What Now, Republicans???

This is off topic, but not inside my head...so....

There is a sure fire way to tell if any righty is so far gone that they can't be reasoned with.

When they use the term "Democrat Party" instead of the "Democratic Party"

Rush Limbaugh defends the epithet by stating "there is nothing democratic about the Democrat Party"

Others say it because the people they listen to say it, and don't even realize it's incorrect.

Some defend it as correct, which it clearly isn't, as evidenced by the name of the party, which is the "Democratic Party", and they pretty much get to name themselves.

Saying the "Democrat Party", for those who do it on purpose, is very childish. You might as well call them the "Icky Sticky Party"

There I said my peace.

My interruption is over

the members of that party are democrats, so democrat party is correct. Sorry if the grammatically accurate words offend you. :2up:
You poor poor thing.

An individual member of the Democratic Party is a Democrat.

The party is named the Democratic Party.

The difference is whether you're referring to one of them, or all of them.

I've got you covered above. You're one of those who a say "Democrat Party" because the people you listen to say it, and you don't even realize it's incorrect.

The democrat party doesn't believe in individuals.

There is a sure fire way to tell if any righty is so far gone that they can't be reasoned with.

Rush Limbaugh defends the epithet by stating "there is nothing democratic about the Democrat Party"

Others say it because the people they listen to say it, and don't even realize it's incorrect.

Some defend it as correct, which it clearly isn't, as evidenced by the name of the party, which is the "Democratic Party", and they pretty much get to name themselves.

Saying the "Democrat Party", for those who do it on purpose, is very childish. You might as well call them the "Icky Sticky Party"

There I said my peace.

My interruption is over

the members of that party are democrats, so democrat party is correct. Sorry if the grammatically accurate words offend you. :2up:
You poor poor thing.

I've got you covered above. You're one of those who a say "Democrat Party" because the people you listen to say it, and you don't even realize it's incorrect.

Well, that's delusional...but at least original.

Yeah, because all the Democrats I know don't do anything different from the others, and they said they want communism

There I said my peace.

My interruption is over

You poor poor thing.

Yeah, because all the Democrats I know don't do anything different from the others, and they said they want communism

democrat policy depends upon categorizing every person as part of a faceless group rather than dealing with people as individuals.

There I said my peace.

My interruption is over

You poor poor thing.

democrat policy depends upon categorizing every person as part of a faceless group rather than dealing with people as individuals.
I don't know one single member of the Democratic Party, that has ever even talked about the idea of categorizing every person as part of a faceless group rather than dealing with people as individuals.

That's just another in the long line of things you think Democrats do

And screw over mega corporations? Are you a republican or what?

I would love to see the Rs repeal Obamacare and close the borders, but I doubt they will.
No not an R. Only dupes are Rs and D's.
1800193_730804716942054_2388486452391946819_n.jpg

You poor poor thing.

I don't know one single member of the Democratic Party, that has ever even talked about the idea of categorizing every person as part of a faceless group rather than dealing with people as individuals.

do

It's at the core of every democrat policy, attitude, and assumption.

You poor poor thing.

do

No, it's at the core of your delusions.

The thoughts you think Democrats have begin, and end, inside your head

do

No, it's at the core of your delusions.

I don't blame you for being ashamed of your corrupt, un-American party.

images

There I said my peace.

My interruption is over

You poor poor thing.

Forum List

Back