What next?

What's next? In their heart of hearts the conservatives are the anti-liberals, for if all liberals are bleeding hearts, conservatives are black hearts - selfish, hateful and malicious.
Of course this is not true of all conservatives, as it is not true of all liberals - but the fringe of both parties have its extremists and those in the Republican Party are in the truest sense of the word evil.
Consider the words of Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer of South Carolina, and the potential consequences of such men in powerful national roles.
Consider the 'joke' of California Girl. Is it to far a stretch to compare her words with those of Bauer? And if in power, are these sentiments much different than those held by other true believers such as those who brought us the horror of the Holocaust?

Listen to the asshole who builds a regiment of strawmen then decries others for failing to have a critical thought. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He does indeed, then backs it up by quoting a joke - made on a completely different topic in a completely different thread.

I guess stupidity is only painful for those who look on and not for the sufferer themself. I pity the fool. I'm glad I'm not a liberal.... I'd be so embarrassed!

Sure Dwiddle, a "joke". No one who has read your many hateful posts believes your spin. As for my building of strawmen, one need only read your posts and those of others on the fringe to decide if my 'stawmen' are fictional or living, breathing, think... , er, well skip the the last one, people.
As for logical fallacies, ad hominem attacks and profanity seem to be your only forte.
I'm feeling sleepy, very sleepy...zzz [Dude must have posted, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]

Seriously, WhineCrapper, the post of mine you use - which is taken out of context and from another thread which was on the topic of how this country is 'dead', the 'great American experiment is over', and you use it to make some strange point (clear only to you) about a completely different topic. And you expect anyone to take you seriously? Why? Why on earth would anyone not see you for anything other than a partisan hack with yet another whining thread.

Why don't you go back to that thread and post the rest of my comments here too? Because that would show you for a fool. Do you have enough courage to post ALL of my posts from that thread or are you just another partisan hack who takes the words of others out of context for their own partisan ends?

What are you? A man? or a Mouse?

He does indeed, then backs it up by quoting a joke - made on a completely different topic in a completely different thread.

I guess stupidity is only painful for those who look on and not for the sufferer themself. I pity the fool. I'm glad I'm not a liberal.... I'd be so embarrassed!

Sure Dwiddle, a "joke". No one who has read your many hateful posts believes your spin. As for my building of strawmen, one need only read your posts and those of others on the fringe to decide if my 'stawmen' are fictional or living, breathing, think... , er, well skip the the last one, people.
As for logical fallacies, ad hominem attacks and profanity seem to be your only forte.
I'm feeling sleepy, very sleepy...zzz [Dude must have posted, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]

Seriously, WhineCrapper, the post of mine you use - which is taken out of context and from another thread which was on the topic of how this country is 'dead', the 'great American experiment is over', and you use it to make some strange point (clear only to you) about a completely different topic. And you expect anyone to take you seriously? Why? Why on earth would anyone not see you for anything other than a partisan hack with yet another whining thread.

Why don't you go back to that thread and post the rest of my comments here too? Because that would show you for a fool. Do you have enough courage to post ALL of my posts from that thread or are you just another partisan hack who takes the words of others out of context for their own partisan ends?

What are you? A man? or a Mouse?

I'm an American, a veteran, a man who worked his entire life; a college graduate with an advance degree, a husband and father. I'm not an asshole, have never used power or position to personal advantage, and my wife, grown sons and I have shared our good fortune with others. I find your politics and you toxic, evil even, and the antithesis of what it means to be an American.
Your posts clearly mark you as a card carrying member of the fringe, those motivated by avarice, bigotry and the desire to censor anyone who holds opinons different than themselves; your posts are almost always ad hominem attacks and you have never posted anything one might consider academic or thougtful.

Forum List

Back