jobs, and at what cost, it created.

We do know that much of the money was used for part time or limited time jobs that the powers that be counted as created.

Ollie, that's the basis of the conversation. Big Red has indicated that he believes the stimulus created NO jobs, and in fact that any republican that says it created ANY jobs is a RINO. We've tried to elaborate but he has devolved to dodging and moving the goal posts.

Gross failure, that's an opinion. It's one that very few economists will share with you. Gross failure like a wrecker that gets lost on the way to the shop. At least you got the car out of the travel lanes on the fuckin freeway.

New Topics

Forum List

Back