What Not to Get for Christmas

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
This is an actual product being advertised on Amazon.com. While interesting and no doubt practical, it does offer a really deadly component that should be very seriously considered before giving this to your teenage video game addict or buying one for yourself.

41Y-%2Bu0qlYL._AA250_.jpg

The customer reviews are really funny.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Office-WM-01-Laptop-Steering/dp/B000IZGIA8/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header]Amazon.com: Laptop Steering Wheel Desk: Electronics[/ame]

What not to get someone for Christmas?

I'm going with herpes. Even though the giving can be fun, you best keep that for yourself.

This wouldn't be on my list of cool gifts either:

pooping_rein_btn.jpg

But my spouse is an all time "Christmas Story" movie fan and received this from the kids last Christmas. It was a big hit:

leglamp-but.gif

Besides the fact that all of your shit would dump onto the floor when you turn the corner, or the fact that you would be chopped in half in a minor fender-bender, it looks like a pretty good product.

I would actually probably use such a thing. Although not while driving.

My main (non-radio) job involves some driving to visit customers/clients at construction sites, so it would be good to use while I am on a site trying to get some stuff done on the laptop. Or just trying to write some basic notes.

Besides the fact that all of your shit would dump onto the floor when you turn the corner, or the fact that you would be chopped in half in a minor fender-bender, it looks like a pretty good product.

I would actually probably use such a thing. Although not while driving.

My main (non-radio) job involves some driving to visit customers/clients at construction sites, so it would be good to use while I am on a site trying to get some stuff done on the laptop. Or just trying to write some basic notes.

In my business I also use a laptop and sometimes need to work at construction sites or other 'office-less' places and have a handy little lap desk for use in the car or truck. I use it on the passenger side though as it won't fit comfortably between me and the steering wheel. I am thinking that would probably be the case for just about everybody.

Forum List

Back