What new parties does the US need?

Katz -

Can you imagine if ALL of those parties had some chance of real representation?

I doubt the Pacifist Party would get too mant senate seats, but ome of the others could gain a lot of support.

They all do! Your complaint is that people don't vote for these parties. That's the complaint, when of course anyone could if they wanted to.

Imagine if the US were to switch to multi-party democracy for this election. What parties do you think would stand, and what parties would you like to see stand?

I think both major parties would split - GOP into Tea Party and a more business-focused urban party; the Dems into a genuine Social Democrat Party and a centrist party focusing on small businesses and urban professionals.

Plus I guess there would also be a Greens Party, and maybe Christian Democrats.

Would there be an NAACP party? A pro-Israel party?

Any other party who might gather 5% of a national vote.

The United States is a Republic, not a democracy, and should remain that way. The rule of law is infinitely more preferable to the rule of men.

What’s needed is more participation, not more parties.

In a perfect world there would be no political parties just people running on their views not based on the letter beside their name...

Actually, that’s the way the American Republic was supposed to work.

How bout the "Fuck Republican's Party"?

Our goal is to fuck republican's out of every elected office in the country. We view them as a cancer to the health and welfare of the country and they need to be completely purged from US politics.

How bout the "Fuck Republican's Party"?

Our goal is to fuck republican's out of every elected office in the country. We view them as a cancer to the health and welfare of the country and they need to be completely purged from US politics.

That is exactly the goal of the Democrats. It is the goal because Dems' goals are ME-ME-ME! More power, more entitlement, more money. Fuck everyone else. And the GOP stands in their way half the time.

Forum List

Back