What no looting?

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
What no looting?

I am watching the aftermath of the earthquake in Japan, something that has effected the entire country. Reports are coming in that the shops are closed and that people are on the roads looking for food and water.

I am amazed at the how the Japanese are responding... in comparison to how the people involved in the katrina flood responded.

They are not looting businesses or turning into whining animals.

Amazing comparison don't you think?

I don't think there was much looting in LA...just a lot of the same questionable pictures shown over and over again claiming looting.

Anyway, good for them. It must be really hard to stay calm when any minute another earthquake could strike. I would be a basket case if I lived there right now.

There's not much looting going on in Japan because there is immense social pressure to conform. When people tell you to conform here what is the response? "Fuck you! Don't tell me how to live!". :evil:

What you are applauding is the equivalent of social dog training.

You take a racially homogenous people with a centuries-old civilization and IQ's high enough to produce some of the world's most advanced technology, and that's what you get.

Take a country filled with third-world garbage and blacks with IQ's just above "mentally retarded", and this is what you get:

images

So, before anyone flips out, I humbly ask:

Am I being racist or truthful?

Last edited:
You take a racially homogenous people with a centuries-old civilization and IQ's high enough to produce some of the world's most advanced technology, and that's what you get.

Take a country filled with third-world garbage and blacks with IQ's just above "mentally retarded", and this is what you get:

images

You're being truthful which to some people equals racism.

I don't think there was much looting in LA...just a lot of the same questionable pictures shown over and over again claiming looting.

Anyway, good for them. It must be really hard to stay calm when any minute another earthquake could strike. I would be a basket case if I lived there right now.

Are you fucking kidding?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

images

How do you know he's looting...because he's black?

What no looting?

I am watching the aftermath of the earthquake in Japan, something that has effected the entire country. Reports are coming in that the shops are closed and that people are on the roads looking for food and water.

I am amazed at the how the Japanese are responding... in comparison to how the people involved in the katrina flood responded.

They are not looting businesses or turning into whining animals.

Amazing comparison don't you think?

Or L.A. 1992 for that matter. Its admirable.

images

Could you explain what your excuse is? I mean you're white, right? So how come every single black person I know is smarter than you?

:eusa_hand:

Don't be silly...William Joyce would die of thirst before he helped himself to some drinks moldering in a destroyed store...or nobly drink the cesspool flood water...evolution in action, baybee!

In all seriousness I would love to see our resident White Boy attempt to survive anything beyond a hangnail.

And there is still no evidence that the guy in the pic was looting...

I was in L.A. in 92 and there were only two types of homes or business's that did not get looted. Those that were completely consumed by fire, and those that were being guarded by armed home and business owners. Looters were not just black. there was plenty of white trash and border brothers there to.

Don't be silly...William Joyce would die of thirst before he helped himself to some drinks moldering in a destroyed store...or nobly drink the cesspool flood water...evolution in action, baybee!

In all seriousness I would love to see our resident White Boy attempt to survive anything beyond a hangnail.

The biggest racist in this thread just called Joyce a "White Boy."

You are a piece of shit Ravi, no matter what color your skin is.

Damn, I wish you'd been there with us in NO. You would not have made it out alive.

Unless we carried you too.

Last edited:

The biggest racist in this thread just called Joyce a "White Boy."

You are a piece of shit Ravi, no matter what color your skin is.

Damn, I wish you'd been there with us in NO. You would not have made it out alive.

Unless we carried you too.

Ravi is smarter than Joyce when she's asleep.

Forum List

Back