What Now?

Actually . . . you are Bizarro in whatever political shade you adopt at this time.

I am proud we are driving the Bizarros out of the GOP.

Brother David, a preacher in West Lousiana, had it right when he preached to the young women in his congregation: "Don't let the snake into the burrow, because once he is there, he is mighty hard to drive out. But even then, rebuke him and drive him into the wilderness."

We are rebuking the weirdos and driving them out.

kwc57, like some Rightists, is delusional. You are a Bizarro Righty, right along to match the Bizarro Lefties.

Actually, I deplore statists from both sides. I lean heavily libertarian. I know it's hard for you fake conservatives to discern different shades of conservatism. Come on out of the closet. Your side won. Be proud.

Don't expect a gold star from Obama. As a plant, you are far to transparent which makes you ineffective at your task. Everyone here sees you for what you are.......and it ain't a conservative of any stripe. But do go on, it's amuses us.

Actually . . . you are Bizarro in whatever political shade you adopt at this time.

Brother David, a preacher in West Lousiana, had it right when he preached to the young women in his congregation: "Don't let the snake into the burrow, because once he is there, he is mighty hard to drive out. But even then, rebuke him and drive him into the wilderness."

Actually, I deplore statists from both sides. I lean heavily libertarian. I know it's hard for you fake conservatives to discern different shades of conservatism. Come on out of the closet. Your side won. Be proud.

Don't expect a gold star from Obama. As a plant, you are far to transparent which makes you ineffective at your task. Everyone here sees you for what you are.......and it ain't a conservative of any stripe. But do go on, it's amuses us.

ahhh....yes....the old "if you ain't a TP guy, you're a Commie" bullshit.....or a RINO, or *gasp* a lowly moderate.

It's people like you that made me leave the GOP after 24 years of membership. I didn't fit into your little box....so I left. How many more are there like me? Your extremism is killing your party.

You are a Bizarro, kwc57, not a Republican, except only in name only, a Bizarro RINO.

We are driving you guys out.

I'll venture a prediction based on Boehner giving into Obama's demands yesterday. The 1% will have their taxes increased. As a result, you won't see the economy improve, unemployment go down or the deby decrease. You will see entitlement spending increase and government grow. The difference will be that Obama can no longer blame the previous admin and will have to grow a set and man up and accept responsibility for the results of his policies. I'm pretty confident in my prediction, but time will tell.
Do you think Obama will be successful, unlike Bush and Clinton, when he tries to privatize Social Security? As far as "trickle down" prosperity is concerned, any jobs created by the US investor class will more likely be created in Brazil, India, and China; "choosing" between Democrat OR Republican in the voting booth will never change that.

Obama privitize Social Security? Bwahahahahahahaha!!! Obama would never do anything that gave people more power. His strategy is ever increasing government dependence. If you don't know that, you shouldn't be posting in the politics forum.
Surely, you've figured out how giving un-elected Wall Street parasites more control over individual retirement accounts gives people more power? If you aren't clear on which economic class determines political policies in this country, maybe you can go to work for Alan West?

ahhh....yes....the old "if you ain't a TP guy, you're a Commie" bullshit.....or a RINO, or *gasp* a lowly moderate.

It's people like you that made me leave the GOP after 24 years of membership. I didn't fit into your little box....so I left. How many more are there like me? Your extremism is killing your party.

Jake matters is just a mindless democrat drone. Kinda like you.

Jake matters is just a mindless democrat drone. Kinda like you.

Yep....keep denying the fact that people like you are killing the Republican party.

No more. You have been hearing the mainstream GOP leadership and workers blaming correctly the source of the problem, the far right. No more bizarro-ness like Uncensored, no more hatred like Matthew, no more soc con stupidity like koshergrl and stephanie. That's done.

Forum List

Back