What? No I like Romney buttons?

official_dogs_against_romney_campaign_button.jpg

yeah that seven year old should have told robmoney at thirty not to put the dog on his car.

what was robmoneys kids thinking by letting their dad do something so stupid.

Like the button

Obama was young when he ate dog = Culture

Romney was a adult put his dog on top of a car = Dumbass

Obama gets a pass for everything, doesn't he?

Gosh, no. There is a laundry list of things I don't give President Obama a "pass" on. Eating dog when he was nine is one of those that does fall into the "pass" category. If you can't discern the difference between eating something you're told to eat as a child and knowingly and willfully strapping your dog to the top of your car when you are an adult...well, then I can see why you would support Governor Romney.

Like the button

Obama was young when he ate dog = Culture

Romney was a adult put his dog on top of a car = Dumbass

Obama gets a pass for everything, doesn't he?

Gosh, no. There is a laundry list of things I don't give President Obama a "pass" on. Eating dog when he was nine is one of those that does fall into the "pass" category. If you can't discern the difference between eating something you're told to eat as a child and knowingly and willfully strapping your dog to the top of your car when you are an adult...well, then I can see why you would support Governor Romney.
Because the entire 4 years of Obama have been spent getting legislation on keeping dogs off of car roofs.

The economy is hunky-dory, employment is 99.4%, the tax receipts from so many people working are just rolling into the treasury department....

We should focus ONLY on the tax returns and family pet of the Republican candidate, never mind the Democrat president who has destroyed this nation and has no record worth running on.....

Forum List

Back