What, nobody's interested in what Captain Underpants' "entire inheritance" consisted

Barb

Carpe Scrotum
Apr 2, 2009
in a house.
Quote: Originally Posted by Barb View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Barb View Post
Mitt Romney Donates Entire Inheritance to BYU College Scholarship Funds | Specfriggintacular's Blog

Quote:
When Mitt Romney’s father passed away in 1995, he left an inheritance to Mitt totaling $1 million. Romney turned around and donated that inheritance money to Brigham Young University for the George W. Romney School of Public Management. This is an institute of public management that helps young people learn about government and about serving in public service.

Brigham Young University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
Brigham Young University (often referred to as BYU, or sometimes just the Y) is a private university located in Provo, Utah. It is owned and operated by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), and is the United States' largest religious university and third-largest private university.[7][8]
What was someone recently lecturing me about "public service" as a cash cow to an agenda?

Meanwhile...One Million is a piss in the bucket to the wealth Captain underpants received from and because of his fathers legacy. The rest he got the old fashioned way - he stole it.
What, nobody's interested in what Captain Underpants' "entire inheritance" consisted of, and where he "donated" it?
I guess not.

you are displaying religious bigotry that if directed at Muslims might get you hurt.

More deflection away from the failed obama regime.

Because of obama, our Ambassador to Libya was raped and murdered, but let's pay attention to Mitt Romney's inheritance.

you are displaying religious bigotry that if directed at Muslims might get you hurt.

If honest criticism gets me hurt, so be it.

Whoever kills me is stuck with me for all of eternity. That's something to think about. I never shut up...

Forum List

Back