What no looting?

Who got the loot?...
:eek:
$500,000 vanishes from tsunami-ravaged bank
3/22/2011 - 'Somebody stole the money in the midst of the chaos,' Japanese police official says
The earthquake and tsunami that pulverized coastal Japan crippled a bank's security mechanisms and left a vault wide open. That allowed someone to walk off with 40 million yen ($500,000).

The March 11 tsunami washed over the Shinkin Bank, like much else in Kesennuma, and police said between the wave's power and the ensuing power outages, the vault came open.

"The bank was flooded, and things were thrown all over. It was a total mess. Somebody stole the money in the midst of the chaos," said a police official in Miyagi prefecture, where Kesennuma is located.

The bank notified police on Tuesday, 11 days after the disaster, said the official, who spoke on customary condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk to the media.

Source

That's what I call surviving! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like the Japanese aren't such little angels after all, what a bunch of sub human animals.:eusa_whistle:

Looting Rears Its Head in Japan

AI-BJ300_JLOOT__G_20110322121834.jpg

AI-BJ304_JLOOT__DV_20110322122655.jpg

SENDAI, Japan—When a tsunami blasted through Kirin Brewery's seaside facilities here, it tipped over giant beer-storage tanks and spread a blanket of beer bottles, barrels and other goods across the port. The beverages that spilled out were then hit a second time: by a surge of thirsty residents.

View Full Image

Eric Bellman/The Wall Street Journal

Witnesses say that for close to a week after the wave, hundreds of people came on foot, by car and on their bicycles to pick up the Kirin products on the streets near the company's Sendai plant until there was almost none left other then the occasional bottle or can.
Witnesses say hundreds of people carted off beer, coffee, juice and other goods that had escaped Kirin's massive warehouse when the tsunami waters receded.

"All kinds of people came and were taking things away, they kept coming until everything was gone," on Saturday, said Makoto Igarashi, who manages a gas station across the street from the Kirin brewery. "Some even tried to enter the Kirin grounds, but the guards stopped them."

More than 10 days after the earthquake and waves hit this city facing the Pacific Ocean on Japan's northeastern coast, most victims of the twin disasters have handled the crisis with extraordinary restraint. Despite the lack of food, water, medicine and gasoline, few Japanese in the hardest-hit areas have complained, and there has been little sign of looting. However, as more stories of struggle and survival trickle out of smashed seaside communities, there is some evidence that the chaotic circumstances may have proved too much of a temptation for a small minority. Most of the looting incidents appear to target necessities in tight supply after the disaster, such as food and gasoline, rather than durable goods.

In at least two convenience stores of Ishinomaki up the coast from Sendai where waves pushed cars into the front windows and cleared products from the shelves, ATMs were pried open by someone with tools to remove the cash within. Other convenience stores that survived the waves also had their front doors broken by people desperate for food and water.

Looting Rears Its Head in Japan - WSJ.com

Last edited:
I remember the Rodney King looting was mostly by hispanics. The brother mostly just kicked the tar out of a bunch of truckdrivers and shop owners.

It was funny but serious at the same time. All the guys acting like fools, running around throwing bottles of Malt Liquor, trying not to let their pants drop to their ankles.

I remember the Rodney King looting was mostly by hispanics. The brother mostly just kicked the tar out of a bunch of truckdrivers and shop owners.

It was funny but serious at the same time. All the guys acting like fools, running around throwing bottles of Malt Liquor, trying not to let their pants drop to their ankles.

Throwing malt liquor? thats alcohol abuse.:evil:

If I remember correctly, the rioters singled out Asian owned businesses for some reason. Don't remember any hispanics going nuts though.

But the lesson learned in those days of violence was:
WHERE WERE THE POLICE??????

Protecting Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, and all the other rich neighborhoods while Los Angeles was left to fend for itself. I do remember everyone who had a gun was ready to use it.

Flashing back a little further, I know a retired Chicago detective who was around for the 60's riots. The Chicago police so lacked the arms to cover a large scale riot that policemen were told to bring in everything they have at home, like hunting rifles, shotguns, war souvenirs, whatever.

What no looting?

I am watching the aftermath of the earthquake in Japan, something that has effected the entire country. Reports are coming in that the shops are closed and that people are on the roads looking for food and water.

I am amazed at the how the Japanese are responding... in comparison to how the people involved in the katrina flood responded.

They are not looting businesses or turning into whining animals.

Amazing comparison don't you think?

Why would they need to loot? Their government is actually supplying them with the food and water they need to survive.

While watching it all happen, I noticed a good representation of all the trashey elements of every race. It was not about that retard Rodny King, He was the feeble excuse. What it was about was getting a new TV, sneakers or what ever. All who participated were scum and shpuld have been shot dead as soon as they were caught. It reminds me of a show I was watching about the unrest in Sierra Leone. Civil war had broken out in a big city, and looters were looting. On the corner of the street was a boy around 12 years old. He was given the order to stop the looting so he pointed his AK above the looter heads and emptyed a magazine. This broke it up pretty quick. Thos that stayed were delt with after the reload. Looters should be delt with the same way.

Forum List

Back